Originally Posted by lockedwheels
Well depending on price I might just buy one tommorow. I will let you know. I would just wait, but I borrowed someone's oba last time. This time it will be my jeep and my wife's so I don't want to borrow air for two vehicles.
I fully understand, how much did you end up saving on the new one going to socal? Just seems like too much hassle to me. Then again I did get no haggling 1% under invoice...then an additional $2k off...and the tax credit for my trade in.