Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2154 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 10-24-2013, 01:13 PM   #32296
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Just found a dead guy in an apartment. Probably 2-3 weeks past. Sooo gross. Happy Halloween!
Holy ****!

Thats awful! How did you find him? Like inside doing pest control?

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-24-2013, 01:30 PM   #32297
sirhk100

Good times!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-24-2013, 01:33 PM   #32298
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Don't slip in the decomp fluid! Rofl
Unread 10-24-2013, 01:35 PM   #32299
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
Holy ****! Thats awful! How did you find him? Like inside doing pest control?
Yep. I was checking surrounding units of this lady who kept finding maggots in her bathroom. When I walked in I could smell it and there were flies everywhere. Found him on the bathroom floor. He off'd himself. I had to wait for the police and give them my info because I found him. I've seen a couple of dead people but never someone missing the back of their hat rack. One of the cops that showed was puking his guts out.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-24-2013, 01:37 PM   #32300
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
One of the cops that showed was puking his guts out.
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-24-2013, 01:41 PM   #32301
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

What?!? No pics?!? FAIL!!!
Unread 10-24-2013, 01:54 PM   #32302
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Wish more of you had rigs that could hold a decent pace in the dirt besides Ricky! I'm planning a pretty badass run and have some guys from Flagstaff that might come down for it cause I can't really stand anyone in Vegas with rigs that aren't god awfully slow! LOL Day 1... Boulder City thru Oatman and down south of Havasu to a remote empty cabin right near Bill Williams River. Camp at the cabin, then Day two down to Parker with a quick stop at the desert bar, cross the river in parker and loop back up to I40 on the Cali side of the river. People will split from there. I've got Boulder to the Cabin south of Havasu all mapped out so far and it looks like there's about 10 miles of total pavement involved at most. Some really epic looking canyons from what I've seen! Basically I'm finally working on some trips to use the expo for what I built it for. An all around go anywhere get some dirt miles under my tires rig!
dammit, I want to go but I doubt I could have anything remotely ready in time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
What?!? No pics?!? FAIL!!!
what exactly do you expect pictures of? Trust me, you really don't want pics of a body that old.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-24-2013, 01:58 PM   #32303
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Picture a bloated body that looks like it's covered in a really bad bruise. And no pics because I'm not a sick F.
Unread 10-24-2013, 02:03 PM   #32304
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
dammit, I want to go but I doubt I could have anything remotely ready in time.

what exactly do you expect pictures of? Trust me, you really don't want pics of a body that old.
Find a ride back to America, I'll likely have an open passenger seat since I'm sure the chick that I'd normally take with me will have to work being a weekend trip coming into retail holiday season...

Unread 10-24-2013, 02:11 PM   #32305
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Are you alright Khris? You want to replace female companionship with Andy?
Unread 10-24-2013, 02:11 PM   #32306
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
Picture a bloated body that looks like it's covered in a really bad bruise. And no pics because I'm not a sick F.
Lol, just kidding foolios! That's unfortunate for you to walk into that!
Unread 10-24-2013, 02:13 PM   #32307
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

It didn't really change anything for me. Just brings you into reality a little more if anything. I'm thankful my life has never gotten to that point where that alternative is better then living.
Unread 10-24-2013, 02:19 PM   #32308
sirhk100

Quote:
Are you alright Khris? You want to replace female companionship with Andy?
It's not that I want to but it's better then solo. I need someone to watch the little arrow and the line on the GPS I figure! LOL I have a few chicks to choose from but only one is cool enough that I could handle hanging out with her for more then a few hours! Especially in a camping situation. That one works retail though and probably can't get a weekend off till after the 1st of the year. I'm gonna invite her and give her first dibs over Andy obviously but I'm not expecting her to say yes. I don't even have a weekend in mind yet though either so...

I'm thinking mid Nov. Heck, maybe even t-day weekend?

Unread 10-24-2013, 02:47 PM   #32309
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

2nd? Is Andy tall enough to see the GPS?
Unread 10-24-2013, 02:49 PM   #32310
sirhk100

It's a hand held so he can hold it at his elevation. This is a trip for the exploder, not the prerunner or race truck. Granted, after I do it once, I may decide that it would've been better in one of the others but I want 4wd on tap just in case...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.