very nice marn!
Bonez, one of my good friends works for a propane company here in town. He was literally engulfed in a mushroom cloud of flame in mesquite a few years ago. They were doing an install, and the other guy was at the other end of the 4" pipe from my friend. My buddy was at the open end of it, and noticed that the other guy had already lit the pilot on another piece of equipment nearby, and before he could radio to him to not open the valve, the guy turned on the gas. My friend said he could hear it coming through the pipe, and just held his breath and closed his eyes. It's what saved his life! The doctors said that if he had tried to breath when it ignited, it would have cauterized the insides of his lungs and he would have suffocated with nothing anyone could do. Luckily, he just ended up with 2nd degree burns on his face that healed with minimal scarring.
The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!