Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2330 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-25-2014, 08:29 AM   #34936
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG
It's mine come on over and tell me I asking to much, actually losing quite a bit on that thing! Do some research on parts listed, then let's talk. Haha It's mine Terry, what's up?
Yea trailers are a really bad investment if you build from scratch (and decide to try and get rid of it)....I'm 6k into mine and put it out there for $2500 and got zero interest.......its now my mobile storage lol

Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2014, 08:30 AM   #34937
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon
I saw the Jeep Forum sticker and figured it had to be someone around here. I like to surf Craigslist to see what's out there for off road trailers and stumbled on yours. It is a nice setup and a fair price. And you're right, couldn't put a setup like that together for less. It's also amazing the difference the additional storage space makes in a TJ. I use mine a couple times a month to haul all my shooting gear but need to get out and do some camping.
Yeah I like it a lot and got the idea for the tent from you. I built it for out here and I'm moving back to the east coast later this year, so figured I'd see if I could pass it on to someone else who could use it in this part of the country too. I am planning on taking it out today and taking some more pictures of it and putting it out on expedition portal.
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2014, 08:39 AM   #34938
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
Yeah I like it a lot and got the idea for the tent from you. I built it for out here and I'm moving back to the east coast later this year, so figured I'd see if I could pass it on to someone else who could use it in this part of the country too. I am planning on taking it out today and taking some more pictures of it and putting it out on expedition portal.
You actually might get more interest in it back east. You should post where you are heading and let interested buyers know you will deliver.
Unread 01-25-2014, 08:42 AM   #34939
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
You actually might get more interest in it back east. You should post where you are heading and let interested buyers know you will deliver.
Thats not a bad idea. I'll look into, I'm not leaving for a few more months, so I started this process a bit early to allow myself not to be in a rush. I've had quite a bit of interest in it already, just waiting for the right person with cash, haha.
Unread 01-25-2014, 09:04 AM   #34940
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
Thats not a bad idea. I'll look into, I'm not leaving for a few more months, so I started this process a bit early to allow myself not to be in a rush. I've had quite a bit of interest in it already, just waiting for the right person with cash, haha.
Where are you moving to?
Unread 01-25-2014, 09:34 AM   #34941
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

If I had the cash in hand Merrick I would buy it right now. Your trailer is set up perfectly and has very cool features. I dont see very many off road trailer that look near as good as yours for the price you are asking.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2014, 09:52 AM   #34942
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Where are you moving to?
South Carolina
Unread 01-25-2014, 09:56 AM   #34943
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81
If I had the cash in hand Merrick I would buy it right now. Your trailer is set up perfectly and has very cool features. I dont see very many off road trailer that look near as good as yours for the price you are asking.
Thanks man, I appreciate that. Go pimp yourself out with Andy in the weekends and maybe you can get the cash faster! Haha
Unread 01-25-2014, 11:12 AM   #34944
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG
It's mine come on over and tell me I asking to much, actually losing quite a bit on that thing! Do some research on parts listed, then let's talk. Haha It's mine Terry, what's up?
Sure...you list something for a high price because of the parts list, and when you get teased, you get all defensive. Yet when I do it, it crazy, out of my mind stupid for trying not to lose money. Double standard much?! Roflmao
Unread 01-25-2014, 11:39 AM   #34945
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
Sure...you list something for a high price because of the parts list, and when you get teased, you get all defensive. Yet when I do it, it crazy, out of my mind stupid for trying not to lose money. Double standard much?! Roflmao
You got it! Haha the world is full of hypocrites! Haha
Unread 01-25-2014, 11:50 AM   #34946
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I'm currently wearing Gregs pants....

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2014, 01:02 PM   #34947
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
I'm currently wearing Gregs pants....
So how did you finally get into Greg's pants? So many other men before you have tried and failed!
Unread 01-25-2014, 01:20 PM   #34948
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
So how did you finally get into Greg's pants? So many other men before you have tried and failed!
I thought that there was a line.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2014, 01:21 PM   #34949
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
I was just joking....

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2014, 03:47 PM   #34950
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Who was talking about needing a windstar air box on the Nelson trip? I found a couple at the junk yard today and grabbed a spare for whoever needed it.
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.