Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2132 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 10-13-2013, 11:26 PM   #31966
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206
What's the difference between a JKS and the Currie other than the offset on the top and 100 bucks? Is it worth the 100? I would get a rough country for 120 but it hits the diff and may need a drop pitman arm. I have heard bad things about all the other ones also.
It's constructed from chrome-moly, and it includes a 5/8" bolt and nut for the frame side mount. It's a much stronger part.

Unread 10-13-2013, 11:39 PM   #31967
4x4Brit
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206
Yeah the $300 part is what kills me :/
I think I paid $260 plus shipping for mine from Savvy. Gerald usually has a coupon code for 10% off for JF members. Maybe Larry can match it for you ;-) Worth the money either way.
4x4Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2013, 11:41 PM   #31968
4x4Brit
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon
Thanks for the link, explained a couple if things for me. Slippery slope that's for sure. Still amazes me that he got reelected.
4x4Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2013, 11:43 PM   #31969
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

This is for you Powr.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2013, 12:16 AM   #31970
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

That's a lot of work!
Unread 10-14-2013, 08:54 AM   #31971
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Good morning folks! Had to report for jury duty and was pleasantly surprised to find free wifi! wont be as bad as it could have been!
Unread 10-14-2013, 09:40 AM   #31972
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
Good morning folks! Had to report for jury duty and was pleasantly surprised to find free wifi! wont be as bad as it could have been!
Unless your phone dies.... *evil laugh*

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2013, 09:41 AM   #31973
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Good morning
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2013, 09:53 AM   #31974
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

When I went a couple of years ago the wifi was spotty at best. I couldn't get it to stream any kind of video.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2013, 09:55 AM   #31975
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
That ad had me wanting to buy it.

I was too busy to comment on anything yesterday so ill comment now. Obamacare is not a step in the right direction. Seriously, ask yourself if you want the same people who bankrupted Social Security to control your healthcare costs. This is nothing more than a revenue generator to them. Ask yourself if you want non-doctors to make decisions about your healthcare for you. Do you think they are going to have your best interests in mind? Two words, Hell No! If you disagree with their decision, who do you go to for an appeal? Wait, it goes straight back to the exact same people? Well, that makes perfect sense to absolutely nobody. Ask yourselves why Congress can opt out but we can't. Ask yourselves if you really want to be told you have to do something medically? I sure as hell don't and I have to do that now. Finally ask yourself what happened to HIPAA laws with this. When a DR. Is legally obligated to tell the federal government about you based upon your answers to intake questions, obviously DR/patient confidentiality is gone.

This completes my rant and you may return to your regularly scheduled programming.
The exchange sells private insurance policies that are governed by the same laws and processes for appeal that current private insurance has. It's no different then buying an individual policy today.

This is the kind of misinformation that's driving me nuts.
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2013, 10:09 AM   #31976
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

And why is everyone dragging illegal immigrants into the healthcare debate? They can go to the ER now to get care and they will not be eligible for plans on the exchange. They get no more or less access then they did before healthcare reform so that's a completely separate subject. I don't disagree it needs addressed, but it’s not impacted by healthcare reform either way.
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2013, 11:15 AM   #31977
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Good morning everyone!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Unread 10-14-2013, 11:18 AM   #31978
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
Good morning
hows your first Monday off?

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2013, 11:40 AM   #31979
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Got excused, and just got home. Don't see a reason to tell work just yet. Thinking about sneaking out with the dog for some light jeeping and some exploring close by. Anyone off? May do some shooting as well, not sure. Don't wanna be mean to the dog's ears. Btw, I never understood that with duck/fowl hunters with dogs. They don't protect their hearing, but I never hear of it affecting the dogs. Any thoughts from the avid hunters here?
Unread 10-14-2013, 11:43 AM   #31980
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I've never owned a trained bird dog. I have hunted with a few and just recently a friends 11yo lab passed that has been hunting every season and we never noticed any hearing damage. My guess would be that they do have a bit of a buffer in their canals as well as a shorter life span so 11 years of hunting isn't 40 years that a human would go through.

If you have never hunted with a dog you wouldn't believe how excited the dogs get. They get pumped. A buddies lab starts causing havoc around the house the first parts of October as the weather gets cooler because he know duck season is on the way. Every time he goes out to go to work the dog tries to get in the truck with him.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.