Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2134 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 10-14-2013, 06:54 PM   #31996
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
Blah blah blah blah blah obamacare

Hi everybody.
Amen brother.

How's it going? Feel good to get the ol girl back in the dirt?

B0nez is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2013, 06:59 PM   #31997
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez

Amen brother.

How's it going? Feel good to get the ol girl back in the dirt?
Felt good to drive and stop! Hopefully it keeps up the good behavior and I can take it on An actual trail ant not just a dirt shooting range, though there were some nice humps and mounds out there that I got to drive over, lol.

One of these days soon I will test 4x4 and see if my axle rebuild holds up

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2013, 07:16 PM   #31998
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Blah blah blah blah blah obamacare

Hi everybody.
Sorry you were bored by the conversation. Next time, I'll try to include more gun talk.

Oh and Hello

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2013, 07:43 PM   #31999
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

Sorry you were bored by the conversation. Next time, I'll try to include more gun talk.

Oh and Hello
Meh, not looking for gun talk. Just get bored with people arguing back and forth about something they Rent goinig to convince the other of

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 10-14-2013, 08:51 PM   #32000
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I'm getting my sling mounts and para cord to make a sling tomorrow! Oh and pedals for my bike. Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2013, 09:50 PM   #32001
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Government program that has a private company implementing and distributing services and funds fails...catastrophically! Xerox should be held accountable for ALL purchases made during the outage, and all recipients who abused the cards should be prosecuted for theft of government property. None of that will happen though. Think about what other programs failures like this could affect in the future. What if you're in the ER waiting for an emergency appendectomy?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/14...stance-frenzy/
Unread 10-14-2013, 09:54 PM   #32002
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

This shows how great the new law will work at creating jobs, inspiring growth and creativity, and better, less expensive benefits! Think about all the companies that employ part time workers! Fast food joints, retail outlets, restaurants, hospitals, schools, government agencies, just about every company out there. Even coke and Pepsi employ part time employees. Yet another example of failure!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...bamacare-fine/
Unread 10-14-2013, 10:57 PM   #32003
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Government program that has a private company implementing and distributing services and funds fails...catastrophically! Xerox should be held accountable for ALL purchases made during the outage, and all recipients who abused the cards should be prosecuted for theft of government property. None of that will happen though. Think about what other programs failures like this could affect in the future. What if you're in the ER waiting for an emergency appendectomy?

I'm so sick of this ebt, wellfair, obama phone hand out crap. If you pull the funding for all of these services people would HAVE to work. Right now its easier to sit on your *** and get paid for it than to get a job and EARN less
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2013, 11:22 PM   #32004
SoCalHunter
1980 CJ5 

Quote:
Got excused, and just got home. Don't see a reason to tell work just yet. Thinking about sneaking out with the dog for some light jeeping and some exploring close by. Anyone off? May do some shooting as well, not sure. Don't wanna be mean to the dog's ears. Btw, I never understood that with duck/fowl hunters with dogs. They don't protect their hearing, but I never hear of it affecting the dogs. Any thoughts from the avid hunters here?
I've had the pleasure of hunting over several hunting dogs, that were family owned, while growing up. I've also trained one of my own (black Lab), and in the process of training another (Vizsla). I think it would be naive to say that hearing damage doesn't occur to some degree. With that said, we've never had a dog that ended up with hearing issues in old age.
SoCalHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2013, 09:40 AM   #32005
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

They problem is with the people. They know their limit, so why should a company be held responsible? According to the news the state allows purchases when the system is down, but those purchases are limited to $50 a day. So with your theory it is now Wal-Mart's fault...I think not. Zero personal responsibility in this country. I do not see people blaming vehicle manufactures when they get a speeding ticket, it is their fault and they know the limit.

I honestly think that every person that purchased extra stuff should be removed from the program for 2 years minimum if not for life.
Unread 10-15-2013, 10:08 AM   #32006
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalHunter View Post
I've had the pleasure of hunting over several hunting dogs, that were family owned, while growing up. I've also trained one of my own (black Lab), and in the process of training another (Vizsla). I think it would be naive to say that hearing damage doesn't occur to some degree. With that said, we've never had a dog that ended up with hearing issues in old age.
The wife's family has had number of hunting dogs over the years with no major hearing loss that was detectable. I agree with what someone said earlier that it's probably a lifelong exposure thing and unfortunately their hunting careers just aren稚 long enough to build up the significant damage that we would notice.
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2013, 10:22 AM   #32007
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Meh, not looking for gun talk. Just get bored with people arguing back and forth about something they Rent goinig to convince the other of
I agree. I just wanted to help people understand the facts so they could sort out the fact from the fiction in the propaganda being proliferated by both sides. I was trying to help, not upset people. I知 done discussing it unless someone PM痴 me with any questions they might have.

If anyone needs help with health insurance questions let me know. Since I知 the guy that prices health insurance I知 in a position to understand the system and how to take advantage of it.
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2013, 10:47 AM   #32008
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900 View Post
I agree. I just wanted to help people understand the facts so they could sort out the fact from the fiction in the propaganda being proliferated by both sides. I was trying to help, not upset people. I知 done discussing it unless someone PM痴 me with any questions they might have.

If anyone needs help with health insurance questions let me know. Since I知 the guy that prices health insurance I知 in a position to understand the system and how to take advantage of it.
I actually need insurance. What do I do? I was getting online quotes, but thats as far as I've gone.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 10-15-2013, 10:49 AM   #32009
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
I actually need insurance. What do I do? I was getting online quotes, but thats as far as I've gone.
Quit your job, you'll get everything you need plus a ton more.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2013, 10:55 AM   #32010
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Join the military and get all the insurance that you need. Heck you would even get more clothes like the ones that I gave you!!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.