Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2076 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinLedlight bar light locks @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Don't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!

Unread 09-14-2013, 05:19 PM   #31126
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Dolars automotive on tropicana. The only downside is they are a very busy shop so it may take a week or two before they can fit you in. I guarantee you will see other cool cars there.

ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2013, 06:48 PM   #31127
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Might consider asking Larry over @ Vegas 4X4 if he would feel comfortable doing it, he does amazing work and is very fair.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2013, 06:50 PM   #31128
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
Might consider asking Larry over @ Vegas 4X4 if he would feel comfortable doing it, he does amazing work and is very fair.
What/where is vegas 4x4?

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2013, 07:36 PM   #31129
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Larry Nickell is the co-owner of Vegas 4X4 and CRAWL magazine, he is incredibly down to earth and very conscientious of your budget + he can give sound advice from years of experience wrenching, wheeling and racing. He just barely set up his shop so the info in this thread is a bit old because they are a lot more setup now, but it should have all the contact info you want in the first post + he might hook you up with a discount (he takes care of all the WM702 crew) for being a JF member

http://warmachines702.forumer.com/ve...-t1285971.html
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2013, 08:16 PM   #31130
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Awesome thanks!

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 09-14-2013, 09:12 PM   #31131
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Anyone want a DVD rack?

image-2413348530.jpg

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2013, 12:00 AM   #31132
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Let one of my guys drive to work today. He kept asking me why I didn't talk much and drove so slowly on the way to work. After we got here, he said "well, that was nerve wracking." No ****, now you know why I drive the way that I do out here. Then another one of my guys says "Oh yeah, by the way, I ran an EZ Pass twice in your van this weekend." Great ****er, when the tickets come in, they can take your ****ing license instead of mine. And you better believe that I am coming to you for the fine too!

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2013, 12:41 AM   #31133
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
one of my guys says "Oh yeah, by the way, I ran an EZ Pass twice in your van this weekend."
Un-fkncool! Hope he gets tagged for that! Why do people think they can get away with stuff at others' expense? Sick 'em! Rofl
Unread 09-15-2013, 03:10 PM   #31134
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Tried one last thing on the jeep, bleeding with the pin on the prop valve held down. Still no go.

Sigh. Time to call a few places.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 09-15-2013, 03:14 PM   #31135
sirhk100

It's just for looks, not even wired up... I figured nothing on the front is round so stick with the rectangle theme...

Will wire it up sometime this week. Next on the agenda when more motivation shows up sometime today is to yank the leafs off the back of the race truck again...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2013, 06:11 PM   #31136
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Looks good Khris
Unread 09-15-2013, 07:46 PM   #31137
Syncityj
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
It's just for looks, not even wired up... I figured nothing on the front is round so stick with the rectangle theme...

Will wire it up sometime this week. Next on the agenda when more motivation shows up sometime today is to yank the leafs off the back of the race truck again...
Where did you get this light bar? What brand is it?
Syncityj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2013, 08:35 PM   #31138
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Just a guess here but I would venture to say that because the TPF race truck is sponsered by Tough Light, that is where he got it.

www.tough-light.com

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2013, 08:46 PM   #31139
sirhk100

It's a Tough Light, this is the exact same bar mounted across the top of the windshield on the race truck. More light then I realistically will ever need in my exploder... This is JUST the LED, no HID's, no headlights, nothing else... Just the light bar turned on in this picture.

And for the 3rd time in the last month... It's a hover truck!!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2013, 10:13 PM   #31140
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I emailed Vegas 4x4 and Larry emailed me back promptly. He even said just trailer it over there tonight and they'll get to it first thing in the AM on Monday. Wow!

So, I need to button up one or two thigs, or maybe not even. Maybe I should just bring it over there. I'll figure it out here soon and then get it towed over to them in a day or two I guess.

They'll probably laugh at all the half assed stuff like my shock mounts and exposed torque converter and my ridiculous driveline angle

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.