Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2375 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O

Reply
Unread 02-14-2014, 08:38 PM   #35611
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Hi everyone! Hope you have a great evening tonight with your ladies!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Chad, that is very rude. You know that Andy is going to cry or go on another rant now!!

Don't worry Andy, I got your back...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L77ft...ature=youtu.be

__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2014, 09:51 PM   #35612
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,957
Wow, that's one heck of a fantasy world you described there Khris. Maybe you should get on some of the same meds Marn needs to get on since he started thinking about selling guns off.

Something must be in the water around here, i am gone for a few weeks and you guys start talking crazy,
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2014, 09:59 PM   #35613
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,266
well technically, I ride motorcycles, drive trucks, have two big titted broads on call that I purposely am not hanging out with tonight cause I don't want to imply anything that may be thought by today's agenda. (one I posted the picture of about 2 weeks ago when someone made the hat comment) I could hunt and fish anytime I want if I was interested in that stuff. I'm actually not into titty bars that much. I'm not into women half my age but I do like mid to late 20's and this is vegas so that's pretty easy cause they have no morals and low self esteem here. Nothing keeps me from going to a bar anytime I want except for being an adult with responsibility and things I like to do in the mornings. I don't do coke and well the strippers goes back to the lack of titty bar interest cause I'd rather just go pickup one of those low self esteem chicks rather then paying for a tease. My dog doesn't b!tch and I have no alimony to worry about either. Okay, you got me on the azz effing cheerleaders, that may be a fantasy... I have two houses and a couple guns. Haven't been cheated on since college. Not sure what my friends think of me, see above for my monetary situation. I don't leave the toilet seat up though cause the damn dog will drink out of it if I do...

(go ahead and hit play while reading this and let me know what I left out. You're welcome to rent a room from me and add to my money situation if you want proof of all this. Or come down to freemont on the 14th, I'll probably have one of those big titted chicks with me yet no "title" or commitment. Some of us REALLY like being single!)

LOL So.... Really... How much of that really is fantasy??? Or have you really been shacked up with a chick so long that you don't remember how easy single life really is? Have you EVER heard me complain about any chick I hang out with? I can almost with 100% certainty find at least one if not many posts you guys have made about your women though. LOL

Back to putting the interior in the race truck. Then I may hit the bars later cause seriously, if you're out to get laid, tonight is like cheating with the sad lonely chicks out there right now! LOL
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2014, 11:03 PM   #35614
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,612
Can you say dual income family? Haha. And getting tail without having to buy $6 beers. Let alone having to drive home after those beers!!


I honestly never had a problem being single. I always had a couple "girl" friends that I never slept with...I just slept with all of their friends. The best one was my friend Kim. Over the years I slept with 3 of her 4 bridesmaids.
__________________
Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2014, 08:58 AM   #35615
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
Hi everyone! Hope you have a great evening tonight with your ladies!
Cooked her a 'small' meal



image-3981064131.jpg
__________________
Andrew

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed


The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2014, 09:00 AM   #35616
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
Wow, that's one heck of a fantasy world you described there Khris. Maybe you should get on some of the same meds Marn needs to get on since he started thinking about selling guns off. Something must be in the water around here, i am gone for a few weeks and you guys start talking crazy,


Hey, I ain't crazy, I just have too man guns!!!!

Oh man, maybe I am crazy
__________________
Andrew

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed


The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2014, 09:43 AM   #35617
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,957
Don't get your panties in a wad there buddy, I was referring to the coke, titty bars, strippers, hunting and fishing.. none of them are you. Everything else was pretty much dead on.

I have never complained about my wife, it's kinda sad the perception you have about being married; 'cause apparently not everyone's marriage is as awesome as mine. I am a better man because of her.. and I have a better life because I am married to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
well technically, I ride motorcycles, drive trucks, have two big titted broads on call that I purposely am not hanging out with tonight cause I don't want to imply anything that may be thought by today's agenda. (one I posted the picture of about 2 weeks ago when someone made the hat comment) I could hunt and fish anytime I want if I was interested in that stuff. I'm actually not into titty bars that much. I'm not into women half my age but I do like mid to late 20's and this is vegas so that's pretty easy cause they have no morals and low self esteem here. Nothing keeps me from going to a bar anytime I want except for being an adult with responsibility and things I like to do in the mornings. I don't do coke and well the strippers goes back to the lack of titty bar interest cause I'd rather just go pickup one of those low self esteem chicks rather then paying for a tease. My dog doesn't b!tch and I have no alimony to worry about either. Okay, you got me on the azz effing cheerleaders, that may be a fantasy... I have two houses and a couple guns. Haven't been cheated on since college. Not sure what my friends think of me, see above for my monetary situation. I don't leave the toilet seat up though cause the damn dog will drink out of it if I do...

(go ahead and hit play while reading this and let me know what I left out. You're welcome to rent a room from me and add to my money situation if you want proof of all this. Or come down to freemont on the 14th, I'll probably have one of those big titted chicks with me yet no "title" or commitment. Some of us REALLY like being single!)

LOL So.... Really... How much of that really is fantasy??? Or have you really been shacked up with a chick so long that you don't remember how easy single life really is? Have you EVER heard me complain about any chick I hang out with? I can almost with 100% certainty find at least one if not many posts you guys have made about your women though. LOL

Back to putting the interior in the race truck. Then I may hit the bars later cause seriously, if you're out to get laid, tonight is like cheating with the sad lonely chicks out there right now! LOL
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2014, 09:44 AM   #35618
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Cooked her a 'small' meal



Attachment 1088393
That looks awesome! My girl and I went to Sonic - she had a corn dog and I had spicy popcorn chicken. Best of all, it was her suggestion, I was planning on doing something nice for her! See Khris - my girl is AWESOME!
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2014, 09:45 AM   #35619
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post


Hey, I ain't crazy, I just have too man guns!!!!

Oh man, maybe I am crazy
Uhhh dude, you really need to fix that fast.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2014, 10:20 AM   #35620
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Cooked her a 'small' meal



Attachment 1088393


Looks like you need some "American" sized plates!! Good on you. I think I had some popcorn for dinner... The kids get McDonalds on Fridays and I refuse to eat that stuff unless I have to.,
__________________
Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2014, 10:49 AM   #35621
matthew900
Senior Member
 
matthew900's Avatar
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 925
I'm with Bonez on this. Not every wife try's to snuff out your soul. Yesterday was not only Valentines day but also our 10 year anniversary. I brought her flowers and bought papa johns and she was happy. When I go do jeep stuff she's like "please go and get out of my hair." If I take the boys I get bonus points. She only gets annoyed if repair costs exceed my normal spending money and then she's only mildly annoyed.
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2014, 11:04 AM   #35622
JPrich
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: London, UK
Posts: 57
I'm pretty cool with my wife. And she doesn't even read this forum.
JPrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2014, 12:01 PM   #35623
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,714
I had a chick in mind to be my Valentine. I wanted to make it kind of special so a couple weeks ago, I called ahead for reservations. "Sir, we don't take reservations" is what I was told. Knowing that this particular restaurant can get busy at times, I decided to go in and talk with a manager to see if I could make a reservation that way. Again I was told that they don't take reservations. Oh well, I'll just take my chances and hope I can get a table.

Fast forward two weeks. V-day is upon us. After work, i get home and get cleaned up, hoping for a nice night. I hoped in the car and headed out to pick up my date. We had arranged to meet in front of a movie theater and as I pulled up there she was looking as beautiful as ever. I helped her into the car and we were off. I asked how she was. Being a woman of few words she just smiled. Soon enough, we were at the restaurant. Just one look at the parking lot and I knew the place was packed. It wasn't looking good.

I went around and opened her door. Together we strode through the doors and up to the hostess. All eyes were on us as men looked on in envy and women in jealousy. I explained that I had tried to make a reservation to which I got a weird look then a quick "let me go get my manager." A couple of seconds later, the same manager that I had talked to before walks up rolling her eyes. I reminded her that I had tried to make a reservation but they didn't take reservations. Looking around, I knew they were full. Then I got her response. "Sir, there isn't a Taco Bell anywhere that takes reservations. You can wait for a table after you order but you are going to have to take that cardboard cutout of Emma Stone out of here."

Thanks to that bish, V-day turned out horribly and I didn't get any...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2014, 12:14 PM   #35624
Puck81
Web Wheeler
 
Puck81's Avatar
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: las vegas, nv
Posts: 2,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
I had a chick in mind to be my Valentine. I wanted to make it kind of special so a couple weeks ago, I called ahead for reservations. "Sir, we don't take reservations" is what I was told. Knowing that this particular restaurant can get busy at times, I decided to go in and talk with a manager to see if I could make a reservation that way. Again I was told that they don't take reservations. Oh well, I'll just take my chances and hope I can get a table.

Fast forward two weeks. V-day is upon us. After work, i get home and get cleaned up, hoping for a nice night. I hoped in the car and headed out to pick up my date. We had arranged to meet in front of a movie theater and as I pulled up there she was looking as beautiful as ever. I helped her into the car and we were off. I asked how she was. Being a woman of few words she just smiled. Soon enough, we were at the restaurant. Just one look at the parking lot and I knew the place was packed. It wasn't looking good.

I went around and opened her door. Together we strode through the doors and up to the hostess. All eyes were on us as men looked on in envy and women in jealousy. I explained that I had tried to make a reservation to which I got a weird look then a quick "let me go get my manager." A couple of seconds later, the same manager that I had talked to before walks up rolling her eyes. I reminded her that I had tried to make a reservation but they didn't take reservations. Looking around, I knew they were full. Then I got her response. "Sir, there isn't a Taco Bell anywhere that takes reservations. You can wait for a table after you order but you are going to have to take that cardboard cutout of Emma Stone out of here."

Thanks to that bish, V-day turned out horribly and I didn't get any...
That is some funny sh*t right there! You have a way with words buddy, and as always very entertaining.
Puck81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2014, 03:40 PM   #35625
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,957
Ha, that's awesome Andy! Me and my girl were laughing over that one :-)
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.