Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2074 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LinePoison Spyder JK Evap Skid

Unread 09-13-2013, 12:31 PM   #31096
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post
I thought you might be talking like the Amish people when they don't want us English people to understand.
No comprende espanol...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2013, 12:33 PM   #31097
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
No comprende espanol...
I understand Español just fine....speaking it, well I'm only half....
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2013, 12:40 PM   #31098
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

how do you center a prop valve?

Open the side that is flowing freely and pump the pedal?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2013, 12:55 PM   #31099
sirhk100

No comprende

Unread 09-13-2013, 12:56 PM   #31100
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
how do you center a prop valve?

Open the side that is flowing freely and pump the pedal?
Pretty sure that style is self-centering.....you would probably benefit from calling inline-tube and verifying how that exact one works!
Unread 09-13-2013, 01:04 PM   #31101
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

because this one is still "tripped" out of the box. as in the pin is pushed in, and when you remove the warning light terminal you can see its not centered, and if there was a warning light attached to it, it would be on.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 09-13-2013, 01:10 PM   #31102
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
because this one is still "tripped" out of the box. as in the pin is pushed in, and when you remove the warning light terminal you can see its not centered, and if there was a warning light attached to it, it would be on.
Make the call to in-line!!
I didn't realize that was the kind with the warning light. May be a whole different deal...and if you have to do what I have "heard" has to be done, it doesn't sound fun and not possible without a helper.
Unread 09-13-2013, 01:17 PM   #31103
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

what have you HEARD?

Quote:

Unread 09-13-2013, 01:18 PM   #31104
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

http://www.classicperform.com/TechBo...t.htm#testprop

Quote:

Unread 09-13-2013, 01:35 PM   #31105
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Basically that......which sounds like a big mess to me. I'd be pulling out the checkbook somewhere saying make it work
Unread 09-13-2013, 01:46 PM   #31106
sirhk100

http://www.midas.com/

Unread 09-13-2013, 01:47 PM   #31107
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post
Basically that......which sounds like a big mess to me. I'd be pulling out the checkbook somewhere saying make it work
Honestly, if I cant get it working after this, I will be. No joke. I'll have it towed to my guy's house and tell him to fix it.

I'm tired of this.

Might as well have him do the rear dif and seals and everything at the same time.

"make it new!!!"

Quote:

Unread 09-13-2013, 02:24 PM   #31108
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

Honestly, if I cant get it working after this, I will be. No joke. I'll have it towed to my guy's house and tell him to fix it.

I'm tired of this.

Might as well have him do the rear dif and seals and everything at the same time.

"make it new!!!"
Sometimes, it's better to just have it done. I'm considering doing that with the rango! The hvac box has broken blend doors and the entire dash has to come apart to repair. The refrigerant has to be evacuated and the system opened too. To say its a PITA is a helluva understatement. I'm even thinking dealer so I can be super picky and have guaranteed work. If anyone knows of something better, let me know. Also if there's a hookup around, please help. Thanks
Unread 09-13-2013, 04:44 PM   #31109
sirhk100

Seriously Garza, what are you doing now???

Unread 09-13-2013, 05:43 PM   #31110
sirhk100

Whoopsy!!! I crashed your hillbilly cousin rednecks party out at hollywood just now! There's about 6 jeeps out there doing doughnuts in the mud holes! I just went blasting thru avoiding every wet spot out there to make sure it wasn't a complete bust in a few hours when we take the race truck out to check lights. They all looked at me a bit confused when I didn't even slow down to watch their show... Just blasted right past them all. LOL It's definitely wet out there but the main road is dry enough to do what I want... Will be interesting to see how well the 3 HID's and the 50" LED bar do. I've only had them out on my street, never actually in the dirt.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.