Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2291 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipUSA Made JK Rear Axles!!! Revolution Gear and Axle

Unread 01-09-2014, 01:29 PM   #34351
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

This fills my heart and soul with such optimism for my babies! Time to start saving for private school?

KVVU
http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/24406...cation-ranking

BTW, because it's Fox News, it's not a reliable source.

Unread 01-09-2014, 01:30 PM   #34352
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by friskeljr View Post
If you know anyone wanting a wrangler one of the docs here is selling his 99 tj 6 cylinder 3" skyjacker lift about 125k miles.
PM me the price and contact info
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2014, 01:35 PM   #34353
friskeljr
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Asking price?

Ill get more info for you. He didnt specify a price.
Unread 01-09-2014, 01:37 PM   #34354
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
That volcanic eruption in Iceland a couple years back emitted more co2 with that single eruption than humans have in their existence! CO2 is not the cause of "global warming!" Al Gore made millions off of that farce!
By posting that link, I was referring to the quote contained within that article.
According to this article the European planes alone released more CO2....
http://www.theguardian.com/environme...rbon-emissions

Humans release 100 times more CO2 a year then volcanos.
http://www.theguardian.com/environme...tprint-volcano

and here's a second source
http://www.skepticalscience.com/volc...al-warming.htm
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2014, 01:46 PM   #34355
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

In this case, who cares? Each of you own and operate a vehicle that dumps out a ***** to of CO2 every time you start it. If you care about the enviroment, sell your Jeep, buy a bicycle and eat tofu. Both sides of the argument is invalid, nobody really cares at all, stfu and move on. If the ice caps melt, BFD, move inland. If we have an other ice age, BFD, buy a jacket. Either way humans will adapt and overcome anything that happens.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2014, 01:50 PM   #34356
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

What information can be believed? There's so much information that contradicts other information. Who is funding these web sites? Where are the facts and data coming from? What do we believe? Try this totally unscientific experiment this spring. Drive around the strip for a few minutes with your windows open/doors off. then immediately drive straight south on Las Vegas Blvd to the M resort. What do you notice when in between the strip and the M in the deserted areas? Its absolutely chilly compared to the strip. It's from the concrete structures that retain the heat of the day! If anything is causing global warming, its the incredible expanse of concrete and rock-like structures worldwide that's causing it, not a gas!

http://www.co2science.org/about/posi...balwarming.php
Unread 01-09-2014, 01:50 PM   #34357
friskeljr
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post

PM me the price and contact info
Ill get it to you once I get ahold of him
Unread 01-09-2014, 01:51 PM   #34358
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
In this case, who cares? Each of you own and operate a vehicle that dumps out a ***** to of CO2 every time you start it. If you care about the enviroment, sell your Jeep, buy a bicycle and eat tofu. Both sides of the argument is invalid, nobody really cares at all, stfu and move on. If the ice caps melt, BFD, move inland. If we have an other ice age, BFD, buy a jacket. Either way humans will adapt and overcome anything that happens.
until the plants die, and we starve because of no food. lol
Indoor greenhouses can't begin to hope to feed the planet.
Unread 01-09-2014, 01:59 PM   #34359
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

until the plants die, and we starve because of no food. lol
Indoor greenhouses can't begin to hope to feed the planet.
Honestly i dont care if most of the population dies off. In the long run of sustainabilty, fewer people means more resources per person. I say let nature take its corse. The nature has a great way of weeding out the weak and usless.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2014, 02:41 PM   #34360
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
If you know anyone wanting a wrangler one of the docs here is selling his 99 tj 6 cylinder 3" skyjacker lift about 125k miles.
Would you mind posting pricing, pics & contact info in the for sale section? Looks like there are a few of us interested in knowing more. (myself included)
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2014, 02:45 PM   #34361
friskeljr
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post

Would you mind posting pricing, pics & contact info in the for sale section? Looks like there are a few of us interested in knowing more. (myself included)
Ya ill get the info from him, hes not real sure about info about it. Ill get it and post it up
Unread 01-09-2014, 03:18 PM   #34362
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Do you have any pictures of the wiring harness for the left front fog light?

Sorry but everyone else wanted specifics.
Unread 01-09-2014, 03:41 PM   #34363
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3

Do you have any pictures of the wiring harness for the left front fog light?

Sorry but everyone else wanted specifics.
Actually I was hoping to get some pics of the old Cheerios and pocket change that fell under the right hand front side of the drivers seat only.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2014, 04:38 PM   #34364
mrblaine
Wizard of Brakes

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900 View Post
All kidding aside though, while I definitely was not babying it this does appear to be a design failure. The tube that holds the transmission mount was only spot welded in a couple spots instead of the whole way around. This allowed the small strap of steel above it to break and everything failed.
Did you ever send Gerald the pictures of the rear brace across the back of the skid that I asked for?
Unread 01-09-2014, 05:21 PM   #34365
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
Did you ever send Gerald the pictures of the rear brace across the back of the skid that I asked for?
I sent some more of the skid but didn't realize he needed the back brace as well. I can send those this evening when I get home. If you want to you can PM me your email and I can copy you in on those plus forward the rest to you as well.

I was trying to get more video of the incident but unforuntately the only video that exists is what's already posted a few pages back in this thread. Let me know if you need the link for that as well.

Thanks,

Matt
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.