Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2333 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

The NEW Revolution Gear and Axle from 4LowParts.comTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 01-26-2014, 11:17 AM   #34981
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Holy cow you're alive! I thought YSB had kidnapped you and had you tied up in the back of his big green pedo-van. Wait a sec.. did you escape and the van get sold off to cover the evidence?
Yes I am surely alive. Been very busy with a separation and court for my son which isn't done yet.

But anyways what's going on everyone? Anything new as of late?

Unread 01-26-2014, 12:43 PM   #34982
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
New Hampshire is awesome.
we went up there a few years back. The father in law has a cabin up in Bath.

Maybe I should have said that I was surfing the locals section for detroit...
Unread 01-26-2014, 12:48 PM   #34983
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ
Been very busy with a separation and court for my son which isn't done yet. But anyways what's going on everyone? Anything new as of late?
Sorry to hear about the separation and the custody issues, I hope it all works out for you.

Nothing new here, Greg, Andy and Khris picking on people with a few others jumping in from time to time, Khris got a new ride & we are all jealous, Andy is still waiting for the perfect truck at the perfect price, I'm still whining about my schedule and giving lame excuses why I can't go wheelin, Puck is.. well, he's Puck and we love him for it, Marn is trying to keep the peace, and random pics / links to odd stuff including a crazy dude Khris claims to know but I suspect is in cohorts with. Like I said, nothing much new.
B0nez is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2014, 02:36 PM   #34984
sirhk100

LOL, come to the mint race, I'll introduce you to crazy dude and you guys can talk guns all you want. He's on many instructional videos you can buy with Burkett... The dude seriously used to make a living shooting for glock, now he travels the world shooting cameras instead.

Anyone have a right angle drill with a 1/2" chuck I could borrow for an evening? I need to ream out two holes with it...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2014, 02:49 PM   #34985
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
LOL, come to the mint race, I'll introduce you to crazy dude and you guys can talk guns all you want. He's on many instructional videos you can buy with Burkett... The dude seriously used to make a living shooting for glock, now he travels the world shooting cameras instead. Anyone have a right angle drill with a 1/2" chuck I could borrow for an evening? I need to ream out two holes with it...
Do you have the rights to the logo on the side of your truck? Let's make shirts for Mint.

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2014, 02:52 PM   #34986
sirhk100

Nevermind on the half inch right angle drill... I'm just gonna go buy one! LOL Dewalt, here I come!

I'd have to talk to Jason in regards to shirts, I'm guessing his budget is pretty tight right now. He's buying more tires, plane tickets, entry fees, etc. We have stickers but it's this logo and I bet this would be the logo he'd want to use...

Unread 01-26-2014, 03:10 PM   #34987
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

They would probably be pretty cheap. I could probably have 15 made for $15 each. I'll pay for my own shirts

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2014, 04:11 PM   #34988
sirhk100

I told jason to check out the thread... Up to him...

On the other hand, I now own a right hand dewalt 1/2" drill! It's BIG and REALLY SCARY!!! It's the type that's not variable speed, just a click and on and off. Has two settings, 300rpm which is SLOW and 1200rpm which is hand crushing scary!!!! One hole done, one more to go... will see if I have any crushed fingers in a few minutes! Ugh, I hate drills like this but I needed it!!

Unread 01-26-2014, 06:09 PM   #34989
sirhk100

Injury free day! Rear axle is back in place, links are fully inspected and reinstalled. Tomorrow night I'll pull the 3rd memeber, inspect, reseal and reinstall. Slide the axle shafts in, install the rotors and calipers, put tires and rear struts back on and lower it to the ground again. Should have enough time to also fab up the rear axle skidplate, weld in some tubing clamps above the fuel cell and also hopefully paint the fuel cell tomorrow night. Then Tues I can install the fuel cell, engine cooler, trans cooler, plumb it all up, install fuel filler hose, install bolt in tubes and reinstall the aluminum paneling. Then the rear is pretty much buttoned up at this point. I'll have a little bit of fab to do down the road but that's something I can knock out in an evening. Wed night I want to drill and safety wire all the motor mount bolts and go thru all the bolts on the engine/transmission to just make sure they're tight. Probably pull a lot of them, loctite and simply reinstall for piece of mind. Thurs I'll get the driver seat bolted in, pull the pedal assembly and get a game plan on how to relocate it to get some more leg room. Sat morning I'll hopefully knock out the pedal relocation gig, knock out some other minor fab/welds here and there and then probably push it out and get my trailer in the garage to work on wiring it up to match the van and I want to weld up some tie down points. Progress is a good thing! Busy busy!!! We'll see how much social life interferes with these plans though! LOL

Unread 01-26-2014, 07:11 PM   #34990
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I'd pay for a shirt or two.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2014, 07:35 PM   #34991
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Same here on the shirts.
MMCKEIG is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2014, 07:40 PM   #34992
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Same for me, I'd like a shirt too.
Puck81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2014, 08:45 PM   #34993
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Case prep sucks. 720ish .223/5.56 cases ready for primers powder and projectiles.

image-2294860387.jpg

Got another 1000 to go. that have just been tumbled :-(

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2014, 09:18 PM   #34994
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Nevermind on the half inch right angle drill... I'm just gonna go buy one! LOL Dewalt, here I come!

I'd have to talk to Jason in regards to shirts, I'm guessing his budget is pretty tight right now. He's buying more tires, plane tickets, entry fees, etc. We have stickers but it's this logo and I bet this would be the logo he'd want to use...

I will be filing a Cease and Desist complaint for use of my name without my permission

Terrence Peter Flink
Unread 01-26-2014, 09:21 PM   #34995
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Dang that's pretty funny Terry. You def need a shirt
MMCKEIG is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.