Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2130 - JeepForum.com

 4Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31936 of 41856 Old 10-13-2013, 06:48 AM
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
I just wanted to write and thank you for doing your part in implementing "Obamacare!"
Sadly, this is likely all they will read and you will get a form letter telling you how wonderful Obamacare is and how thankful Reid is that you will be voting for him.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #31937 of 41856 Old 10-13-2013, 10:47 AM
Roobicon
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
So, I may have just gotten myself placed on a terrorist watch list .
I just checked and you are on the list right below me.

2004 Roobicon
Clinging to my guns and my religion
Roobicon is offline  
post #31938 of 41856 Old 10-13-2013, 11:04 AM
Roobicon
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 923
liberalism noun \ˈli-b(ə-)rə-ˌli-zəm\. : moochers electing looters to steal from producers.

2004 Roobicon
Clinging to my guns and my religion
Roobicon is offline  
post #31939 of 41856 Old 10-13-2013, 11:19 AM
SoCalHunter
Registered User
1980 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: NW Las Vegas
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon View Post
liberalism noun \ˈli-b(ə-)rə-ˌli-zəm\. : moochers electing looters to steal from producers.
Sums it up!
SoCalHunter is offline  
post #31940 of 41856 Old 10-13-2013, 02:05 PM
4x4Brit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 669
Great letter Powr! Being where I am from, I know that socialized medicine is no bargain. I really don't understand the thought process behind obamacare, it isn't socialized medicine but seemingly a hybrid of the worst aspects of a couple of systems. I'm fortunate that it doesn't seem to affect my coverage, that I have noticed but seems to be f***ing over a large number of the population.

Build Thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/yellow-lj-rubicon-1304844/
Website: http://www.warmachines702.com/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Warmachines702
4x4Brit is offline  
post #31941 of 41856 Old 10-13-2013, 02:57 PM
Roobicon
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 923
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4Brit View Post
I really don't understand the thought process behind obamacare, it isn't socialized medicine but seemingly a hybrid of the worst aspects of a couple of systems.
This is your answer

2004 Roobicon
Clinging to my guns and my religion
Roobicon is offline  
post #31942 of 41856 Old 10-13-2013, 05:53 PM
Powrjunkey
Web Wheeler
 
Powrjunkey's Avatar
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas
Posts: 4,811
Well, like I said, I may have just placed a magnifying glass over my family. I just am getting tired of staying silent. It's terrible that we had to be afraid to contact our representatives for fear of IRS audits or law enforcement investigations. They're stifling the first amendment by imposing such threats. The justice department and IRS has focused efforts on political opposition and suing states over ID laws while ignoring blatant disregard for immigration laws! We all need to open our eyes and see the fact that this government has become tyrannical! The constitution is now being dismantled in pieces and our rights are disappearing before our very eyes. No one is doing anything meaningful to stop it, and I'm not convinced there IS anything we CAN do.

The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline  
post #31943 of 41856 Old 10-13-2013, 06:40 PM
jokerchief462
Registered User
1989 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Sin City
Posts: 2,881
Don't worry the NSA monitors all your internet conversations. You are on their list already. I wonder if any are Jeep lovers.

Sent from underneath my Jeep

89YJ 2.5L TBI, AX-5, NP231 SYE, Ford 8.8, Yukon Grizzly, Tom Woods Shaft, 33" BFG T/As, 4" lift, Warn VR10000s.

AF Jeep Club Tail #184
jokerchief462 is offline  
post #31944 of 41856 Old 10-13-2013, 06:45 PM
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Well, like I said, I may have just placed a magnifying glass over my family. I just am getting tired of staying silent. It's terrible that we had to be afraid to contact our representatives for fear of IRS audits or law enforcement investigations. They're stifling the first amendment by imposing such threats. The justice department and IRS has focused efforts on political opposition and suing states over ID laws while ignoring blatant disregard for immigration laws! We all need to open our eyes and see the fact that this government has become tyrannical! The constitution is now being dismantled in pieces and our rights are disappearing before our very eyes. No one is doing anything meaningful to stop it, and I'm not convinced there IS anything we CAN do.
What exactly do you think they could do to you? An audit? Thousands of Americans get audited every year. If you haven't lied on your taxes, you are good. A law enforcement investigation into what? Your sleep habits? Dude, you were well within your rights to contact your Representative. That is what he is there for. Relax a bit. I sent off how many letters last year? I got almost the exact same response from a Representative (that wasn't mine) as I did from the White House spouting the same drivel over and over again about gun control. You will likely get the same. A form letter and your letter will make its way into the round filing cabinet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline  
post #31945 of 41856 Old 10-13-2013, 06:53 PM
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerchief462 View Post
Don't worry the NSA monitors all your internet conversations. You are on their list already.
Honestly, we all probably are. If you weren't before you met me, you probably are now. I post stuff on FB all the time that I am sure gets the NSA looking at me. "Change comes in the form of three boxes. The soap box; the ballot box, and if neither of those work, the cartridge box." Our personnal liberty and freedom are at stake at the hands of "the most transparent White House ever."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline  
post #31946 of 41856 Old 10-13-2013, 07:34 PM
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sin City
Posts: 3,878
I am still surprised with the number of extremist in the country that nobody has actually fired a round at the guy

Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline  
post #31947 of 41856 Old 10-13-2013, 07:38 PM
Raptor0206
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,989
Death wobble sucks! i got it on the way to work saturday (i work Saturday to Wednesday of course it couldn't of happened on Friday so i could have the parts ordered and here) but i replaced my track bar with one i got from power today and i still got it trying to get a JKS one from Kolak but hes beating around the bush on when it should be here by. I still cant believe 4wheel parts stopped carrying JKS stuff
Raptor0206 is offline  
post #31948 of 41856 Old 10-13-2013, 07:43 PM
Powrjunkey
Web Wheeler
 
Powrjunkey's Avatar
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas
Posts: 4,811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206
Death wobble sucks! i got it on the way to work saturday (i work Saturday to Wednesday of course it couldn't of happened on Friday so i could have the parts ordered and here) but i replaced my track bar with one i got from power today and i still got it trying to get a JKS one from Kolak but hes beating around the bush on when it should be here by. I still cant believe 4wheel parts stopped carrying JKS stuff
Sorry it didn't help. When I changed my ball joints, it went away for a while and came back. I only did the driver side upper and lower. Now, of course, it's a non issue...for now.

The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline  
post #31949 of 41856 Old 10-13-2013, 07:45 PM
Powrjunkey
Web Wheeler
 
Powrjunkey's Avatar
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas
Posts: 4,811
I'm not worried about NSA, IRS or law enforcement investigations finding anything wrong. I'm worried about the added frustration and stress that would be caused by such an event. I'm sure if they were going to do something, they would have by now judging by some of my previous rants on here and Facebook.

The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline  
post #31950 of 41856 Old 10-13-2013, 07:46 PM
Raptor0206
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Sorry it didn't help. When I changed my ball joints, it went away for a while and came back. I only did the driver side upper and lower. Now, of course, it's a non issue...for now.
im sure its the track bar. The stock one i had was junk yours was better but its pushing the axle so far to the drivers side im sure its so far off its making it do it when i hit bumps. I had to use a portapower to get yours on.
Raptor0206 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (1 members and 1 guests)
JeeperPuck
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Trail Run Thread - Southern Nevada Marn Nevada Jeep Forum 1354 05-05-2016 08:43 PM
Best Trails in Southern Nevada? davidsonlaw Nevada Jeep Forum 17 04-13-2012 04:00 PM
31st. Annual Hump-N-Bump November 4th - 5th 2011 Logandale Nevada - Outside Las Vegas bonofied suiter Nevada Jeep Forum 0 10-08-2011 01:08 AM
Post runs for Las Vegas Nevada area here. ajeepcreep Nevada Jeep Forum 0 02-05-2009 04:40 PM
May 31 / June 1 - Central California/Nevada High Desert (Mojave->Vegas) DiscoBayJoe Nevada Jeep Forum 7 05-22-2008 03:16 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome