Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2109 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andWarn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCORThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 10-03-2013, 05:38 AM   #31621
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Show up fashionably late

B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2013, 07:35 AM   #31622
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

We just sit at the bar and bs. There is no time limit or roll call. The reason that it is at 4 is because I drop the kids off on base at 3 and I only have until 8:30 until I have to pick them up.
Unread 10-03-2013, 08:04 AM   #31623
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Someone was asking about JKU rentals?? Enterprise looks like they have about 10 at their storage lot on Bermuda . The one in the big rental car facility may have them available.

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2013, 08:56 AM   #31624
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ
If you guys would put it off until a little later on saturdays I would join...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Just text is when you are on yur way to make sure we are still there then roll up whenever

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2013, 11:25 AM   #31625
sirhk100

Anyone want my job today? Ugh!!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2013, 12:07 PM   #31626
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Anyone want my job today? Ugh!!!
I'll trade you...

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2013, 12:29 PM   #31627
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I want this more than anything ever.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/4073721759.html

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 10-03-2013, 12:34 PM   #31628
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
I want this more than anything ever.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/4073721759.html
That is bad ***.
Puck81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2013, 12:45 PM   #31629
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Pucky Puck,

I'ma try swing by tonight, kk?

Quote:

Unread 10-03-2013, 12:59 PM   #31630
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
I'll trade you...
no ****
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2013, 01:00 PM   #31631
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Anyone have a set of these?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Access-Tools...-/261280348662

I have these but they are to thick to fit in between the lug and the wheel
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stripped-Lug...-/230923494495

All because i found these today when i went to install my lift....wtf why cant people give you the tool for the locks when they sell you a car
Unread 10-03-2013, 01:56 PM   #31632
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206
Anyone have a set of these?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Access-Tools...-/261280348662

I have these but they are to thick to fit in between the lug and the wheel
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stripped-Lug...-/230923494495

All because i found these today when i went to install my lift....wtf why cant people give you the tool for the locks when they sell you a car
My old wrangler had a lock on the spare.

I just used a dremel to grind flats on it then put a set of vice grips on it with a breaker bar.

Edit: oh I see its inside of a hole huh?

Quote:

Unread 10-03-2013, 01:57 PM   #31633
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

You could also just hAmmer an impact socket on it?

Quote:

Unread 10-03-2013, 02:13 PM   #31634
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
I have a set but I'm not sure if they are large enough. I do have some experience with getting wheel locks off without having the key. I lost mine at Morris Mountain then blew a tire, that sucked. If you can post a couple more pictures of the lock from a couple angles. The strategy used to remove them is affected by the design of the lock and how much space you have to work with. For the standard ones pounding on a socket or a stripped nut tool like you mentioned will work. If you have the better ones they have a steel ring that spins at the end to keep you from doing that so removal is more complicated. You can guess which ones I hadů.
matthew900 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2013, 02:32 PM   #31635
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900 View Post

I have a set but I'm not sure if they are large enough. I do have some experience with getting wheel locks off without having the key. I lost mine at Morris Mountain then blew a tire, that sucked. If you can post a couple more pictures of the lock from a couple angles. The strategy used to remove them is affected by the design of the lock and how much space you have to work with. For the standard ones pounding on a socket or a stripped nut tool like you mentioned will work. If you have the better ones they have a steel ring that spins at the end to keep you from doing that so removal is more complicated. You can guess which ones I had….
Yeah normally I would just smash a socket on it but there is less than a 1/8" between the rim and lug, its also has bulging sides (hard to explain).
So I'm at discount and they said they can get it off

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.