Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2199 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

ExtremeTerrain GROUP BUY: Barricade Rear Bumpers/Tire Carr*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*WJ Tube Doors Now Available!

Unread 11-23-2013, 08:19 PM   #32971
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Can you knit me a winch rope?

dmgiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2013, 09:00 PM   #32972
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206
Can you use stock 17" jk rims on 12.5 tires? I'm eyeballing these because I'm starting to think the tires are hard and that's what's causing the slickness. http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/4202683077.html
Dunno, but you would need wheel adapters as well, as I'm sure you know!
Unread 11-23-2013, 09:09 PM   #32973
lockedwheels
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Any issues with the trailer marn?
lockedwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2013, 09:15 PM   #32974
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockedwheels
Any issues with the trailer marn?
It drove the 4 miles back to the company yard just fine, and has been sitting since then! Haha. Haven't tried to register it or anything

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2013, 09:16 PM   #32975
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez

That looks awesome! I tried talking Jared into making a leash for my dog for a while but finally gave up
Thanks! There would be easier ways to do it, but I wanted to try the snake knot for the hand loop. Then it's just a double lanyard knot and a 4 strand round braid. To make another I really want a set of fids because It was hard to braid the end (at the hook) back into itself.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 11-24-2013, 10:33 AM   #32976
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Just thought of something else. How old are your tires? I've seen tires get hard and glossy with age in the heat. That may be all the problem! If you wanna swing by an throw my tires on for a quick test, hit me up!
After the drive into work today I'm gonna go with this. The tires are from 08 not to old but the drive in today was fine and back to normal. I think I'm gonna throw the bumper back on and only drive it when its dry out lol
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2013, 11:17 AM   #32977
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Anyone have a small table saw that I could use?
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2013, 11:53 AM   #32978
Syncityj
1998 ZJ 

Does anyone know where that trail at mt charleston is? I am possibly looking to go to the mountain today and spend some time in re snow.
Syncityj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2013, 12:59 PM   #32979
sirhk100

That is all...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2013, 01:12 PM   #32980
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
That is all...
Whats wrong big guy?
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2013, 03:08 PM   #32981
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Anybody need or want any of these? They all work fine but aren't super pretty.

Free.99!

image-1887311483.jpg

Quote:

Unread 11-24-2013, 03:10 PM   #32982
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
Anyone have a small table saw that I could use?
I have one you can borrow, I actually have two and ones for sale if you want to buy one instead.
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2013, 03:13 PM   #32983
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

So I talked to some of the guys over in the Utah forum. There's 8 inches of snow on the ground already and some of the trails are shut down. We're trying to decide on another location. Anyone have any recommendations on somewhere with good rock crawling and trails that's maybe some place warmer then here?
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2013, 05:19 PM   #32984
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Logandale?

I have no idea what you are talking about, but thus close by and should be snow free

Quote:

Unread 11-24-2013, 05:24 PM   #32985
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900
So I talked to some of the guys over in the Utah forum. There's 8 inches of snow on the ground already and some of the trails are shut down. We're trying to decide on another location. Anyone have any recommendations on somewhere with good rock crawling and trails that's maybe some place warmer then here?
Go to truck haven, where Khris went a few weeks ago. It looked fun there.
MMCKEIG is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.