Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2157 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 10-25-2013, 03:28 PM   #32341
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Also, if you are a dumb **** that walks your little 5 pound punter around the neighborhood without a leash because its "so well behaved", and it comes running over to my dog and gets its *** kicked, you will see ZERO sympathy.

I've owned this dog for less than 2 weeks and I am already annoyed with other dog owners.

Also, maybe think that i'm keeping my dog away from yours because its sick. Go ahead, little 5 pound ankle biter, come over here and get yourself a nice case of kennel cough because you are too dumb to keep it on a leash.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2013, 04:26 PM   #32342
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ View Post
Our cat died a year ago almost, he was only a year old at that time. Saw him 3 hours before playing and eating and then when we were leaving the house we noticed him laying in my dogs kennel dead. Still have no idea what happened to him. My wife was beside herself when we saw him.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
We had a cat when I was young like 7ish. He was a fluffy white and tan cat that had heart problems. He could play fetch and loved it but one day I threw the ball for it he darted to go get it and it died while getting it
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2013, 04:29 PM   #32343
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post

Meh.

It was hers, not mine. The only thing it accomplished during its time alive was being the one reason we couldnt get a dog.

I mean it was sad and all, but mostly sad because dani was sad....I dug a hole and buried it out in the desert near my chinchilla.

Now we have a dog, life is good.
Sorry for the loss marn. At least the loss came with a gain. I know someone with a rabbit and it runs around the house it thinks its a cat.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2013, 04:29 PM   #32344
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I think I posted about this a while ago. Was walking our shepherd and got attacked by to chihuahuas. One got a really nice steel toe boot that made him go airborne! He seized on the ground for like 20 seconds, an I presented on the other one as the owner was approaching. I was mostly making the weapon known to the owner so he wouldn't try to get all thug about me kicking his dog. It got up and ran around the corner. The owner chased after it and we just continued on with our walk. Hope I didn't kill it, but not really any sympathy. There are leash laws for a reason! Dogs ARE animals and can act unpredictably at times, no matter how well trained or behave they are.
Unread 10-25-2013, 04:38 PM   #32345
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

There are only 3 places my dogs are not on the leash. The dog park, camping, home. Everywhere else they are on a leash.

Though I love seeing a green blinky light in the middle of the night.........RANGER! RANGER GET OVER HERE!
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2013, 05:04 PM   #32346
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared

Though I love seeing a green blinky light in the middle of the night.........RANGER! RANGER GET OVER HERE!
:rofl

I don't know who is more stubborn, terry or the dog!

****in 3 am 'RANGER!!!! RANGER!!!!!' Bahahaha

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 10-25-2013, 05:15 PM   #32347
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
I think I posted about this a while ago. Was walking our shepherd and got attacked by to chihuahuas. One got a really nice steel toe boot that made him go airborne! He seized on the ground for like 20 seconds, an I presented on the other one as the owner was approaching. I was mostly making the weapon known to the owner so he wouldn't try to get all thug about me kicking his dog. It got up and ran around the corner. The owner chased after it and we just continued on with our walk. Hope I didn't kill it, but not really any sympathy. There are leash laws for a reason! Dogs ARE animals and can act unpredictably at times, no matter how well trained or behave they are.
I don't know why but this story made me lol

Quote:

Unread 10-25-2013, 05:19 PM   #32348
SparkyPowers
1979 FSJ Wagoneer 

I need help. Anyone work for beer? I think the forum favorite is Bud Ice. Hahaha No really, I need help loading to my CJ tub into my truck tomorrow morning. Its off to media blast.
SparkyPowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2013, 05:21 PM   #32349
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyPowers View Post
I need help. Anyone work for beer? I think the forum favorite is Bud Ice. Hahaha No really, I need help loading to my CJ tub into my truck tomorrow morning. Its off to media blast.
Location?
other stuff
Unread 10-25-2013, 05:48 PM   #32350
SparkyPowers
1979 FSJ Wagoneer 

I'm near Ann Rd. and Camino Al Norte. I'm flexable on time as long as its before 1pm. The tub is ready to go.
Unread 10-25-2013, 07:23 PM   #32351
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyPowers
I'm near Ann Rd. and Camino Al Norte. I'm flexable on time as long as its before 1pm. The tub is ready to go.
I could head over in the morning. Let me know

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
Unread 10-25-2013, 07:44 PM   #32352
SparkyPowers
1979 FSJ Wagoneer 

Thx Jarod I will give you a call.
Unread 10-26-2013, 12:30 AM   #32353
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Are we still on for hooter saturday on November 2nd? I already took the day off so I would be able to join all you guys then.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Unread 10-26-2013, 12:36 AM   #32354
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Yep
Unread 10-26-2013, 04:49 AM   #32355
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

If for any reason you end up waiting until later this afternoon to load up that tub Sparky, I can help but I don't get home from work until about 3
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.