Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2332 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 01-25-2014, 09:41 PM   #34966
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
First you dumb ****, don't come in here telling a ****ing regular to slow his roll. You can see your dumb *** back out the door you came in.

Second, your attempt at proper grammar, while noted is wrong and makes you look like a ****ing retard or the afore mentioned 80 year old dementia patient. Pound sand little boy, you are about to unleash my smart *** side again.
Doooo eeeett! Let the hilarity ensue, and the misery of Kansas unfold.

Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2014, 09:50 PM   #34967
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
First you dumb ****, don't come in here telling a ****ing regular to slow his roll. You can see your dumb *** back out the door you came in.

Second, your attempt at proper grammar, while noted is wrong and makes you look like a ****ing retard or the afore mentioned 80 year old dementia patient. Pound sand little boy, you are about to unleash my smart *** side again.

So let me get this right... you completely ignore my question and respond to that db?
Unread 01-25-2014, 09:59 PM   #34968
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post

So let me get this right... you completely ignore my question and respond to that db?
Lmao!
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2014, 10:12 PM   #34969
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
What do you want to know? Take out your CB before sending your jeep and install it again when you get there. Not that difficult.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2014, 10:33 PM   #34970
sirhk100

damn it! Don't quote that ***, I can't see anything he says as long as you don't quote him!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2014, 10:42 PM   #34971
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Why does this guy keep trying to troll our thread? Is it THAT boring in Kansas that he feels the need to be here? I'm all for being cool with other fellow jeepers, but this guy is just a few cans short of a 6 pack. Please if you are reading this, GO AWAY.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2014, 10:59 PM   #34972
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

BAN THE TROLL!!!

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2014, 11:06 PM   #34973
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I was just surfing the New Hampshire forum and they have this guy that welds up snow mobiles. Sorta looks like Khris too.... oh wait. I have a life and only stick to my local area or area's that I have lived and know people.
Unread 01-26-2014, 01:59 AM   #34974
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81
Doooo eeeett! Let the hilarity ensue, and the misery of Kansas unfold.
He (or I) am really lucky. I pulled up a $235 bar tab tonight. **** him, **** everything g. See tou bishes in the morning.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2014, 07:27 AM   #34975
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
figure out a final design that I want
In my opinion, this is going to be the most difficult part; there are so many ways you can go with it & figuring out which one would be the toughest thing thing for me.
I am totally jealous - I've been wanting something I can comfortably camp in thats capable of towing my rig too. The only thing this kind of a build would be missing is a flushing toilet for those times its too cold or public to go outside.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2014, 07:30 AM   #34976
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ View Post
What up guys! Long time no talk to. Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Holy cow you're alive! I thought YSB had kidnapped you and had you tied up in the back of his big green pedo-van. Wait a sec.. did you escape and the van get sold off to cover the evidence?
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2014, 08:46 AM   #34977
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
In my opinion, this is going to be the most difficult part; there are so many ways you can go with it & figuring out which one would be the toughest thing thing for me.
I am totally jealous - I've been wanting something I can comfortably camp in thats capable of towing my rig too. The only thing this kind of a build would be missing is a flushing toilet for those times its too cold or public to go outside.
completely 100% agree with everything you said!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2014, 09:51 AM   #34978
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

One of my buddies has a van that he uses for doing deliveries like in shipping wars or whatever that show is. I think he has an E350. He has the inside set up with a bed on hinges that can be folded up flat against the wall. He also ran a small house AC out the back window that he powers with a small Honda generator. The generator us mounted on the hitch receiver with rubber mounts for vibration. When he is driving, he puts the generator on the passenger floorboard, folds up his bed against the wall, and still has all of the cargo area.
Unread 01-26-2014, 10:32 AM   #34979
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
I was just surfing the New Hampshire forum and they have this guy that welds up snow mobiles. Sorta looks like Khris too.... oh wait. I have a life and only stick to my local area or area's that I have lived and know people.
New Hampshire is awesome.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2014, 10:34 AM   #34980
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Khris, that's cool that you got to try the front hitch. That's such a smart move on a tow vehicle.

And while all the pictures you posted show the full vehicle I still don't think they give it scale. That can is absolutely MASSIVE inside and out. So much room.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.