Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 216 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 01-11-2012, 02:51 AM   #3226
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw
I'm going to be celebrating MLK and my birthday by wheeling in the mountains east of Bullhead City on Monday and Tuesday. All are invited ... most all, you know who I mean.
Why you gotta exclude ME? I see how you are, trying to be all discreet about it. just caused have to work...sucks went from 4-10s to 5-8s. Would have had Monday off, but noooo someone had to retire. Selfish a-hole! If ur free Sunday, it looks like potato ridge!

Unread 01-11-2012, 03:46 AM   #3227
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Happy birthday by the way!
Unread 01-11-2012, 10:10 AM   #3228
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw View Post
... says the man with windows on his jeep.

(I've got them too ...)
ha, im willing to bet your rig seals up better than mine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw View Post
I'm going to be celebrating MLK and my birthday by wheeling in the mountains east of Bullhead City on Monday and Tuesday. All are invited ... most all, you know who I mean.
Sad, i need to work mon/tues. Just when the waggy seems to be running pretty dern well.

Oh well, next time i see an invite I'll most likely be knee-deep in my gas tank swap.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012, 11:09 AM   #3229
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Anybody hear from YSB? It's been a while since I've seen him post.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012, 11:18 AM   #3230
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
poor guy is under the weather.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012, 11:32 AM   #3231
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
posted up the other day saying he had been in the hospital but was out and on the mend i believe.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012, 12:12 PM   #3232
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

You know it's considered racist in many places to not pause from your normal work activities this monday. MLK Jr would want you keeping on Monday! It's your duty as Americans! Plus, I'm doing a kick butt trail!
Unread 01-11-2012, 12:46 PM   #3233
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Yeah, not feeling too well. I went out to the dunes and got sick somehow. Dr's think I may have arsenic in me, but can't figure out how it got there.
YouStupidBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012, 01:33 PM   #3234
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

It's from china!
Unread 01-11-2012, 02:00 PM   #3235
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

I wish someone on the Jeep Forum would have posted a warning about arsenic in the dunes sooner!

Got the shock installed. Seems to be good now. I'll give it a good test on Tuesday.
Unread 01-11-2012, 02:03 PM   #3236
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny
Yeah, not feeling too well. I went out to the dunes and got sick somehow. Dr's think I may have arsenic in me, but can't figure out how it got there.
lol! something tells me you been on the forum but not talking. have you been checking up on us to see if we missed you? cuz we did ( no homo).
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012, 02:11 PM   #3237
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

You bastards! I guess I have to go snort some of that sand just to prove I am cool again.
PolkaPower is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012, 02:18 PM   #3238
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Actually, I did miss the banter here while away. My first night at the hospital, my only entertainment was a conspiracy theory nutjob on the other side of the room. He went on and on about how Pres. Bush was responsible for 911 so he could start a war for oil. After almost half an hour of that, I asked him, "If the war was for oil, where is my discount?".

He then went on about how Nutrasweet caused AIDS and how the cure is simple hydrogen piroxide, but the government isn't telling anyone because they haven't figured out how to profit from it.

Luckily, my insurance approved me for a private room the next night and I enjoyed some quiet time. A few years ago I started writing again. I've had an idea for a book that I've been tossing around and picked that up again. That's what I've been doing with all my free time.
Unread 01-11-2012, 02:30 PM   #3239
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Good to hear from you again YSB.

As far as the dunes go I've been out the countless times on atv s and I'm still fine. The only thing is occasionally I cough up a little blood, but I think that is caused by swimming in lake mead. When I was in high school they closed the lake to swimming due the high levels of fecal material.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012, 02:38 PM   #3240
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

If you go to the blm website, you can read the entire report. I browsed through it a couple months ago, but didn't see anything that would cause alarm. It's like "there's lead in paint from the 70's" could it cause an issue? Yes, but are you really going to go around lickin the walls in your disco home? I sure hope not. Is arsenic bad for you? Yes, but it's also naturally occurring.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.