Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2281 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-04-2014, 01:43 PM   #34201
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Let's try that again...
YouTube (Short URL)
?start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Posted from outer space.

other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2014, 01:51 PM   #34202
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Tommy rockers 4 pm

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2014, 02:58 PM   #34203
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared
Let's try that again...
Video Link: http://youtu.be/fMKW7U93Y4Q

Posted from outer space.
I've got a sawsall, cutoff tool and a milling file and bench vice that we could get it done pretty decent with, but it would take some time and patience. I don't have a tap that big.

I am home and avail now until 05:30 or 6 ish if you want to get working on it here. Text if you are interested.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2014, 03:18 PM   #34204
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
I've got a sawsall, cutoff tool and a milling file and bench vice that we could get it done pretty decent with, but it would take some time and patience. I don't have a tap that big.

I am home and avail now until 05:30 or 6 ish if you want to get working on it here. Text if you are interested.
Oh I need to order the piece first. Thanks for the offer
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2014, 11:22 PM   #34205
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Got the HIDs wired up and tested. They really do light up the night! lol I just need to run the wiring from the ballasts to the lights in a permanent fashion. I may have to get rid of the other hilts I have! The HID is a way brighter and whiter light. The ballast hum at first bothered, but they seem to quiet down after they warm up.
Unread 01-04-2014, 11:29 PM   #34206
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Soooooo, anyone have a np231 transfer case sitting around.........
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2014, 11:39 PM   #34207
friskeljr
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900 View Post
I think I might.
Unread 01-04-2014, 11:47 PM   #34208
Puck81
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900 View Post
What time you starting tomorrow?
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2014, 01:12 AM   #34209
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
What time you starting tomorrow?
Probably around 10. Going to run over to Harbor Freight first and get some large jack stands so give me a holler if you head over. I'm tired of using my small jackstands on cinderblocks.
Unread 01-05-2014, 07:37 AM   #34210
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900
I've got the front half of the case lying around, lol.
Unread 01-05-2014, 09:13 AM   #34211
lockedwheels
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Had a blast yesterday.. I ended up getting two cracks in my fuel cell, broke my center cap on my rear passenger rim, and sheared a bolt on my control arm which was fixed with a torx wrench and tape. My wife however is officially a bada$$ bought her JKUR night prior at 6pm, we hit the trails at 1030am. She wheeled the snot out of it. She walked away with nothing but skid plate scrapes.

lockedwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2014, 10:06 AM   #34212
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
I've got the front half of the case lying around, lol.
I'm pulling it today to see what broke, I may actually need that if it's from a TJ because if mine is broken and I can't find a TJ case that's the one part I'll need to make an xj one work.
Unread 01-05-2014, 10:34 AM   #34213
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockedwheels View Post
Had a blast yesterday.. I ended up getting two cracks in my fuel cell, broke my center cap on my rear passenger rim, and sheared a bolt on my control arm which was fixed with a torx wrench and tape. My wife however is officially a bada$$ bought her JKUR night prior at 6pm, we hit the trails at 1030am. She wheeled the snot out of it. She walked away with nothing but skid plate scrapes.
I am still amazed where a stock jkur can go with good lines. If your 10 is an automatic then you better look into installing a trans cooler.
Unread 01-05-2014, 10:44 AM   #34214
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockedwheels
Sorry I missed it, but dang if that ain't a purty redneck trail fix!
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2014, 11:36 AM   #34215
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Haha. Awesome trail fix

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.