Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2331 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFGIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 01-25-2014, 04:51 PM   #34951
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
Sure...you list something for a high price because of the parts list, and when you get teased, you get all defensive. Yet when I do it, it crazy, out of my mind stupid for trying not to lose money. Double standard much?! Roflmao
The difference is that he could potentially get $3K therefore it is a reasonable price. Your asking price was so far out even Nigerian Princes were laughing.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2014, 05:03 PM   #34952
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Hey Powr, did you sell that trailer you had?
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2014, 05:14 PM   #34953
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81
Hey Powr, did you sell that trailer you had?
Yep, my buddy bought it! Sorry sucka! Haha jk
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2014, 06:39 PM   #34954
lockedwheels
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900 View Post
Who was talking about needing a windstar air box on the Nelson trip? I found a couple at the junk yard today and grabbed a spare for whoever needed it.
I was talking about it... I found one and installed it already... Toneman from warmachines said he couldn't find one
lockedwheels is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2014, 06:44 PM   #34955
sirhk100

Slide her on in!!! Lots of room to spare!!! LOL

And... Home!!! So stoked both my enclosed and the car trailer with the race truck fit!!!

And the secret to backing a trailer in that narrow of a spot??? On my first try might I add!!! Well, the secret actually isn't "backing" it in, it's "pushing" it in!!!! LOL

And, since that kinda gives away the new purchase... Here's a few more...

Tell me that's not the ultimate looking police stake out van???!!!

My future one bedroom apartment...

LOL, one shot pushing thru the gate!

And all put away and parked just before dark!!! Just your average looking driveway again not full of tons of vehicles!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2014, 07:03 PM   #34956
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

That looks awesome Khris! I'm excited to see the transformation it goes though.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2014, 07:20 PM   #34957
sirhk100

Yeah, judging from the few writeups I've read and videos I've watched, it should work out really well and honestly I don't think it's going to cost as much as I was worried it would to build it out. Especially if I can figure out a final design that I want sooner then later and get my materials list figured out and just start watching for deals on used stuff or good hookups! I don't intend to start doing any work on it till I'm done with the F150 which I'm realistically hoping to say that's finished around end of the year. So basically the build out on this is likely to be my early 2015 project if things go right but that's fine. For now, it'll work just fine as a tow rig and you can 100% for sure know I'm not putting up a tent anywhere! Cot and all my gear in the back with MASSIVE room to spare! LOL

Unread 01-25-2014, 07:27 PM   #34958
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Kermitt II looks like it's in good condition. I look forward to the build on it.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2014, 07:40 PM   #34959
sirhk100

It's in great shape... For right now, it needs 3 minor things that will take maybe half a day at most I'm guessing to have it in absolute great shape! Then it'll just be a work horse till I can get the paper weight on jackstands with no rear axle in it currently up and running and ready to use. After that, I'm gonna make all you bug out people jealous! LOL Especially if I get REALLY crazy and go 4wd with it way down the road! I honestly think that's a pipe dream though! I need to really really really think if it's justified... I'm 100% on building out the interior but the 4WD conversion is roughly $3-5K depending what route I go. Not too bad really but I need to decide if it's truly justified or not. The setup I'd be running would be a 4" lift putting it up on 33" tires if I ever pulled the trigger on it.

Unread 01-25-2014, 07:42 PM   #34960
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900 View Post

That explains a lot, he's not a special needs kid just an 80 year old with dementia!
Slow you're roll now
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2014, 07:42 PM   #34961
sirhk100

Ohhhh... And if anyone has a decent car stereo amp they wanna sell for dirt cheap I'm interested! I've got a few 10" subs laying around but need something to drive them. I'm betting a sub in that van will BOOM!!! LOL It's got a really nice head unit and pioneer door speakers front and back. Sirius is hooked up and working and the previous owner said the trial period on it ended years ago but they never turned it off so SWEET!!! LOL

Unread 01-25-2014, 07:53 PM   #34962
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Ohhhh... And if anyone has a decent car stereo amp they wanna sell for dirt cheap I'm interested! I've got a few 10" subs laying around but need something to drive them. I'm betting a sub in that van will BOOM!!! LOL It's got a really nice head unit and pioneer door speakers front and back. Sirius is hooked up and working and the previous owner said the trial period on it ended years ago but they never turned it off so SWEET!!! LOL
Id hook you up with a amp. That van would be pretty badass if you walled it off with a couple 15s. Could also put a stripper pole in there to lol
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2014, 07:57 PM   #34963
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

What up guys! Long time no talk to.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Unread 01-25-2014, 09:11 PM   #34964
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Looks good Khris!!

Hey Andy, I was just surfing stuff for transporting the Jeep overseas and I noticed this about the CB...

What you can't ship in your POV:
- TVs, VCRs and DVD players, except factory or permanently installed
- Accessories not permanently installed
- Flammable or hazardous substances such as waxes, oils, paints, solvents, or polishes
- Any liquids (i.e., antifreeze or air fresheners) that may be spilled and leave stains
- Any pressurized cans
- Citizen Band (CB) radios -- importation and operation of CB radios are prohibited in most overseas areas

Failure to comply with these restrictions may result in your POV being held at the port of discharge until such equipment has been removed and shipped out of the country. All costs associated with removing your CB radio from your POV and shipping will be at your expense.

For more details and to get your shipment process started, contact your nearest Vehicle Processing Station:

I have never heard of that before
Unread 01-25-2014, 09:24 PM   #34965
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex
Slow you're roll now
First you dumb ****, don't come in here telling a ****ing regular to slow his roll. You can see your dumb *** back out the door you came in.

Second, your attempt at proper grammar, while noted is wrong and makes you look like a ****ing retard or the afore mentioned 80 year old dementia patient. Pound sand little boy, you are about to unleash my smart *** side again.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.