Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2398 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 03-05-2014, 05:04 PM   #35956
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post

LOL, what???? Feel free to swing by and show me wtf you're talking about!!! I've gotta feeling my harness is a bit different then that harness. If only it was that easy! I'd just get a non colorblind friend to knock it out really quick.
From what it looked like the engine harness was all factory except he removed the block that goes tot the cab harness and hooked the yellow wires to a relay and hooked the red wires to a relay. Then ran a few wires for the key

Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-05-2014, 05:18 PM   #35957
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206
From what it looked like the engine harness was all factory except he removed the block that goes tot the cab harness and hooked the yellow wires to a relay and hooked the red wires to a relay. Then ran a few wires for the key
If it was an LS it is a little more in depth than that but not by much.

http://lt1swap.com/99-02_vortec_pcm.htm

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-05-2014, 08:16 PM   #35958
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post
Oh and FWIW....I'm talking about actual dyno tuning on mine....like my rig will physically be there ripping through gears hoping the 40" tires dont eat the roller!!.....not some flash or generic tune some dude does. Then I will have the programming on my lap-top to do as I please down the road.
Ditto, hence why I was asking. I'm currently leaning towards a guy up at the speedway but would like to get it wired and maybe even to at least fire on my own. Well, except the 40's part... I'm still trying to decide if it's even worth going to 37's someday.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2014, 10:05 AM   #35959
DriverX
1996 XJ Cherokee 

If anyone is looking for a job, my company is hiring for inside sales. We are an industrial supplier and have been in Las Vegas for almost 60 years.

Bearing Belt Chain Co.
A Division of Purvis Industries
3360 West Sunset Road
Las Vegas, NV 89118
www.PurvisIndustries.com

Needing someone to fill an open position ASAP. Stop by my branch and check it out. I am currently in transition between here and Utah, so if you have any questions let me know.
Prefer someone with technical aptitude and automotive background (not needed but the two fields go together).

Check the website if you want to know more about the company. We lost an employee this week while I was in Utah, so with me moving they need to fill his spot.
DriverX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2014, 10:09 AM   #35960
sirhk100

driverx, thanks for that info! Passed it on to a friend that may be a good fit for something like that. He's got sales experience in the auto industry and was just laid off a week or two ago. Can't really vouch for him work wise as I've never worked 1st hand with him but as a person he's a genuinely good guy and the type that will bend over backwards to help the company he works for.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2014, 10:13 AM   #35961
DriverX
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
driverx, thanks for that info! Passed it on to a friend that may be a good fit for something like that. He's got sales experience in the auto industry and was just laid off a week or two ago. Can't really vouch for him work wise as I've never worked 1st hand with him but as a person he's a genuinely good guy and the type that will bend over backwards to help the company he works for.
Right on. Hopefully he stops by. Sales experience is a plus.
DriverX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2014, 12:28 PM   #35962
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

this thing is sweet. my buddy has a old willys truck like this he uses for hunting back in MN, we have talked about pulling the cab and clip and putting it on a blazer frame
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/4358360223.html

And this is also sweet, but for 14k it better come with one of the chics in the last pic
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/4361366628.html
Unread 03-06-2014, 01:14 PM   #35963
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
this thing is sweet. my buddy has a old willys truck like this he uses for hunting back in MN, we have talked about pulling the cab and clip and putting it on a blazer frame
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/4358360223.html
I like how it's all "my name is Rick?" haha. If he isnt sure about his own name, not sure i'd trust what he says about the work done on the wagon!

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2014, 02:02 PM   #35964
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I thought the same thing! Rofl
Unread 03-06-2014, 04:05 PM   #35965
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

For next month's Saturday meetup, two words. "Twin Peaks!" It's on eastern and 215. Don't know how the food is, but the scenery is...WOW! Just WOW.
Unread 03-06-2014, 05:20 PM   #35966
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Twin Peaks food is pretty good. How the hell am I supposed to hit on Katrina if we are at Twin Peaks though?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2014, 05:29 PM   #35967
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

If all you're going to be able to do is look you might as well pick the best view......
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2014, 06:13 PM   #35968
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Twin Peaks food is pretty good. How the hell am I supposed to hit on Katrina if we are at Twin Peaks though?
They have booster seats there too.
Unread 03-06-2014, 06:14 PM   #35969
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

sail blue......
Unread 03-06-2014, 06:21 PM   #35970
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
sail blue......
I like that color!
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.