Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2167 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Currie RockJock Products!!This is a shout out to all INTERNATIONAL Customers! Yes we

Reply
Unread 11-03-2013, 05:53 AM   #32491
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,885
Mornin! About time someone besides the dog woke up to chat with

B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 08:04 AM   #32492
Roobicon
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 766
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Mornin! About time someone besides the dog woke up to chat with
I've got a whole day with nothing to do...I'm thinking its a good day to check zero at the range
__________________
2004 Roobicon
Clinging to my guns and my religion
Roobicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 08:13 AM   #32493
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,885
I would ask to tag along, but I am going shootin tomorrow
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 08:17 AM   #32494
Roobicon
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 766
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
I would ask to tag along, but I am going shootin tomorrow
And I'm working tomorrow
__________________
2004 Roobicon
Clinging to my guns and my religion
Roobicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 09:20 AM   #32495
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,885
My new schedule sucks.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 11:41 AM   #32496
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,194
Oh poor terry. His girlfriend is gone his son is gone and his boyfriend is gone.
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 12:27 PM   #32497
Roobicon
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Oh poor terry. His girlfriend is gone his son is gone and his boyfriend is gone.
But he has his dogs...good practice for the zombie apocalypse.
__________________
2004 Roobicon
Clinging to my guns and my religion
Roobicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 01:26 PM   #32498
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon

But he has his dogs...good practice for the zombie apocalypse.
You can teach my dog some zombie survival skills too if you want
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 05:07 PM   #32499
Powrjunkey
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas, Nevada
Posts: 4,407
Scott-is this a termite? Probably is, we found these in a neighbor's dead tree. Any suggestions on protecting our house? Any way to find out if they're already in the house?
image-845463375.jpg

__________________
The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 05:32 PM   #32500
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
Scott-is this a termite? Probably is, we found these in a neighbor's dead tree. Any suggestions on protecting our house? Any way to find out if they're already in the house?
I can't tell, does it have wings? Does it have a segmented body? Termites are a fairly rare problem in southern Nevada. I've never had to treat for them. I'll look It up tomorrow and give you some more info.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 05:59 PM   #32501
Powrjunkey
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas, Nevada
Posts: 4,407
Difficult to tell. No wings on any I saw. Didn't have a segmented body like an any or wasp. Had multiple legs of course. They're pretty small, probably 1-3mm in length. Definitely wood boring as the trunk had large tunnels at the base and up into the branches. Mostly near the surface up high. The trunk had huge tunnels at the base, but not much above about a foot high. It's like they stuck to just below the bark. The tree fell over VERY easily. I pushed it over with the jeep without much effort. The stump and all came out of the ground without roots. Hope that give some better info.
__________________
The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 08:53 PM   #32502
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,679
I was heading out with my Uncle when Greg texted me about missing Hooters again. My Uncle said he didn't want me to miss out entirely on Hooters so that was our first stop on a night out drinking.
image-2700730293.jpg

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 09:01 PM   #32503
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,885
Were you standing on a bar stool Andy?
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 09:14 PM   #32504
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,679
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
We're you standing on a bar stool Andy?
Nope. Surprisingly, most of the waitresses at this particular Hooters were shorter than I.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 09:31 PM   #32505
Syncityj
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Henderson, Nv
Posts: 421
Does anyone know anyone in Henderson so drives a red ZJ limited?
Syncityj is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.