Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2201 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 11-25-2013, 08:44 PM   #33001
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Anyone need a cheap cj5?
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/4213242903.html

Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-25-2013, 09:44 PM   #33002
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206
If only I had the space!

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-26-2013, 12:12 AM   #33003
lockedwheels
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post

If only I had the space!
If I only had two less mortgage payments
lockedwheels is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-26-2013, 01:34 AM   #33004
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

If only she had title in hand! A vehicle without a title in this state is about as useful as...well you know what!
Unread 11-26-2013, 01:50 AM   #33005
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

ROFLMFAO
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf
Unread 11-26-2013, 06:57 AM   #33006
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Marn! 73 Wag http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/4213816523.html 2K
Spaceball is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-26-2013, 07:51 AM   #33007
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Here you go Powr, one less thing to worry about,
Reports: 'Knockout Game' trend a myth

http://usat.ly/IeE9Ad

Now you can go back to focusing more time, energy, and anxiety on your paranoia for kitchen fires! Haha
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-26-2013, 08:35 AM   #33008
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Khris you sold the yota???????
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-26-2013, 09:30 AM   #33009
sirhk100

Yes, it's gone... Well technically I do still have the title and I put the cash in the bank yesterday but the truck physically is located in San Diego already.

Decided to drown my sorrows of selling a ride that I actually truly built by throwing down some dirt miles. Knocked out a little over a 100 miles yesterday in the Exploder 100% problem free. Couple shots I took...

The low light creepy picture...

The not so creepy picture...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-26-2013, 09:43 AM   #33010
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Aw, well you have both my condolences and congratulations on the sale. Sad to see it go, but now is it ford time?

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 11-26-2013, 09:44 AM   #33011
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball View Post
53,000 miles? Mmmmmhm. Right.

Also, that thing is pretty damn raunchy, lol. Oh well i'd rock it.

Unread 11-26-2013, 09:53 AM   #33012
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I hope you got the price you wanted for it khris. Now for bigger and better things right?
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-26-2013, 09:56 AM   #33013
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Aw, well you have both my condolences and congratulations on the sale. Sad to see it go, but now is it ford time?
Not sure yet, gotta deal with some rental house stuff this weekend out in Az. That's got priority over everything else so will depend on how that all goes down....

I regret selling my '67 Baja and my old exploder. The '67 though isn't that bad but my regret is if I'd kept it, what would it be now... My old exploder, not so bad considering I've recreated it and it's basically shown above. This one though, I truly built this one from the ground up. The only things I didn't build on that truck or install is basically the frame rails, cab and transmission. Everything else I either installed or better yet, fabbed from scratch. That one was hard to let go. Crappy thing is I've never ever seen it drive from other then the drivers seat. I've never let anyone else drive it... Watching it cruise down the street leaving, I didn't realize how gnarly that truck looked!!! I have zero video of the truck from outside or anything...

Unread 11-26-2013, 10:52 AM   #33014
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Its like your girlfriend broke up with you before you got to see another guy Screw her...

Wait what?

Unread 11-26-2013, 11:13 AM   #33015
sirhk100

I think I'm too sober to understand that one Marn... LOL

It's more like selling a truck that you built by hand from scratch. Not just bolting on some bumpers and a lift kit and saying you "built it" like most people do, it's a bit beyond using a floor jack and some wrenches to turn bolts and build you car. Whatever though, it's gone...

I need to get the title mailed to the dude asap. I couldn't get it notarized yesterday... Gonna try again today on my lunch. If not, I'll probably get it done in Az this weekend. Anyone happen to know a notary here that's "cool"? I was filling out the back of the title just working my way down the boxes and didn't see that about 3 lines below the signature box it needed to be notarized. So I signed it and kept going down the line and then said to myself... "CRAP!" My bank wouldn't touch it cause they had never notarized a title, the signature was already there and they freaked out cause I didn't have the odometer mileage filled in. Gonna fill in the odo today but still need someone that will let me double sign it or just accept that it really was my sig and notarize it for me.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.