Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2265 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while suppliePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGRing & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, Ba

Unread 12-23-2013, 04:45 PM   #33961
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockedwheels
I think it is bad***.. I would drive it... Throw a bed in the back, some water tanks, a stove, maybe a mini fridge.
"Free Cookies!" Sign in both sides, and you're good to go to the nearest elementary school!

Unread 12-23-2013, 04:52 PM   #33962
lockedwheels
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
"Free Cookies!" Sign in both sides, and you're good to go to the nearest elementary school!
Everyone knows the whole "free candy" theme doesnt work.. if you want results you have to offer contracts to a fake record label.
lockedwheels is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-23-2013, 06:32 PM   #33963
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
Why? Lol
EASILY tow a race truck, prerunner or my explorer on my car trailer while getting 15mpg+ with all the pit gear secured safely inside to keep idiots from stealing crap. Can easily sleep in the back. Can easily haul 2 dirt bikes with full gear anywhere without hauling a trailer, again, completely secure. Can DD and get better mileage then my explorer. Would give me a back up vehicle so if I break my explorer I can still get to work.

The main question is why wouldn't I buy it???

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-23-2013, 06:41 PM   #33964
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post

The main question is why wouldn't I buy it???
No money left?
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-23-2013, 07:01 PM   #33965
sirhk100

That's a pretty good reason... Technically I'm far from broke, I just don't wanna buy a tow rig unless it's way too good of a deal to pass on or I have the money saved back up... and... I REALLY want 4wd cause the first time we have to go recover any of the vehicles mentioned in my previous post broken in the desert I'm gonna be cussing that I didn't hold out and buy a 4wd diesel... I could toss a detroit in the rear of the van but that just means I'll bury both rear wheels in a wash towing a trailer instead of just one. LOL Chances are I'm gonna end up with a mid 90's powerstroke 4wd but if I could score a van I'd be way more stoked cause of the storage bonus!

I test drove this one a few weeks back. I'm not in a big enough rush and think I can find something better yet. If I end up with a single cab, I'll toss a sliding rear window in it and a shell for security help. Funny part is if I got this one below, it would basically be a long bed version of what it would be towing! LOL

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/4248988271.html

Unread 12-23-2013, 07:59 PM   #33966
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
That's a pretty good reason... Technically I'm far from broke, I just don't wanna buy a tow rig unless it's way too good of a deal to pass on or I have the money saved back up... and... I REALLY want 4wd cause the first time we have to go recover any of the vehicles mentioned in my previous post broken in the desert I'm gonna be cussing that I didn't hold out and buy a 4wd diesel... I could toss a detroit in the rear of the van but that just means I'll bury both rear wheels in a wash towing a trailer instead of just one. LOL Chances are I'm gonna end up with a mid 90's powerstroke 4wd but if I could score a van I'd be way more stoked cause of the storage bonus!

I test drove this one a few weeks back. I'm not in a big enough rush and think I can find something better yet. If I end up with a single cab, I'll toss a sliding rear window in it and a shell for security help. Funny part is if I got this one below, it would basically be a long bed version of what it would be towing! LOL

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/4248988271.html
Tow rig
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/4249457734.html

But what about this?
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/4224256080.html
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-23-2013, 08:37 PM   #33967
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

That's the route I plan on going. Mid 90's turbo diesel.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-23-2013, 09:01 PM   #33968
jokerchief462
Wild Wheeler

1989 YJ Wrangler 

For all the Jeep lovers and if we ever get enough snow here is the way to clean the walkways

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152102073872489

AF Jeep Club Tail #184
jokerchief462 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-23-2013, 09:34 PM   #33969
sirhk100

My video editing software is complete crap or well, actually my computer is complete crap and can't handle the high res stuff but here's how I spent Sat... Each front shot is followed by basically the same section looking out the back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwP6L...ature=youtu.be

Unread 12-23-2013, 09:55 PM   #33970
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
My video editing software is complete crap or well, actually my computer is complete crap and can't handle the high res stuff but here's how I spent Sat... Each front shot is followed by basically the same section looking out the back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwP6L...ature=youtu.be
Nice. That thing hauls ***!
Is it just me or was the passenger moving way to much?
Unread 12-23-2013, 10:01 PM   #33971
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206
Nice. That thing hauls ***! Is it just me or was the passenger moving way to much?
The harnesses don't adjust small enough for Andy!
Unread 12-23-2013, 10:06 PM   #33972
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

So I just ordered a double whopper with cheese. What comes out? A double cheeseburger. NOT what I ordered! Yep, fast food workers SHOULD be paid $15/hr!!!
Unread 12-23-2013, 10:17 PM   #33973
friskeljr
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Hahaha. What pops into my head?
"Double bacon cheese burger, its for a cop. Whats that mean, he gonna spit in it now?"
"Does that look like spit to you? Eh **** it."
Unread 12-23-2013, 10:27 PM   #33974
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
The harnesses don't adjust small enough for Andy!
Lmao I thought it was a kid!
Unread 12-24-2013, 12:00 AM   #33975
sirhk100

the quality of that video is complete crap though! If you watch it direct off the camera, you can see every little pebble on the road and you can actually see the size of the whoops we're hitting. It's actually impressive to watch on the tv...

The passenger, I think she's like maybe 5'4". We didn't have her lap belts tight.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.