Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2093 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

LJ Suspension Systems from Clayton Off RoadEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 09-23-2013, 07:45 PM   #31381
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza
So I'm at A Day to Remember/ All Time Low concert....these young people make me feel old!!!! Haha
They're still making music?? Lol. A day to remember must be good

Posted from outer space.

other stuff
PhotoJared is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2013, 07:45 PM   #31382
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
Are you suggesting that I commit lewd and obnoxious acts with someone based upon someone else stealing some food stuffs?
I think the suggestion is a ban-able offense, Marn.

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
Unread 09-23-2013, 07:46 PM   #31383
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
So I'm at A Day to Remember/ All Time Low concert....these young people make me feel old!!!! Haha
Looks like its being held in a high school gym, that might be a clue why everyone looks so young..
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2013, 07:49 PM   #31384
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez

Looks like its being held in a high school gym, that might be a clue why everyone looks so young..
Henderson Pavilion
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2013, 07:58 PM   #31385
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Henderson Pavilion
i should just go stand outside. Did you walk?

P.s. Since you're into the same music as me, never see Senses Fail in concert. They suck live
Posted from outer space.
other stuff
Unread 09-23-2013, 08:08 PM   #31386
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared
i should just go stand outside. Did you walk?

P.s. Since you're into the same music as me, never see Senses Fail in concert. They suck live
Posted from outer space.
Haha yea sometimes it's hit and miss when they are live.

Yep, walked over here as soon as I got home from work.
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2013, 09:09 PM   #31387
repairman
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerchief462 View Post
Sierra Hotel time to go wheeling.

Got my brakes figured out just some odd and ends this week time to get some miles on it and shake it down.

Next Sunday is my first open date for a ride should be ready.

Sent from underneath my Jeep
I should be good to go for a ride.
repairman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2013, 10:58 PM   #31388
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I need to test my 4wd but will be out of town

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2013, 11:04 PM   #31389
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Getting excited. My bilsteins should be here by the end of the week. Then I gotta find time to get with Garza to get the savvy coils so I can get the lift in this week. Also have my bumper coming from Cali soon. And then I can mount my tire carrier.
Raptor0206 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2013, 11:37 PM   #31390
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206
Getting excited. My bilsteins should be here by the end of the week. Then I gotta find time to get with Garza to get the savvy coils so I can get the lift in this week. Also have my bumper coming from Cali soon. And then I can mount my tire carrier.
This may sound insensitive, but what jeep do you have these days?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 09-23-2013, 11:47 PM   #31391
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post

This may sound insensitive, but what jeep do you have these days?
Another TJ lol and half a YJ
I'm trying to keep this one for a while
Raptor0206 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2013, 03:12 AM   #31392
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman
I should be good to go for a ride.
Welcome to the thread as well as the site.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2013, 08:12 AM   #31393
sirhk100

Got the new deavers in last night. Can't say enough good words about them for sure. Cost $48 to ship them. They had less then 20 miles on them. I told them my issues with them and my thoughts on the truck. I honestly expected them to just rearch them charge us whatever that costs plus return shipping. Instead I got the leafs back yesterday and they looked thicker. They actually physically added 2 leafs to each pack and they didn't charge us a dime for labor, material or shipping. Basically, $48 and they're back in my possession now and ready to install tonight. It's funny, these leaf packs look like they should hold up a semi truck yet they're still nice and soft!

Marn, did the first FPU class last night. Seems like it should be pretty good.

Oh, want to give a thanks to Best Muffler here in town too!!! Swung by there yesterday and they fixed a rear exhaust hanger on my expo that I ripped off on a rock. Didn't charge me a dime for the work and I was in and out in less then 15 minutes. Another good shop to deal with, sketchy hood, kinda sketchy looking people at the shop too even but can't complain about their work. They've done the exhaust on the race truck, my yota and the tail pipe on my expo. They've stood behind their work and fixed any offroad related damage free of charge with no questions asked.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2013, 09:36 AM   #31394
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Yup I've always had good work from best muffler shop. Been there 4 or. 5 times with 3 different vehicles. Did the exhaust in my TJ, did a sweet setup on my magnum, and did the wagoneer.

Quote:

Unread 09-24-2013, 09:36 AM   #31395
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Good morning folks

Quote:

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.