Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2137 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 10-16-2013, 10:29 AM   #32041
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
They got them at walmart
You still shop at Walmart? Disgusting

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Unread 10-16-2013, 10:30 AM   #32042
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Lame question... I Know... But where can I buy an American Flag? Just the flag, not looking for the pole and everything else. Does someplace like walmart have them? For some reason all I can think of is like home depot or lowes but those come with whole mounting kits and poles and stuff.
I bought one at home depot
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2013, 10:36 AM   #32043
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
I have been toying with the idea of another dog. Trouble is, I still miss my last one. Really miss her...

I am not sure that I would ever find another that would ever come close to filling the void left by her. On top of that, with the life that I lead, I am not sure that I would be giving any dog what they deserve. I work long hours, could be required to leave town at the drop of a hat, and have nobody else around the house when I am not there. In other words, the dog would be alone most of the time.
They can never fill the void; they just find a new place in your heart. Just like people every dog is unique. I would recommend 2 dogs, they do better when they have company if you're not home allot. We've also had good success with dog doors when we were both working full time. I also agree with the rescue thing and often if you look around you'll find a pair of dogs that came from the same home. It's always a challenge for the rescues to find home that will take them together.
Unread 10-16-2013, 10:55 AM   #32044
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

I got my dog 4 years ago from lied animal shelter. He had a brother in the kennel with him. He was just 2 months old. I can't believe how many pit bulls and chihuahuas there are at the pound.

Unread 10-16-2013, 11:08 AM   #32045
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ View Post
I can't believe how many pit bulls and chihuahuas there are at the pound.

Yeah, i've always noticed this.

Don't see many blue heelers.....so we scooped him up!

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2013, 11:32 AM   #32046
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

I'd rather have a Pit Bull then a chihuahua any day of the week. Like any dog it's how you raise them but I've seen far more real monster chihuahuas.
Unread 10-16-2013, 12:00 PM   #32047
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

nasty little bastards they are!

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 10-16-2013, 12:03 PM   #32048
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

This dog is ridiculously chill.

Kept him in his crate all night, he goes right in and doesnt make so much as a peep.

Quote:

Unread 10-16-2013, 12:07 PM   #32049
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Kennel training is the only way to go. You never worry about peeing in the house, torn up furniture, or constant barking.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2013, 12:13 PM   #32050
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

So what is the pup's name?
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2013, 12:14 PM   #32051
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Kennel training is the only way to go. You never worry about peeing in the house, torn up furniture, or constant barking.
He seems super fine with his crate. Went right in last night and didnt make a peep.

Quote:

Unread 10-16-2013, 01:13 PM   #32052
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I started looking at xj's so I can get back into a jeep, and apparently they go up in value when they have 150,000 miles and are 2wd.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2013, 01:31 PM   #32053
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
I started looking at xj's so I can get back into a jeep, and apparently they go up in value when they have 150,000 miles and are 2wd.
Well duh.

Quote:

Unread 10-16-2013, 01:38 PM   #32054
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
If you trim the fenders it's worth more! I bet Puck's is priceless
Unread 10-16-2013, 01:44 PM   #32055
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900 View Post
If you trim the fenders it's worth more! I bet Puck's is priceless
if you factor in the body damage, he may be able to trade it in on a Bently.

Quote:

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.