Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2270 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Reply
Unread 12-27-2013, 07:37 AM   #34036
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 3,577
If you buy in cali and trade in, do you still get the tax credit for the trade in?

__________________
Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2013, 10:36 AM   #34037
PhotoJared
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,544
So, Champion is giving me the run around with this radiator. They claim they dont have any confirmation for my replacement. They say the tracking was never shipped. With their logic, I dont have a radiator right now. . . This is rediculous.
__________________
'99 XJ Sport
RE 3.5"
31s
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2013, 11:25 AM   #34038
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 3,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
So, Champion is giving me the run around with this radiator. They claim they dont have any confirmation for my replacement. They say the tracking was never shipped. With their logic, I dont have a radiator right now. . . This is rediculous.
Just tell them that you never got it and that they need to ship you a new one
__________________
Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2013, 11:44 AM   #34039
PhotoJared
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Just tell them that you never got it and that they need to ship you a new one
Nope, they denied my claim for the first one saying there was an abnormal ammount of wear and tear for the time I had it.

I told them to F off and no radiator should leak in 3 months.

They wont honor the warantee for the first radiator because they received it as a return. They wont honor the replacement warantee because they said they never sent it (and I never received it). So according to them, I have a random radiator that I purchased from a friend and am claiming the warantee on the original radiator.
__________________
'99 XJ Sport
RE 3.5"
31s
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2013, 11:49 AM   #34040
Puck81
Registered User
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: las vegas, nv
Posts: 1,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post

Nope, they denied my claim for the first one saying there was an abnormal ammount of wear and tear for the time I had it.
.
Thats bull****. Sounds like that company is shady as ****. I say pull the radiator, see if you can have it repared. Or give it to me, i will have a use for it!!!
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2013, 12:16 PM   #34041
PhotoJared
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,544
Yep, Pretty much a waste of $200. I knew I should have gotten a CSF metal; I'm really regretting the decision now.
__________________
'99 XJ Sport
RE 3.5"
31s
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2013, 12:42 PM   #34042
Powrjunkey
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas, Nevada
Posts: 4,284
What shipping company was used to deliver the radiator? They have copies of the shipping label that can prove the dates!
__________________
The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2013, 01:16 PM   #34043
PhotoJared
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
What shipping company was used to deliver the radiator? They have copies of the shipping label that can prove the dates!
Fed-ex. The tracking number they have associated with a replacement order for me "never shipped" from their warehouse. So according to them they never shipped me a replacement for the one I sent back.

Posted from outer space.
__________________
'99 XJ Sport
RE 3.5"
31s
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2013, 01:24 PM   #34044
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 9,734
Tell them its okay, you'll just make sure everybody on the internet knows about your experience.
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2013, 01:43 PM   #34045
PhotoJared
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
Tell them its okay, you'll just make sure everybody on the internet knows about your experience.
Yep. So since they claim I don't have ANY product from them. That means they have my original radiator and my money. I'm going to ask for one of them back. They probably don't have my old radiator, so they'll either ship me a replacement or refund me.

The chick I'm talking to even said, "for all we know you got this radiator from a friend that didn't like it."



Posted from outer space.
__________________
'99 XJ Sport
RE 3.5"
31s
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2013, 02:19 PM   #34046
Powrjunkey
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas, Nevada
Posts: 4,284
If FedEx shipped it, get a copy of the shipping label from FedEx, then provide that to champion. it will prove that their records are incomplete. You will then have proof, that they sent it.
__________________
The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2013, 02:28 PM   #34047
PhotoJared
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
If FedEx shipped it, get a copy of the shipping label from FedEx, then provide that to champion. it will prove that their records are incomplete. You will then have proof, that they sent it.
I don't have any sort of tracking number. The tracking that champion has for the order never left the warehouse.
__________________
'99 XJ Sport
RE 3.5"
31s
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2013, 02:40 PM   #34048
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 9,734
Assuming you have no box or anything? No email's from fed ex? can you call fed ex and see if they can give you a history of numbers that have been delivered to your house with your name?
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2013, 02:47 PM   #34049
Powrjunkey
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas, Nevada
Posts: 4,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Assuming you have no box or anything? No email's from fed ex? can you call fed ex and see if they can give you a history of numbers that have been delivered to your house with your name?
This!!! they should be able to provide a shipping history for the date range, and then can provide images/copies of those shipping labels. then, you get the tracking number, and prove to champion that they effed it up.
__________________
The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2013, 03:07 PM   #34050
PhotoJared
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
This!!! they should be able to provide a shipping history for the date range, and then can provide images/copies of those shipping labels. then, you get the tracking number, and prove to champion that they effed it up.
Just called. Unable to find the package either by name or shipping address.
__________________
'99 XJ Sport
RE 3.5"
31s
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.