Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2130 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 10-13-2013, 07:48 AM   #31936
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
I just wanted to write and thank you for doing your part in implementing "Obamacare!"
Sadly, this is likely all they will read and you will get a form letter telling you how wonderful Obamacare is and how thankful Reid is that you will be voting for him.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2013, 11:47 AM   #31937
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
So, I may have just gotten myself placed on a terrorist watch list .
I just checked and you are on the list right below me.
Unread 10-13-2013, 12:04 PM   #31938
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

liberalism noun \ˈli-b(ə-)rə-ˌli-zəm\. : moochers electing looters to steal from producers.
Unread 10-13-2013, 12:19 PM   #31939
SoCalHunter
1980 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon View Post
liberalism noun \ˈli-b(ə-)rə-ˌli-zəm\. : moochers electing looters to steal from producers.
Sums it up!
SoCalHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2013, 03:05 PM   #31940
4x4Brit

Great letter Powr! Being where I am from, I know that socialized medicine is no bargain. I really don't understand the thought process behind obamacare, it isn't socialized medicine but seemingly a hybrid of the worst aspects of a couple of systems. I'm fortunate that it doesn't seem to affect my coverage, that I have noticed but seems to be f***ing over a large number of the population.
4x4Brit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2013, 03:57 PM   #31941
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4Brit View Post
I really don't understand the thought process behind obamacare, it isn't socialized medicine but seemingly a hybrid of the worst aspects of a couple of systems.
This is your answer
http://youtu.be/Kvg8qVKZYuM
?start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
Unread 10-13-2013, 06:53 PM   #31942
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Well, like I said, I may have just placed a magnifying glass over my family. I just am getting tired of staying silent. It's terrible that we had to be afraid to contact our representatives for fear of IRS audits or law enforcement investigations. They're stifling the first amendment by imposing such threats. The justice department and IRS has focused efforts on political opposition and suing states over ID laws while ignoring blatant disregard for immigration laws! We all need to open our eyes and see the fact that this government has become tyrannical! The constitution is now being dismantled in pieces and our rights are disappearing before our very eyes. No one is doing anything meaningful to stop it, and I'm not convinced there IS anything we CAN do.
Unread 10-13-2013, 07:40 PM   #31943
jokerchief462
Wild Wheeler

1989 YJ Wrangler 

Don't worry the NSA monitors all your internet conversations. You are on their list already. I wonder if any are Jeep lovers.

Sent from underneath my Jeep

AF Jeep Club Tail #184
jokerchief462 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2013, 07:45 PM   #31944
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Well, like I said, I may have just placed a magnifying glass over my family. I just am getting tired of staying silent. It's terrible that we had to be afraid to contact our representatives for fear of IRS audits or law enforcement investigations. They're stifling the first amendment by imposing such threats. The justice department and IRS has focused efforts on political opposition and suing states over ID laws while ignoring blatant disregard for immigration laws! We all need to open our eyes and see the fact that this government has become tyrannical! The constitution is now being dismantled in pieces and our rights are disappearing before our very eyes. No one is doing anything meaningful to stop it, and I'm not convinced there IS anything we CAN do.
What exactly do you think they could do to you? An audit? Thousands of Americans get audited every year. If you haven't lied on your taxes, you are good. A law enforcement investigation into what? Your sleep habits? Dude, you were well within your rights to contact your Representative. That is what he is there for. Relax a bit. I sent off how many letters last year? I got almost the exact same response from a Representative (that wasn't mine) as I did from the White House spouting the same drivel over and over again about gun control. You will likely get the same. A form letter and your letter will make its way into the round filing cabinet.

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 10-13-2013, 07:53 PM   #31945
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerchief462 View Post
Don't worry the NSA monitors all your internet conversations. You are on their list already.
Honestly, we all probably are. If you weren't before you met me, you probably are now. I post stuff on FB all the time that I am sure gets the NSA looking at me. "Change comes in the form of three boxes. The soap box; the ballot box, and if neither of those work, the cartridge box." Our personnal liberty and freedom are at stake at the hands of "the most transparent White House ever."

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 10-13-2013, 08:34 PM   #31946
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I am still surprised with the number of extremist in the country that nobody has actually fired a round at the guy
Unread 10-13-2013, 08:38 PM   #31947
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Death wobble sucks! i got it on the way to work saturday (i work Saturday to Wednesday of course it couldn't of happened on Friday so i could have the parts ordered and here) but i replaced my track bar with one i got from power today and i still got it trying to get a JKS one from Kolak but hes beating around the bush on when it should be here by. I still cant believe 4wheel parts stopped carrying JKS stuff
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2013, 08:43 PM   #31948
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206
Death wobble sucks! i got it on the way to work saturday (i work Saturday to Wednesday of course it couldn't of happened on Friday so i could have the parts ordered and here) but i replaced my track bar with one i got from power today and i still got it trying to get a JKS one from Kolak but hes beating around the bush on when it should be here by. I still cant believe 4wheel parts stopped carrying JKS stuff
Sorry it didn't help. When I changed my ball joints, it went away for a while and came back. I only did the driver side upper and lower. Now, of course, it's a non issue...for now.
Unread 10-13-2013, 08:45 PM   #31949
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'm not worried about NSA, IRS or law enforcement investigations finding anything wrong. I'm worried about the added frustration and stress that would be caused by such an event. I'm sure if they were going to do something, they would have by now judging by some of my previous rants on here and Facebook.
Unread 10-13-2013, 08:46 PM   #31950
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Sorry it didn't help. When I changed my ball joints, it went away for a while and came back. I only did the driver side upper and lower. Now, of course, it's a non issue...for now.
im sure its the track bar. The stock one i had was junk yours was better but its pushing the axle so far to the drivers side im sure its so far off its making it do it when i hit bumps. I had to use a portapower to get yours on.
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.