Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2129 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Black Friday- Cyber Monday Deals at jeepHutIntroducing the CUPHOLSTER @ OCONEE OFF ROAD 706 534 9955Thanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.com

Unread 10-12-2013, 07:13 PM   #31921
sirhk100

LOL, haven't ridden since april of 2012 and went out with 3 other guys this morning. Did nelson to searchlight and back. Not to bad for my first time back in the seat, stayed well ahead of all 3 of them all day so I guess the speed is still there. The fitness... Yeah, yikes!!!! I'm pretty beat and sore right now. Forgot what it takes to toss that thing around under me and keep it upright. I picked a wrong hill climb too... LOL, Made it to the top JUST BARELY!!!! 2 of them crashed, 1 looped out in pretty epic fashion. I finally sent them up the hill I meant to have climbed! Good times! Need food now though! Darn it! Nothing easy to cook in the house and too beatup/lazy to leave! Where's my slave when I need one?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2013, 08:18 PM   #31922
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Super flex yo!!!

image-2244521798.jpg

image-2299193238.jpg

image-177173962.jpg

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2013, 08:20 PM   #31923
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Actually that little dip let me check tire clearance with the new rims. Looks like I'm clear l the way around in the back. Stuffs up in there and is nowhere near rubbing.

Now to get some bump stops.....

image-122786104.jpg

Name:  image-122786104.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  269.0 KB
image-712779405.jpg

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 10-12-2013, 08:31 PM   #31924
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
LOL, Nothing easy to cook in the house and too beatup/lazy to leave! Where's my slave when I need one?
He's in Italy i believe!
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2013, 09:19 PM   #31925
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Looking good Marn, I bet it feels good to be back on a trail again.
Unread 10-12-2013, 09:36 PM   #31926
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Looking good Marn, I bet it feels good to be back on a dirt road again.
Fit it for ya :-P
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2013, 10:06 PM   #31927
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
Looking good Marn, I bet it feels good to be back on a trail again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206

Fit it for ya :-P

Yeah. Was just out at the shooting spot in the desert. No trail riding yet, but I am down to go on some upcoming trips!

Unread 10-12-2013, 10:13 PM   #31928
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post

Yeah. Was just out at the shooting spot in the desert. No trail riding yet, but I am down to go on some upcoming trips!
Logandale??? Just a thought...
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2013, 10:27 PM   #31929
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post

I'm down once I get my track bar and idle sorted out
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2013, 10:41 PM   #31930
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81

Not sure what out there I can do. I only ever went out with McRoberts and we would run the ****ter bowl and some of the other ones that was actually pushing what my TJ could do.

Unread 10-12-2013, 11:02 PM   #31931
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
Not sure what out there I can do. I only ever went out with McRoberts and we would run the ****ter bowl and some of the other ones that was actually pushing what my TJ could do.
You can do any trail you want. It just depends on how much body damage you are willing to take. You should be able to do the loop without difficulty or damage.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2013, 11:14 PM   #31932
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Who wants body damage???

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2013, 11:23 PM   #31933
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by photojared View Post
who wants body damage???

Posted from outer space.
i do, i do!!!!
Unread 10-13-2013, 01:56 AM   #31934
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

So, I may have just gotten myself placed on a terrorist watch list. I sent the following email to Senator Harry Reid. While I'm pretty sure it's all accurate, I'm sure someone will let me know if it's not. I know the letter will be read by some flunky and deleted, but it made me feel better to write it. Hopefully Dave's buddies dont pay me a visit, nor do I suddenly disappear because of some accident.

I just wanted to write and thank you for doing your part in implementing "Obamacare!" I received my annual benefits package through my employer and discovered that my monthly rates are increasing while my actual benefits are decreasing. I will no longer have vision nor dental insurance to cover my family of four, which includes two very young children. Thank you for causing my family additional financial hardship during these flourishing economic times! I look forward to next year, because instead of being able to afford everything my family needs on my income alone, my family will now have to watch me work additional hours of overtime to provide the most basic necessities.
As you may or may not understand, it is quite difficult to find a decent, competent healthcare provider in Nevada. I got lucky when I found my physician. He is very attentive, and has helped me to become healthier than I have been in years. Unfortunately, he is now out-of-network on my policy. Thank you once more for a job well done! I have to choose to either find another physician that doesn't understand my medical history and is a stranger to me, or pay quite a bit more in co-pays.
I'm sure that the millions of illegal immigrants and unemployed will be quite pleased receiving the health insurance that I paid for while suffering reduced benefits for my family. That's ok, though, my wife and children are still healthy, and haven't developed any chronic disorders yet. They won't be taking away the benefits of the ones who didn't work for or do anything other than to file some paperwork and wait in line to earn the help.
It has also come to my attention that you and the rest of our Senators and Representatives have exempted yourselves from the abomination that is "Obamacare." Once again, great job in selling the public a train wreck that you aren't required to participate in. I also want to make sure to tell you how welcome you are for me paying for your healthcare for you. It must be nice.
Before, If I couldn't afford the policy I had, I could just opt out of parts of it. Now that there's a legal minimum limit, penalized by large tax fees, I cannot choose to not buy something I cannot afford. I am forced to pay for a lower level of insurance that I previously held before, for increased cost, or choose to not cover my family, and pay large tax penalties. Eventual jail time would be the result of my failure to comply with the forced purchase of of a product/service. Yet again, wonderful job in making our lives more difficult and complicated than they were already.
I can certainly assure you, I will not be giving you my vote the next time I see your name on a ballot.
Unread 10-13-2013, 02:21 AM   #31935
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
So, I may have just gotten myself placed on a terrorist watch list. I sent the following email to Senator Harry Reid. While I'm pretty sure it's all accurate, I'm sure someone will let me know if it's not. I know the letter will be read by some flunky and deleted, but it made me feel better to write it. Hopefully Dave's buddies dont pay me a visit, nor do I suddenly disappear because of some accident.

I just wanted to write and thank you for doing your part in implementing "Obamacare!" I received my annual benefits package through my employer and discovered that my monthly rates are increasing while my actual benefits are decreasing. I will no longer have vision nor dental insurance to cover my family of four, which includes two very young children. Thank you for causing my family additional financial hardship during these flourishing economic times! I look forward to next year, because instead of being able to afford everything my family needs on my income alone, my family will now have to watch me work additional hours of overtime to provide the most basic necessities.
As you may or may not understand, it is quite difficult to find a decent, competent healthcare provider in Nevada. I got lucky when I found my physician. He is very attentive, and has helped me to become healthier than I have been in years. Unfortunately, he is now out-of-network on my policy. Thank you once more for a job well done! I have to choose to either find another physician that doesn't understand my medical history and is a stranger to me, or pay quite a bit more in co-pays.
I'm sure that the millions of illegal immigrants and unemployed will be quite pleased receiving the health insurance that I paid for while suffering reduced benefits for my family. That's ok, though, my wife and children are still healthy, and haven't developed any chronic disorders yet. They won't be taking away the benefits of the ones who didn't work for or do anything other than to file some paperwork and wait in line to earn the help.
It has also come to my attention that you and the rest of our Senators and Representatives have exempted yourselves from the abomination that is "Obamacare." Once again, great job in selling the public a train wreck that you aren't required to participate in. I also want to make sure to tell you how welcome you are for me paying for your healthcare for you. It must be nice.
Before, If I couldn't afford the policy I had, I could just opt out of parts of it. Now that there's a legal minimum limit, penalized by large tax fees, I cannot choose to not buy something I cannot afford. I am forced to pay for a lower level of insurance that I previously held before, for increased cost, or choose to not cover my family, and pay large tax penalties. Eventual jail time would be the result of my failure to comply with the forced purchase of of a product/service. Yet again, wonderful job in making our lives more difficult and complicated than they were already.
I can certainly assure you, I will not be giving you my vote the next time I see your name on a ballot.
Amen buddy!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.