Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2365 - JeepForum.com
 2Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #35461 of 41804 Old 02-10-2014, 08:46 PM
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,825
Yeah


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #35462 of 41804 Old 02-10-2014, 08:56 PM
Puck81
Registered User
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: las vegas
Posts: 2,300
Ok, I will call you when I am on my way up to you. It will probably be after noon.
Puck81 is offline  
post #35463 of 41804 Old 02-10-2014, 09:00 PM
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,825
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline  
post #35464 of 41804 Old 02-11-2014, 08:22 AM
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,875
sweet, the house is officially on the market. This will probably freak all of your paranoid people out... but I am posting the ad http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/94...68270121_zpid/
I already had my first showing scheduled after only 3 hours on mls. Now someone buy this pig off of me.

Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline  
post #35465 of 41804 Old 02-11-2014, 09:00 AM Thread Starter
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 11,198
Good luck on the sale Greg, hope it all goes smooth and quick.

Good morning my friends.

-Andrew

Illegitimi Non Carborundum


The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is online now  
post #35466 of 41804 Old 02-11-2014, 09:10 AM
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 6,068
Bonez, here's a different angle of that facebook vid I posted you couldn't see...


Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline  
post #35467 of 41804 Old 02-11-2014, 09:12 AM
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 6,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
This will probably freak all of your paranoid people out... http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/94...68270121_zpid/

Hey guys, my house in 30 minutes, I'm warming up the van! Let's go shopping!!!

Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline  
post #35468 of 41804 Old 02-11-2014, 09:22 AM
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,875
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post

Hey guys, my house in 30 minutes, I'm warming up the van! Let's go shopping!!!
The good news is that after the first couple hundred rounds I have to reload. but I am dyslexic, so I always shoot then yell freeze

Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline  
post #35469 of 41804 Old 02-11-2014, 09:41 AM
MMCKEIG
Registered User
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,254
Andy, you better hurry before they are gone! haha

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/zip/4328759556.html
MMCKEIG is offline  
post #35470 of 41804 Old 02-11-2014, 09:44 AM
LVLJ05
Vendor
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Bonez, here's a different angle of that facebook vid I posted you couldn't see...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar7iJbWbiRU
I was sitting abut 10ft away from that. I have to say, it is better watching it on video than in person.
LVLJ05 is offline  
post #35471 of 41804 Old 02-11-2014, 09:48 AM
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 6,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
The good news is that after the first couple hundred rounds I have to reload. but I am dyslexic, so I always shoot then yell freeze
Is this your first day on the forum? You really think you're not going to be outgunned when we roll up? Marn, Roobicon, Puck, Power, etc... I'm just the driver...

Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline  
post #35472 of 41804 Old 02-11-2014, 09:49 AM
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 6,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVLJ05 View Post
I was sitting abut 10ft away from that. I have to say, it is better watching it on video than in person.
The other camera angle I saw of it looks better then that youtube video that's for sure!

Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline  
post #35473 of 41804 Old 02-11-2014, 10:21 AM
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,875
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Is this your first day on the forum? You really think you're not going to be outgunned when we roll up? Marn, Roobicon, Puck, Power, etc... I'm just the driver...

Over gunned yes, but I have the strategic advantage... besides I live on a culvasac and can see my targets coming up the road!!

Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline  
post #35474 of 41804 Old 02-11-2014, 10:26 AM
4x4Brit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 669
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
sweet, the house is officially on the market. This will probably freak all of your paranoid people out... but I am posting the ad http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/94...68270121_zpid/ I already had my first showing scheduled after only 3 hours on mls. Now someone buy this pig off of me.
Good looking house. I would imagine it won't last too long. Good luck!

Build Thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/yellow-lj-rubicon-1304844/
Website: http://www.warmachines702.com/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Warmachines702
4x4Brit is offline  
post #35475 of 41804 Old 02-11-2014, 10:34 AM
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 6,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Over gunned yes, but I have the strategic advantage... besides I live on a culvasac and can see my targets coming up the road!!
Like we don't have Drones on our side... You forget we have an Andy...

Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Trail Run Thread - Southern Nevada Dr. Marneaus Nevada Jeep Forum 1354 05-05-2016 08:43 PM
Best Trails in Southern Nevada? davidsonlaw Nevada Jeep Forum 17 04-13-2012 04:00 PM
31st. Annual Hump-N-Bump November 4th - 5th 2011 Logandale Nevada - Outside Las Vegas bonofied suiter Nevada Jeep Forum 0 10-08-2011 01:08 AM
Post runs for Las Vegas Nevada area here. ajeepcreep Nevada Jeep Forum 0 02-05-2009 04:40 PM
May 31 / June 1 - Central California/Nevada High Desert (Mojave->Vegas) DiscoBayJoe Nevada Jeep Forum 7 05-22-2008 03:16 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome