Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2064 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

ExtremeTerrain GROUP BUY: Barricade Rear Bumpers/Tire Carr*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 09-09-2013, 08:33 PM   #30946
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza

Just like Khris posted below is same way I do it.......I would never look at paper , 1/4 Million dollar truck best not have any paper to look at. I'll be staring at digital gauges and a 10" GPS....pushing buttons and hitting switches....I'm brown, it's in my blood ese
I've only navigated for road rally races, so this is a bit different obviously

Posted from outer space.

other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 09:17 AM   #30947
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Good morning friends.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 11:34 AM   #30948
sirhk100

Not photoshopped... Fast and furious 7...

The charger...

Full tube chassis, full cage, fuel cell, 4 link, custom lt front, coilover/bypasses, 9" rear axles, LS engine.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 12:17 PM   #30949
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Not photoshopped... Fast and furious 7...

The charger...

Full tube chassis, full cage, fuel cell, 4 link, custom lt front, coilover/bypasses, 9" rear axles, LS engine.
Mother of god......

i want it.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 09-10-2013, 02:16 PM   #30950
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

They ruined it! Sorry, I'm a bit of a purist when it comes to those. They should be built strictly street cars for curling pavement, not making dust clouds! Should have at least a 440, 426 or bigger hemi, D60, and a 4 spd. Open headers are ok too!
Unread 09-10-2013, 02:25 PM   #30951
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
They ruined it! Sorry, I'm a bit of a purist when it comes to those. They should be built strictly street cars for curling pavement, not making dust clouds! Should have at least a 440, 426 or bigger hemi, D60, and a 4 spd. Open headers are ok too!
Typically, I would agree with you but that looks bad *** to me.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 02:38 PM   #30952
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

It's a rip off of the lifted general lee. I know this isn't the right pic but I couldnt find a real picture from the show.
image-3503059437.jpg

ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 02:38 PM   #30953
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
WGAF, its freakin awesome.

Quote:

Unread 09-10-2013, 03:36 PM   #30954
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
It's a hollywood car, who cares? They built quite a few of them just like the one pictured above cause they're planning on wrecking them. I got the info from the shop that built the cars... Same shop that built the F150 I'm trying to snatch up... Which btw, I finally got a trade offer for something I'm actually considering purchasing cause I think it will sell fairly easy and well, if it doesn't, it'll be a sweet daily driver till it does! It would be for sale instantly again cause I honestly wouldn't want to pay for the insurance or registration on it very long but I'd suffer and cruise it I suppose...

Garza, keep your hands off it!!!

Unread 09-10-2013, 03:48 PM   #30955
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

My guess is that vette would be a whole lot easier to sell. Looks pretty clean too.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 04:17 PM   #30956
sirhk100

Yeah, that's what I'm leaning towards also. I think I could possibly unload it fairly fast. Just need to do the research and see what I realistically could get for it. I'm trying to not end up with a vette in my drive or well, nothing in my drive and cash in my pocket cause I trade my truck, sell the vette and then the F150 falls thru or something. LOL At that point I'd probably buy into the race truck as partial owner and really take some ownership of it! HAHA

Unread 09-10-2013, 04:45 PM   #30957
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

If you decide to do the trade, you have got to boil the tires on the thing at least once on video. It is a JF requirement!

In all seriousness, it would probably be much easier to unload the Vette than your truck.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 04:49 PM   #30958
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

lol at the picture of Khris rollin' around in a vette.

Quote:

Unread 09-10-2013, 05:09 PM   #30959
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

He may get the seats dirty....

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 06:11 PM   #30960
sirhk100

I'd likely tear the seats! But in reality, I'm not doing the trade... I didn't know vettes were so cheap!!! I'm seeing similarly built ones with 20-40K less miles all day long on Craigslist with asking prices of $10-13K... That's ASKING PRICE! There's actually one on there with 15K less miles and 2 years newer asking $18K and it's supercharged with 500+hp. Sorry but I'm sticking to my $15K number and if whatever I trade for isn't going to snatch me $15K then I'd rather keep my truck.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.