Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2111 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-04-2013, 09:10 AM   #31651
sirhk100

Good watch btw...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2013, 11:05 AM   #31652
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
On the other hand, I drove my truck to work today. It's got some decent uptravel! LOL I don't think I've every actually 100% bottomed out the rear end on it.

image-1652261612.jpg

Lol

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2013, 11:07 AM   #31653
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I bottom mine out every time I hit a hump on the highway

Lol.

Not dealing with a badass here :-/

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 10-04-2013, 11:14 AM   #31654
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I've never seen a tire this bad that holds air.
image-1740993347.jpg

ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2013, 11:31 AM   #31655
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I've never seen a tire this bad that holds air.
Let-er-buck no cords yet lol
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2013, 11:59 AM   #31656
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Your point???

Unread 10-04-2013, 12:10 PM   #31657
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Man today is going to be a great day. Found this note on a van.
image-4045915609.jpg

ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2013, 12:18 PM   #31658
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Man today is going to be a great day. Found this note on a van.
I dont get it? lol

Quote:

Unread 10-04-2013, 12:18 PM   #31659
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Your point???

yah yah yah mr. "i have 9 feet of travel!"

Quote:

Unread 10-04-2013, 02:02 PM   #31660
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
I dont get it? lol
I assume that someone named "Max Bet" stole the gas and the insurance card from a brown van. Apparently, this "Max Bet" wants all the women with butt implants to know of his achievement. Oddly, he seems to already have all the women with butt implants because he claims to be "on them." I have yet to ascertain what that has to do with the 1st.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2013, 03:27 PM   #31661
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
yah yah yah mr. "i have 9 feet of travel!"
Not my fault you ain't got 9' of travel! We could probably link the rear of yours for about $3500. Get me your visa info and I'll get the parts on their way!

Unread 10-04-2013, 04:11 PM   #31662
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Not my fault you ain't got 9' of travel! We could probably link the rear of yours for about $3500. Get me your visa info and I'll get the parts on their way!
sure link the back and still have 4" of travel up front
Unread 10-04-2013, 04:22 PM   #31663
sirhk100

You gotta start somewhere! And he'll just be going so fast that the front end will always be in the air and off the ground anyways! Let the front end skip across the bumps while the rear sets down and keeps the tires planted! Works that way in my head at least! He's probably going to need a turbo, blower and NOS though!

Unread 10-04-2013, 04:29 PM   #31664
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
You gotta start somewhere! And he'll just be going so fast that the front end will always be in the air and off the ground anyways! Let the front end skip across the bumps while the rear sets down and keeps the tires planted! Works that way in my head at least! He's probably going to need a turbo, blower and NOS though!
And stickers, lots of stickers.
Unread 10-04-2013, 04:45 PM   #31665
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post

And stickers, lots of stickers.
And window nets

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.