Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2144 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 10-19-2013, 09:41 PM   #32146
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Sorry I bailed at the bar. I'm not a big crowd person.

ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2013, 09:46 PM   #32147
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Sorry I bailed at the bar. I'm not a big crowd person.
No worries. I was looking all around wondering where you were haha.

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2013, 10:15 PM   #32148
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Also also, I'm sorry I didnt get a closer look at your rig. I didn't have a chance to ask you about it, and right after you drove off the guys are all "blah blah 5.2 blah blah" and I was like, wait, huh?!

Gotta get a closer look next time man!
Its clean....
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2013, 10:35 PM   #32149
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

this is for Khris
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/4125157510.html
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2013, 10:40 PM   #32150
repairman
1999 TJ Wrangler 

If anyone knows of a good deal on a Harley, I'm looking. I'm open on models and depending on the model will depend on what I'm willing to spend. I got in a wreck on mine today and need to get back on the horse. Yeah, I'm fine, just pissed.
repairman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2013, 10:46 PM   #32151
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
That thing is just all kinds of fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
If anyone knows of a good deal on a Harley, I'm looking. I'm open on models and depending on the model will depend on what I'm willing to spend. I got in a wreck on mine today and need to get back on the horse. Yeah, I'm fine, just pissed.
Sorry to hear that you went down. What happened and is your bike a total loss?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2013, 10:51 PM   #32152
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Anyone have a 6ft A-frame latter? Trying to get a cable ran for internet.

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2013, 11:09 PM   #32153
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206
Everyone goes to Adams driveshaft for their SYE and drive shaft right? I thought i got a quote from them a while ago but i just looked on their site and its $415 I thought it was around 350 last time i looked...
I don't. I have had decent success and service at Dans Driveline though
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2013, 11:10 PM   #32154
sirhk100

Quote:
I honestly feel bad for being the slow guy and the weak link.
I'm going to hell for this but... So you were the fat 2nd kid I took for a ride in the race truck today that couldn't barely fit in it and then after all the effort of getting into a race truck proceeds to tell me to drive as slow as possible? LOL God I'm a dick!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
The novelty factor of having that in my driveway would be epic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
Anyone have a 6ft A-frame latter? Trying to get a cable ran for internet.

Posted from outer space.
I have a 6ft and a 8ft and live about 5 minutes from Marn...

Heck of a fun day! Got about 10 kids rides in the race truck. Massive turnout of people! No stress and just fun! Ran the crap out of the race truck with zero issues other then a solid layer of mud to clean off it now. Launched it pretty good a few times too I think. Got to catch up with the guy who got me into offroad racing and I first ever rode shotgun in a race truck with. His kid is now driving the truck! LOL

Oh and I rode in this... And the video doesn't do the truck justice! It sounds more like an indy car!

Hands down the fastest offroad ride I've ever had! At least twice, maybe even three times the speed Marn probably ran today!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2013, 11:13 PM   #32155
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Marn, when my rig is back up and running, we should go get your rig stuck in that spot again so you can put some technique and skills into it without the drama and get yourself out.

Jared, I have a few a-frame ladders, no latter though. I got a tall one and a not as tall one, no idea what length the shorter one is, I think the tall is like 10ft tho, but between the two I bet we could get ya taken care of.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2013, 11:18 PM   #32156
repairman
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Sorry to hear that you went down. What happened and is your bike a total loss?
Traffic stopped in an instant at a pedestrian crosswalk on eastern. I couldn't stop in time and rear ended a truck. I don't know if the bike is totaled yet, but I want to find a bike to ride in the mean time.
repairman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2013, 11:21 PM   #32157
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Also, Dave, did you get a look at that wag?

Also also, I'm sorry I didnt get a closer look at your rig. I didn't have a chance to ask you about it, and right after you drove off the guys are all "blah blah 5.2 blah blah" and I was like, wait, huh?!

Gotta get a closer look next time man!

Also, thanks to everybody who went, putting up with my old, slow, bouncy, broken down unreliable ****, lol I honestly feel bad for being the slow guy and the weak link.
You don't need to feel bad. I thought the pace was fine. I didn't care to go much faster. Jared and I picked it up for just a couple minutes, but with the dust, I preferred to just chug along. And a wheelin trip is absolutely not complete without me dragging someone out or using my awesome winch.

And yeah, when Dani threw the door open in the rut, I cringed when it slammed into the dirt. But that is what girls do, so it's ok I guess.

I went and checked out that wagoneer. It was kind of a mess. The guy is flopping at some apartments next to the Salvation Army on Main street... Not that there is anything wrong with that, but he is homeless and has obviously lived out of the waggy for awhile. So it was actually pretty rough. Runs, but not strong and most of the electric stuff doesn't work. I dunno. Really not even sure what I'm looking for at this point. I really liked yours and Steve's though.
dmgiff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2013, 11:25 PM   #32158
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
Marn, when my rig is back up and running, we should go get your rig stuck in that spot again so you can put some technique and skills into it without the drama and get yourself out. Jared, I have a few a-frame ladders, no latter though. I got a tall one and a not as tall one, no idea what length the shorter one is, I think the tall is like 10ft tho, but between the two I bet we could get ya taken care of.
Maybe stop by tomorrow if it's ok? I would appreciate it

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
Unread 10-19-2013, 11:25 PM   #32159
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Marn, when my rig is back up and running, we should go get your rig stuck in that spot again so you can put some technique and skills into it without the drama and get yourself out.

Jared, I have a few a-frame ladders, no latter though. I got a tall one and a not as tall one, no idea what length the shorter one is, I think the tall is like 10ft tho, but between the two I bet we could get ya taken care of.
So yeah, it was actually a little violent at one point when it slammed down into the rut. I was surprised it didn't taco the right rear wheel. I think he would have gotten out fine if the fuel tank didn't shift over and pinch the fuel pump wire between the tank and frame rail; damn thing wouldn't start with the shorted fuel pump. But we didn't find that til we got it yanked out of there.
dmgiff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2013, 11:30 PM   #32160
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmgiff
. Really not even sure what I'm looking for at this point. I really liked yours and Steve's though.
How about this, Dave? http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/4135127228.html

Or this. http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/4137730081.html
other stuff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.