Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2358 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 02-07-2014, 03:14 PM   #35356
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

So true, I don't do ****! Haha but, I love my job! It works for me and tons of people wish they could make the money I do to do as little as I truly do! We all choose our path! Haha. Sorry you're up to your neck in **** Puck!

MMCKEIG is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2014, 03:44 PM   #35357
Warboar_21
1992 XJ Cherokee 

My job is mentally challenging and stressful. No physical work really involved. I enjoy the challenges and could without the stress.
Warboar_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2014, 03:46 PM   #35358
Puck81
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Being a plumber was offered to me, I never looked to being one. The owner of the company I work for came out to me one day when I was droping off ny wife at work and offered me a job. I needed a far better job then working security at a broken down hotel. It has it's ups and downs, but this fits me perfectly. I can most of the time enjoy my Jeep, and take care of things at home.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2014, 03:53 PM   #35359
Garza
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

I'ts been a rough day for sure!!! I was at Gearworks at 7:30am doing trophy truck stuff. I had to beat traffic to get back to my KOH live feed...that got interrupted by pulled pork bar-b-que lunch. I had to mock drivetrain back in my Jeep and fill the new 3rd member, Atlas, and transmission with fluids. Now I'm back in my chair watching KOH and lurking JF.....I'm about due for a nap!!

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten!" BF
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2014, 03:58 PM   #35360
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I did enough manual labor before... that is why I went to college and racked up debt because of it. But it is finally paying off now!!
Unread 02-07-2014, 05:35 PM   #35361
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Yeah they do.

How is every ones Friday going?
at home sitting around while it feels like somebody is driving nails into my head.

My jaw aches, my teeth hurt, the pressure feels like its going to ooze out my ears and nose.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2014, 05:53 PM   #35362
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
at home sitting around while it feels like somebody is driving nails into my head. My jaw aches, my teeth hurt, the pressure feels like its going to ooze out my ears and nose.
Eww hope you feel better soon, that doesn't sound pleasant at all
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2014, 11:28 PM   #35363
4x4Brit
2006 LJ Wrangler 

That doesn't sound like fun Marn. I'm sitting here watching my two dogs fight. Hours of fun.
4x4Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2014, 11:34 PM   #35364
lockedwheels
1999 TJ Wrangler 

My Friday night is going good. I got the rear end of the lift pretty much done on the wife's JK. I drank to much beer to finish it though so I'm done for the night.
lockedwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2014, 06:30 AM   #35365
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockedwheels
My Friday night is going good. I got the rear end of the lift pretty much done on the wife's JK. I drank to much beer to finish it though so I'm done for the night.
Come on man, you know the rules.. pics or it didn't happen!
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2014, 07:52 AM   #35366
lockedwheels
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post

Come on man, you know the rules.. pics or it didn't happen!
Haha well here is everything all laid out... After breakfast ill take a pic progress.

lockedwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2014, 11:28 AM   #35367
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockedwheels View Post
Haha well here is everything all laid out... After breakfast ill take a pic progress.

We need current pictures, not the stuff that you posted in the JK area earlier in the week!!

In prepping my house to sell, I have noticed that everything under 3 foot is dirtier than everything else. Dang kids.
Unread 02-08-2014, 03:21 PM   #35368
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Some flexing...
image-3568668405.jpg

image-628861300.jpg

Unread 02-08-2014, 03:37 PM   #35369
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
Some flexing...
Galleria, Fashion Show,.....? Which mall you crawling these days? Haha

Oh, and your halos are not on, better go back and try again! Haha
MMCKEIG is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2014, 03:44 PM   #35370
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Headache is pretty much gone, just in the background now.

Whenever I cough though it makes a stabby pressure on the left side of my sinuses. I hate this. I can breath fine though that side of my nose but up in my head it's clearly all still plugged up.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.