Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2081 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 09-17-2013, 06:24 PM   #31201
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

An hour of labor 10 bucks for hose and brake fluid (they bled it) and tax. It was like 105 and change

I shot the **** with them for a while. He said I was probably alot closer than I thought I was.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2013, 06:30 PM   #31202
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Well it definitely stops! Front tires scrubbed when I stomped the pedal.

It just doesn't feel like I thought it would is part of what's going on. It has alot of movement in the pedal and is pretty easy to push. Part of that could also be the dual diaphragm booster. Pedal doesn't feel like I had anticipated but it definitely stops.
That's great news glad to see it's fixed!
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2013, 06:55 PM   #31203
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
An hour of labor 10 bucks for hose and brake fluid (they bled it) and tax. It was like 105 and change

I shot the **** with them for a while. He said I was probably alot closer than I thought I was.
Great news!! !
Unread 09-17-2013, 08:49 PM   #31204
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Glad to hear the brakes are fixed! Dija get to see the Bronco?
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2013, 09:03 PM   #31205
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
Glad to hear the brakes are fixed! Dija get to see the Bronco?
Yes!!!! They fired it up that thing is freakin sweet!

Picked it up and drove directly to aces and ales.

image-2651453393.jpg

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 09-18-2013, 09:57 AM   #31206
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Good morning friends

Quote:

Unread 09-18-2013, 10:54 AM   #31207
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Good morning friends
Mornin Marn.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2013, 11:18 AM   #31208
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

How did the FSJ drive last night? I take it everything was good?
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2013, 11:49 AM   #31209
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
How did the FSJ drive last night? I take it everything was good?
drove fine it seems!

Getting used to the pedal feel, but ask Terry. I stomped the brakes on nellis and he felt it dive, haha.

I ordered new shocks, monroe sensatrac up front, and sensatrac load leveling shocks in the back. Should help when towing the campah.

Picking up another $120 worth of brake parts tonight(new drums, shoes, hardware, adjusters, etc etc etc) to get this damn thing finished up.

May go on a lil trip this weekend!

Quote:

Unread 09-18-2013, 12:42 PM   #31210
sirhk100

Marn, like this on both sides...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2013, 12:45 PM   #31211
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

easy peasy

Quote:

Unread 09-18-2013, 08:21 PM   #31212
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Does this look right? Seems to be...

image-3259306407.jpg

Quote:

Unread 09-18-2013, 08:48 PM   #31213
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
Does this look right? Seems to be...
Looks right I always do one side at a time so I can use the other as a reference.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2013, 09:43 PM   #31214
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Or take a picture BEFORE you tear it apart, just an idea.....
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2013, 10:34 PM   #31215
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

image-2869115352.jpg

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.