Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2214 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail TJ, YJ and CJ A/T Fender Flares available @ Oconee Off-Roa*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*

Unread 12-04-2013, 10:03 PM   #33196
Syncityj
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
At least I waited until I could afford kids before I had them. If only others could figure that one out.
Amen, my brother, and an old friend have kids. Neither of which can afford them. I'll tell you it a good thing that I am working and paying taxes so they can feed their kids! Must be nice to have an Obama daddy take care of them, but I (we, tax payers) get the shaft.

Syncityj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2013, 12:06 AM   #33197
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Wait, you can do that if you have kids?! Why wasn't I told this at the hospital? Oh, I know, it's cause I have ethics!(no offense^)
Unread 12-05-2013, 04:46 AM   #33198
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmgiff

Hey Bonez, that wasn't you today at Buffalo/Craig about 1145 or so was it? Northbound on Buffalo if I remember...
Nope, I was at work. I don't have a top or doors on my rig right now either so no way I would be rollin in that cold wind anyway
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2013, 07:56 AM   #33199
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Do you guys think this picture is in bad taste?

1386255383437.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Unread 12-05-2013, 10:16 AM   #33200
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Nope I think it's hilarious. I have a hard time feeling bad for someone with that much money that feels the need to pull that crap on a public road way. I feel for both of their families but not for them.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2013, 10:34 AM   #33201
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
Nope I think it's hilarious. I have a hard time feeling bad for someone with that much money that feels the need to pull that crap on a public road way. I feel for both of their families but not for them.
Too bad Paul walker wasn't driving and didn't kill himself.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2013, 10:42 AM   #33202
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Yea he did. He put himself in that situation. There are a hand full of people that I would trust driving like that. Maybe he did trust the driver, but he still put himself in a dangerous situation and things like that can happen.
Unread 12-05-2013, 11:17 AM   #33203
Williamlv282
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
I called the guy and left a voicemail a few hours ago and nothing so far.
Same with like 4 other ads
That red one for $3000 sold fast. I looked into it myself but I was already too late!
Williamlv282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2013, 11:24 AM   #33204
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Yea he did. He put himself in that situation. There are a hand full of people that I would trust driving like that. Maybe he did trust the driver, but he still put himself in a dangerous situation and things like that can happen.
Don't EVER ride in one of my trucks or anything similar to mine if you're concerned about the worst case consequences...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2013, 11:31 AM   #33205
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Don't EVER ride in one of my trucks or anything similar to mine if you're concerned about the worst case consequences...
I doubt you are going over 100mph in a 45 zone no helmet. I'm understand the risks that come with going fast. Like a lot of people I've done stupid things on public roads, and I understand it was only luck that I didn't hurt myself or anyone else. I just don't feel that bad when someone is doing something that stupid that they die.
Unread 12-05-2013, 11:32 AM   #33206
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamlv282 View Post

That red one for $3000 sold fast. I looked into it myself but I was already too late!
Thanks I have been trying to get ahold of people and its like they don't wanna sell their ****. I called a guy on a civic this morning he said I can meet at 1030 craig and 15 so I told him to text me the address and I never got nothing. Now that I'm over here (went to chapman to look at something way out of my price range) he's not answering the phone. Pissing me off
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2013, 11:37 AM   #33207
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I don't know a whole lot about the situation, but you have never gotten into a car where somebody just did something stupid you weren't expecting?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 12-05-2013, 11:37 AM   #33208
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
Thanks I have been trying to get ahold of people and its like they don't wanna sell their ****. I called a guy on a civic this morning he said I can meet at 1030 craig and 15 so I told him to text me the address and I never got nothing. Now that I'm over here (went to chapman to look at something way out of my price range) he's not answering the phone. Pissing me off
I ****in' hate CL flakes.

Quote:

Unread 12-05-2013, 11:42 AM   #33209
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Andy, I found the vehicle for you, check out the pics. haha

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/4217520460.html
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2013, 11:57 AM   #33210
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I doubt you are going over 100mph in a 45 zone no helmet. I'm understand the risks that come with going fast. Like a lot of people I've done stupid things on public roads, and I understand it was only luck that I didn't hurt myself or anyone else. I just don't feel that bad when someone is doing something that stupid that they die.
Because a helmet totally would have helped
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.