Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2366 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 02-11-2014, 10:38 AM   #35476
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Bonez, here's a different angle of that facebook vid I posted you couldn't see... Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar7iJbWbiRU
Now I really wanna see that other one.. Hmm.. Hack into the wife's Facebook maybe.. :-)

B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2014, 10:39 AM   #35477
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Bonez, here's a different angle of that facebook vid I posted you couldn't see... Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar7iJbWbiRU
Dang, I missed out this year! Thanks for the post.. that was sick!
Unread 02-11-2014, 10:40 AM   #35478
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG
Andy, you better hurry before they are gone! haha http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/zip/4328759556.html
They are probably worthless to Andy if they have been with Andrew for more than a few days.
Unread 02-11-2014, 12:24 PM   #35479
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Andrew, time for new bunnies at your house?

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/zip/4309087431.html
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2014, 12:27 PM   #35480
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
They are probably worthless to Andy if they have been with Andrew for more than a few days.

I wore that **** out!

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2014, 12:28 PM   #35481
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
Andrew, time for new bunnies at your house?

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/zip/4309087431.html
dog could use a new chew toy.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 02-11-2014, 01:05 PM   #35482
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Thanks guys. The house has not even been on the market for 24 hours yet and I have already had 3 showings and I have another 3 scheduled for today. Pretty much all positive feedback from the Realtors too.

Maybe this means that I can finally get my winch installed here soon.
Unread 02-11-2014, 01:22 PM   #35483
sirhk100

Are you asking enough for it?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2014, 01:22 PM   #35484
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I'd like to make an offer....

$1.50, 2 goats, 12 pack of PBR, Andy, and some leftover Thai food.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2014, 02:05 PM   #35485
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Are you asking enough for it?
I think that it is priced correctly. The whole issue is that the other houses on the market are mostly trashed and ran down. When I looked at the comparable houses in the area they looked pretty bad. Granted it was all cosmetic stuff, paint/carpet and what not. But still.
Unread 02-11-2014, 02:12 PM   #35486
sirhk100

Greg, I'd totally take that offer if I were you! I only got I think 2 twelvers of dew for my place!

Puck, Matthew, Merrick, Ksturgio, Jared, Andy, anyone else interested in the Mint400

(my house thurs eve March 13th for final plans/logistics if you're available, tech is at freemont on the 14th, race is on the 15th, starts at 6am! Expect 8 hours if we have a good day to finish... Trophy trucks will start mid day so you'll get to watch those guys too if you stick around!)

Still no commitments so no worries if things come up and you can't make it but you guys along with Garza and LVLJ05 (John) expressed interest last time around. Still no details but keep Thursday evening March 13th 6pm at my house open on your calendar if possible. We'll get a tally on who we have, who has what available, logistics of Sat in general, etc... It's gonna be an EARLY Sat morning though! Fair warning!!! I've gotta feeling my alarm is gonna be set for 4am. Also if you're open Friday, contingency on freemont is an open invite for anyone whether you can help on race day or not! We'll likely be down there around noonish pushing the truck thru. It'll take a few hours.

Also, could you please PM me your emails? I want to pass them on to Jason for his contact list regards to planning this whole gig.

The week of the race is likely when we'll start putting people in stone with tasks so toss your name in the hat or bail out between now and then all you want. Right now though, we're planning on using a pit service that's available for the 2 remote pits. We're leaning towards having Ricky, John & David as our primary roaming vehicle to run parts or supplies if needed, there may be one seat open with them but not 100% for sure right now. Things will likely change on the fly race day but that's tentative plans right now. Everyone else, we're probably planning on just having you guys hang in the main pit to watch the race from there. Merrick has been gracious enough to put his knowledge/expertise to work for you guys in the pits so that will be a nice addition!

We're going to be limited on vehicles allowed into the pits so we may actually end up using my van as a shuttle to pick yall up and bring you in on race morning. We'll get those details though once we know more. This is all VERY preliminary at this point. I may leave the keys for the van so you guys could bounce between the main pit and the spectator section and then you won't literally be stuck in main with no transport all day either. NO JUMPING THE VAN!!! LOL

Also, as I mentioned before, we very likely will be sharing pit space, equipment, knowledge, muscle with my friend's jeepspeed team that's based out of Phx so you may be pulling double duty on race day. They're good guys and should be fun. Heck, they may run a similar pace as us so pits could even end up hectic if we're both in at the same time by chance!

I'm gonna go and delete my PM box right now...

Unread 02-11-2014, 02:44 PM   #35487
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Speaking of vans.. Looks like Larry is selling his
Unread 02-11-2014, 03:08 PM   #35488
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

im having a hard time fixing that....sorry i couldnt make it work in your post it was screwing everything up lol

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 02-11-2014, 03:09 PM   #35489
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

thats pretty awesome!

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 02-11-2014, 03:21 PM   #35490
sirhk100

Andy!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.