Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2104 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 10-01-2013, 08:26 AM   #31546
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
Any of you freaks want some desert military issue stuff? Mostly the dcu camo stuff. Sizes large-long and xl-long. 90% of the stuff is unworn with the tags still on them.
if Powr doesn't want it. Large long is generally my size what with being 6'3"

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-01-2013, 08:45 AM   #31547
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

Possibly the smartest thing I've ever heard you say to be quite honest!
<>

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 10-01-2013, 08:53 AM   #31548
sirhk100

Common, you know those are a superior vehicle in every way! Durable, reliable, lockers, better suspension, more comfy on the street, more capable in the dirt, etc...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-01-2013, 09:35 AM   #31549
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Common, you know those are a superior vehicle in every way! Durable, reliable, lockers, better suspension, more comfy on the street, more capable in the dirt, etc...

Unread 10-01-2013, 09:37 AM   #31550
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Pretty sure this was the one.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/4100032465.html

Unread 10-01-2013, 09:41 AM   #31551
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Does anybody need a 32x11.50r15?

Brand new maxxis bighorn. I bought it from a guy who had it as his spare then I had it as a spare for my 33's because it would fit but a 33x12.50 wouldn't. It just rode around in the back of my jeep for a year.

If yu don't want the rim ill take it back.

image-1934633534.jpg

Unread 10-01-2013, 09:46 AM   #31552
sirhk100

Damn, that one is pretty sexy! The only complaints I've ever heard at all about those is the overhang/departure angles. Other then that, I've never heard anyone complain or talk bad about those rigs!

LOL, what part of vegas are those pictures taken at though? Sure doesn't look like the Vegas I've seen...

Unread 10-01-2013, 09:57 AM   #31553
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Damn, that one is pretty sexy! The only complaints I've ever heard at all about those is the overhang/departure angles. Other then that, I've never heard anyone complain or talk bad about those rigs!

LOL, what part of vegas are those pictures taken at though? Sure doesn't look like the Vegas I've seen...
I have a feeling that's why it was on a truck yesterday and the thing was posted yesterday. Possible the person moved here or had it shipped here or whatever.

Unread 10-01-2013, 09:59 AM   #31554
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

I'm going to have to agree with Khris on that one Marn My brother and my Dad both have an FJ's...a 60 and 62.....Coooool vehicles! I'd have one as a DD but I can't add to the collection unless something else goes
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-01-2013, 10:05 AM   #31555
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I don't feel so bad considering that one is 3x what I paid for my jeep.

Now I have more in to my jeep over the last 3+ years, but I would never be able to drop 8500 on a truck.

Unread 10-01-2013, 10:22 AM   #31556
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post
but I can't add to the collection unless something else goes
I call BS on that!

My yota gets torn down temporarily tonight so I can start planning the last push towards suspension domination! Should be back on the ground I would think by Thursday night. Then it'll be a few weeks till it gets torn down again for the cutting and hacking and welding to begin on it! I'm a bit excited cause after this round of hackage, I can finally start working on the shocks and see really what my hooptie is potentially capable of!!! YIKES!!! And about that time, it'll probably sell... LOL

Unread 10-01-2013, 10:42 AM   #31557
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
I call BS on that!

My yota gets torn down temporarily tonight so I can start planning the last push towards suspension domination! Should be back on the ground I would think by Thursday night. Then it'll be a few weeks till it gets torn down again for the cutting and hacking and welding to begin on it! I'm a bit excited cause after this round of hackage, I can finally start working on the shocks and see really what my hooptie is potentially capable of!!! YIKES!!! And about that time, it'll probably sell... LOL

SHHHHHHHH don't tell my wife!!!

You should take the weekend off and come to JV!! We're headed out Thursday morning for 4 days of a Hammers beat down!! (Maybe I should rephrase that to ......the Jeeps are going to take a beatdown at the Hammers lol)
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-01-2013, 11:40 AM   #31558
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Hooters this Sat at 4ish for you guys not cool enough to get the text msg
Unread 10-01-2013, 11:59 AM   #31559
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post
SHHHHHHHH don't tell my wife!!!

You should take the weekend off and come to JV!! We're headed out Thursday morning for 4 days of a Hammers beat down!! (Maybe I should rephrase that to ......the Jeeps are going to take a beatdown at the Hammers lol)
I can't, took this past friday off for Az and ultra 4. Not to mention, my expo in the hammers would be an embarrassment. I'd rather have my yota out there but I'd be solo... I do have the keys to the cabin out there though.

zoom out from here to see how close we are... It's about a 10 minute drive down to the lake bed from the cabin basically.

https://www.google.com/maps?q=johnso...alifornia&z=20

This month I'm slammed already, did az this past weekend, have the make a wish run with the race truck on the 19th (that I'm stealing your trailer for) and then the last weekend I'm also heading out to Truckhaven to wheel the expo.

Heck, tonight I'm going to see the q ueers (forum says that's a bad word. LOL) and teenage bottlerocket if any of you punk rock fans wanna go to a show! It's $0.05 beer night too on top of that so hey, $15 at the door for the show and $1 should be all you need for your drinks... LOL

Unread 10-01-2013, 12:27 PM   #31560
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Hooters this Sat at 4ish for you guys not cool enough to get the text msg
I'll see what the schedule looks like. I'll be helping Jared move to his new home. He said he needed a big strong burly man to help him. I hope he was referring to moving?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.