Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2145 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.c

Unread 10-19-2013, 11:31 PM   #32161
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmgiff View Post

You don't need to feel bad. I thought the pace was fine. I didn't care to go much faster. Jared and I picked it up for just a couple minutes, but with the dust, I preferred to just chug along. And a wheelin trip is absolutely not complete without me dragging someone out or using my awesome winch.

And yeah, when Dani threw the door open in the rut, I cringed when it slammed into the dirt. But that is what girls do, so it's ok I guess.

I went and checked out that wagoneer. It was kind of a mess. The guy is flopping at some apartments next to the Salvation Army on Main street... Not that there is anything wrong with that, but he is homeless and has obviously lived out of the waggy for awhile. So it was actually pretty rough. Runs, but not strong and most of the electric stuff doesn't work. I dunno. Really not even sure what I'm looking for at this point. I really liked yours and Steve's though.
Build a flatty

Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2013, 11:41 PM   #32162
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
The Deuce is cool but no... can't find a place to put it. The other one is the one I looked at down near the Salvation Army. Pretty rough. It would have to be body off and completely gutted.
dmgiff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2013, 11:43 PM   #32163
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared

Maybe stop by tomorrow if it's ok? I would appreciate it

Posted from outer space.
I'll text you in the AM, hafta get it done relatively early 'cause I got other obligations tomorrow as well.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-20-2013, 12:19 AM   #32164
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
I'll text you in the AM, hafta get it done relatively early 'cause I got other obligations tomorrow as well.
Yea just let me know

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-20-2013, 12:31 AM   #32165
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
Traffic stopped in an instant at a pedestrian crosswalk on eastern. I couldn't stop in time and rear ended a truck. I don't know if the bike is totaled yet, but I want to find a bike to ride in the mean time.
That really sucks... Sometimes I hate the traffic in Vegas. I have had my fair share of close calls out here.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-20-2013, 12:48 AM   #32166
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

haha it sounds like you guys has a blast today.

Marn they generally calm down once you give them a good backhand.

Dave, I thought you were only allowed to use the winch to get my Jeep out of bad situations.
Unread 10-20-2013, 01:02 AM   #32167
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
haha it sounds like you guys has a blast today.

Marn they generally calm down once you give them a good backhand.

Dave, I thought you were only allowed to use the winch to get my Jeep out of bad situations.
I'll tell dani you said that lol.

And he didn't winch me actually :-( just dragged me with a strap

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-20-2013, 01:18 AM   #32168
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Tell her that my wife starts hyperventilating and having chest pains in traffic with my driving...so I know how to handle it.

Wait a second, what is she doing in the waggy? Did you mount a stove in there or something. You turning it into a vanwagon?
Unread 10-20-2013, 01:37 AM   #32169
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Tell her that my wife starts hyperventilating and having chest pains in traffic with my driving...so I know how to handle it.

Wait a second, what is she doing in the waggy? Did you mount a stove in there or something. You turning it into a vanwagon?
Now we all know why you really have a fridge for your Jeep! It is so that your wife will be placated from being out of the kitchen for too long!

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-20-2013, 08:32 AM   #32170
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
Can anybody tell me why this is so expensive? At first I thought typo but the price is listed elsewhere in the ad as well. http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/ctd/4133725448.html
Stealership
Unread 10-20-2013, 11:02 AM   #32171
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

Now we all know why you really have a fridge for your Jeep! It is so that your wife will be placated from being out of the kitchen for too long!

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-20-2013, 11:40 AM   #32172
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Anybody looking to go to the Jason Aldean and Jake Owen concert tonight at MGM Grand? I have two tickets for sale for $100 for the pair (face value is $65 each). Good seats just left of center stage. Let me know if you're interested.
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-20-2013, 12:19 PM   #32173
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
Anybody looking to go to the Jason Aldean and Jake Owen concert tonight at MGM Grand? I have two tickets for sale for $100 for the pair (face value is $65 each). Good seats just left of center stage. Let me know if you're interested.
Pm'ed
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-20-2013, 01:30 PM   #32174
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

The star of the show yesterday:

other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-20-2013, 01:33 PM   #32175
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Looks like you guys had fun yesterday, sorry that I missed it.

So I was considering doing an overnight trail ride on the Mojave trail and I was wondering if anybody would be interested before it gets too chilly. No specifics and I have never even been on the trail yet.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.