Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 233 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Flowmaster Overstock: Special Holiday Pricing!!!!RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 01-15-2012, 11:11 PM   #3481
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Nice vid and great pics. I think the Niner can handle it. Just got a tranny skid at the yard.

PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2012, 11:11 PM   #3482
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Haha I used to be like that. Nothing was wrong with mine though, I am just "upgrading/replacing" some parts. Should be a whole new beast when it's done.
Garza is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2012, 11:13 PM   #3483
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post
I am just "upgrading/replacing" some parts.
story of my life, haha.

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2012, 11:15 PM   #3484
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

If I thought I could get away with some music, I would overlay it on the vids, but record companies have more money than I do! Gotta say, jeeps can take quite a beating. Mine seems fine and it got beat up today. No serious damage...I gotta say, it was a good day. And I didn't even have to use my AK! :ice cube;
Unread 01-15-2012, 11:16 PM   #3485
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I've got TJ envy. The silver one is sexy. Can't wait to lift mine like that!!
Unread 01-15-2012, 11:21 PM   #3486
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
If I thought I could get away with some music, I would overlay it on the vids, but record companies have more money than I do! Gotta say, jeeps can take quite a beating. Mine seems fine and it got beat up today. No serious damage...I gotta say, it was a good day. And I didn't even have to use my AK! :ice cube;

just use something calm like 5FDP, they are all for it, heck they put their new album online for download before it was released. They just said if you like it, buy the CD when it comes out and come to our concerts. I have never heard of a band doing cool stuff like that for their fans!!
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2012, 11:24 PM   #3487
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Skrillex or deadmou5!
Unread 01-15-2012, 11:30 PM   #3488
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

Nice, i like it!
Thanks
Unread 01-15-2012, 11:31 PM   #3489
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I liked it too. Very sick!!!
Unread 01-16-2012, 01:29 AM   #3490
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Just get a better video editor like final cut pro. Skrillex blows so does Five finger punch. Huey Lewis is CoOl.
Unread 01-16-2012, 10:29 AM   #3491
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

I've had Asteroids Galaxy Tour playing in my Jeep for days now. Can't get their tunes out of my head!
YouStupidBunny is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-16-2012, 10:56 AM   #3492
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

I put this on loud in my garage when the hood rats across the street get loud playing their cRap music.

Unread 01-16-2012, 11:52 AM   #3493
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Great footage. I'm really diggin the cj looks great. I'm super jealous I was stuck at Disney land yesterday looking a pics while in line. I have to get back out there.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-16-2012, 12:11 PM   #3494
sirhk100

I had to finally download asteroid galaxy tour after always having that damn Heinekin commercial song stuck in my head! LOL

Not sure why the quality went downhill. The camera I'm using is still new to me and I'm still learning it. 2nd and 3rd clip I was hoping to show how much faster it is post shock valving... I think the crappy quality kills that though.

http://youtu.be/nHSeHZ-F15M

Gonna start pulling the transmission out of the jeep tomorrow night. Hoping to actually lower the T/C and Trans on Thursday night. Anyone happen to live in East Vegas and bored Thursday night and willing to lay on the ground to lower a transmission with me I'm looking for help. I'll have everything loose and ready to go so it shouldn't take more then about 10-20 minutes and have a cooler full of miller light and also some micro beers too!
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-16-2012, 01:01 PM   #3495
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
I had to finally download asteroid galaxy tour after always having that damn Heinekin commercial song stuck in my head! LOL

Not sure why the quality went downhill. The camera I'm using is still new to me and I'm still learning it. 2nd and 3rd clip I was hoping to show how much faster it is post shock valving... I think the crappy quality kills that though.

http://youtu.be/nHSeHZ-F15M

Gonna start pulling the transmission out of the jeep tomorrow night. Hoping to actually lower the T/C and Trans on Thursday night. Anyone happen to live in East Vegas and bored Thursday night and willing to lay on the ground to lower a transmission with me I'm looking for help. I'll have everything loose and ready to go so it shouldn't take more then about 10-20 minutes and have a cooler full of miller light and also some micro beers too!
I'm game!! Don't live on the east side but I'm close enough. Let me know

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.