Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2319 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Advance Adapters SYE KitsRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 01-21-2014, 09:34 PM   #34771
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockedwheels View Post

I'm really sour about what happened with us, so I hate you all..haha
Its a Vegas thing. Houses fly up and down here

Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2014, 09:41 PM   #34772
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

The ones making a killing are the realtors
Unread 01-21-2014, 09:42 PM   #34773
sirhk100

Yeah, last realtor I talked to just before xmas here in Vegas works for Caldwell and they're talking around their office guessing it's gonna tank again here sooner then later. I DGAF though about the housing market here. I've got mine and am not going anywhere soon...

My house out there, I'm taking a loss as to what I have into it but I only owe about 60% of my asking price on the place so even after fees I should have a check in my pocket. That's assuming it sells...

Marn, thanks again for the help tonight! That would've been interesting to do solo... Probably would've involved a trailer and random vehicle shuffle game.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2014, 11:25 PM   #34774
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Yeah, last realtor I talked to just before xmas here in Vegas works for Caldwell and they're talking around their office guessing it's gonna tank again here sooner then later. I DGAF though about the housing market here. I've got mine and am not going anywhere soon... My house out there, I'm taking a loss as to what I have into it but I only owe about 60% of my asking price on the place so even after fees I should have a check in my pocket. That's assuming it sells... Marn, thanks again for the help tonight! That would've been interesting to do solo... Probably would've involved a trailer and random vehicle shuffle game.
No problemo mi amigo. I'm happy to help. If I had a dollar for every time you've welded, or re welded, or re re welded something on my wag....well, actually I'd have like $5 lol.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2014, 08:09 AM   #34775
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
actually I'd have like $5 lol.
That's lunch!!! not a laughing matter!

Unread 01-22-2014, 08:23 AM   #34776
sirhk100

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/ta...s-bar-near-you

Unread 01-22-2014, 08:38 AM   #34777
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Morning fellas

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 01-22-2014, 08:51 AM   #34778
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Looks like you freakos found a new Saturday hangout! Haha
MMCKEIG is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2014, 08:53 AM   #34779
sirhk100

Yeah, I'm betting the first sat of the month hangout gets moved there!

Unread 01-22-2014, 08:59 AM   #34780
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Meh I have no desire to gunfight

Quote:

Unread 01-22-2014, 09:07 AM   #34781
sirhk100

That's the only reason to have a gun!!! At least that's what I'm told by my TV!!!

Unread 01-22-2014, 09:08 AM   #34782
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

But, knowing you crazies, you'll all go to watch and all sit facing the door near an alternative exit with a fire extinguisher to help battle kitchen fires, along with whatever other paranoid tendencies y'all exhibit! Haha
MMCKEIG is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2014, 09:15 AM   #34783
sirhk100

Well I definitely will come and go taking different routes! That's for damn sure!

Unread 01-22-2014, 09:27 AM   #34784
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Well I definitely will come and go taking different routes! That's for damn sure!
Not necessary for you. People will avoid you due to fear of being abducted lol

Quote:

Unread 01-22-2014, 09:33 AM   #34785
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG
But, knowing you crazies, you'll all go to watch and all sit facing the door near an alternative exit with a fire extinguisher to help battle kitchen fires, along with whatever other paranoid tendencies y'all exhibit! Haha
Get your own joke, that's Khris' thing lol

Quote:

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.