Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2067 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 09-11-2013, 01:02 PM   #30991
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I'm bored.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 01:03 PM   #30992
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
I'm bored.
You have smart phone, I believe that should be impossible from everything I've heard... Here, I'll help you out...

GUN

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 01:09 PM   #30993
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I have had a smart phone for years, therefore I have done everything they have to offer.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 09-11-2013, 01:18 PM   #30994
sirhk100

Maybe you need another one then?

Unread 09-11-2013, 01:25 PM   #30995
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I actually carry 2 everywhere I go. (no joke, i have 2 iphones in my pocket right now).

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 09-11-2013, 01:30 PM   #30996
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
I actually carry 2 everywhere I go. (no joke, i have 2 iphones in my pocket right now).
iPhone....

1348720864462.jpg
Puck81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 01:39 PM   #30997
sirhk100

Doesn't mean you still don't need another one!

Just texted the vette dude and told him I for sure was passing on it. He comes back with "that's cool, I actually posted it for $17K last night and got $16K in almost nothing flat for it." I replied, well I'll take $15K for mine and that leaves you a grand for a great night in vegas... He replied he wants something more street friendly with a/c... Personally, I think he's full of doodoo.

Unread 09-11-2013, 01:46 PM   #30998
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Doesn't mean you still don't need another one!

Just texted the vette dude and told him I for sure was passing on it. He comes back with "that's cool, I actually posted it for $17K last night and got $16K in almost nothing flat for it." I replied, well I'll take $15K for mine and that leaves you a grand for a great night in vegas... He replied he wants something more street friendly with a/c... Personally, I think he's full of doodoo.
Thats bs
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 02:34 PM   #30999
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
The reason i have an iphone is because it was the cheapest option.

And the other one is a work phone so i have no say, even if i cared.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 09-11-2013, 03:15 PM   #31000
sirhk100

Anyone have a source for hard to find hardware other then fastenal, ace, mcmaster and mcfaddendale? Looking for a M8-1.25 x 20 torx security head bolt. I've got an email out to my Asia source and I've got an email out to my UK source... I can find them online in Australia and England and I'm guessing they have them in Asia... Would be nice to find them here though. I only need 2 or 4 total but if I have to buy a pack of 100 I would be willing to cause for what I'm using them on, I know many many others would like to have them and I could easily sell them since they're so damn hard to find!

Unread 09-11-2013, 03:21 PM   #31001
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Grainger?

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 09-11-2013, 03:21 PM   #31002
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
iPhone....
You sound like all the other android fan boy morons. Way to go Puck...

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 03:30 PM   #31003
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post

You sound like all the other android fan boy morons. Way to go Puck...
Android....

1348720864462.jpg
Puck81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 03:30 PM   #31004
sirhk100

Quote:
Grainger?
I'm not seeing security bolts of any sort there. McMaster and MSC both have them only in standard, not metric. The only one I'm finding ANYWHERE in the US at all is this source...

http://www.bicyclebolts.com/products...-seatpost-bolt

It's too long and I can cut it down which is no big deal assuming it's really threaded all the way to the head. The catch though is I'm seeing packs of 100 for about 25 pounds which is probably about $35 US... If I can get Jason to bring them with me I could EASILY sell them!!!! Or if I can get my Asian contact to source them even cheaper just more money in my pocket!!!

Now that I'm seeing how insanely difficult they are to find, I really think I could buy in packs of 100 and make a bit of pocket change off these things!!! I mean crap, if that dude above is getting $5 a bolt!!! You know it's cause he's the only game in town which actually seems to be the case!

These aren't for a bicycle seat either, they're for securing something much more valuable that's really easy to steal currently!

Oh... and....

Unread 09-11-2013, 04:01 PM   #31005
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

copper state bolt and nut? Might be worth a call to them.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.