Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2047 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

RCI FUEL CELL BRACKET - Perfect for the back of your JeepARTEC LABOR DAY SALE - 15% offNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wd

Unread 08-28-2013, 12:42 PM   #30691
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Is that like next door to timbers or right there somewhere? The place that has like a whole menu of half priced sushi?
Yep.

Posted from outer space.

other stuff
PhotoJared is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2013, 12:48 PM   #30692
sirhk100

I've been there once quite a while ago and it was good and fair priced for sure! I may have to go try it again soon. Probably too soon for sushi for me right now though. LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2013, 01:00 PM   #30693
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
I've been there once quite a while ago and it was good and fair priced for sure! I may have to go try it again soon. Probably too soon for sushi for me right now though. LOL
Haha. Go try some gas station sushi!!
Unread 08-28-2013, 01:34 PM   #30694
sirhk100

Oh yeah!!!! Just set my body to repeat!! Thanks! I've already had enough personal time on my bathroom floor leaning my head against the wall wishing I was anywhere else! Let's start that whole gig over again! I didn't even think a stomach was capable of holding that much crap! Considering I didn't eat virtually anything since sunday I sure seemed able to find more and more to get rid of. LOL

Unread 08-28-2013, 01:36 PM   #30695
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Sorry to be Debbie downer. Doctors have said mom is essentially brain dead. We have made the decision to take her off the ventilator shortly. She will likely pass fairly quickly after that. Everyone here has the same opinion that there is no chance of recovery, and it's time. Thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers. It means a lot. Thank you all.
My condolences to you and your family during these difficult times :'(
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2013, 02:19 PM   #30696
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hey Khris, Copykat from DR has gotten back to me on a set of the D44 TTB brackets. He is finally planning another run for next week. I am going to go ahead and buy a set but was wondering if I could have them shipped to you? Just toss them on a shelf for me and I'll grab them when I get back? Hell, if you wanted me to, I could order two sets. One for you and one for me.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2013, 02:25 PM   #30697
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Hey Khris, Copykat from DR has gotten back to me on a set of the D44 TTB brackets. He is finally planning another run for next week. I am going to go ahead and buy a set but was wondering if I could have them shipped to you? Just toss them on a shelf for me and I'll grab them when I get back? Hell, if you wanted me to, I could order two sets. One for you and one for me.
Sweet, you got a pic of the truck these are going on yet? haha
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2013, 02:50 PM   #30698
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
Sweet, you got a pic of the truck these are going on yet? haha
Maybe this one... His asking is 12K. As far as I know, no bites yet. Thinking of offering 9K.
95-ranger.jpg

95-ranger2.jpg

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 08-28-2013, 02:54 PM   #30699
sirhk100

No problem on the mounts being sent to my place. I'll pm you my address right now...

But why get them if you're considering something like that. It looks like it's already got beams up front with shafts and everything done.

I'm gonna hold off on doing anything more to my front end till I either break something or completely run out of things to do. LOL Mine is good enough as is... Next thing the exploder needs is me to get some new u-bolts made so I can get my new rear ubolt plates installed and then continue playing the waiting game on if I'm sticking with my yota or if I'm spending cash on a F150.

Unread 08-28-2013, 02:57 PM   #30700
sirhk100

Oh, and I'm not a big fan of one piece clips but that one looks pretty damn nice!

Oh and you did see what that rain gutter ended up selling for right??? LOL

Unread 08-28-2013, 03:19 PM   #30701
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
No problem on the mounts being sent to my place. I'll pm you my address right now...

But why get them if you're considering something like that. It looks like it's already got beams up front with shafts and everything done.
That one is done up but if he isn't willing to hold it for me or I can't find someone to go up to Nor Cal to get it then I have to have a back-up plan. Being that these brackets are pretty difficult to come by (Copykat doesn't do runs of these very often) and they aren't all that expensive seems that it is a viable back up plan. If you don't think it makes much sense, I can always wait for another set to show up in the classifieds or for Copykat to make another run.

Quote:
Oh, and I'm not a big fan of one piece clips but that one looks pretty damn nice!

Oh and you did see what that rain gutter ended up selling for right??? LOL
After working with the race truck, I am not really a big fan of one piece clips either but I do like how that truck looks overall.

And yeah, I saw what that rain gutter went for. At the time, I just didn't have the cash otherwise I would have bought it.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 08-28-2013, 03:21 PM   #30702
sirhk100

I'd pick them up, I didn't think about just selling them if you don't need them... They'll be easy to unload down the road if you don't need the paper weights.

Unread 08-28-2013, 03:24 PM   #30703
sirhk100

BTW, something to keep in mind that I've learned from mine... If you end up with a manual, budget for an atlas, the lo isn't lo enough to really crawl with. If you end up auto you should be fine, my old expo 10 years ago did fine with stock low. The manual though, not so much... Needs way too much clutch. So far, that and low rockers are my two hold ups. Suspension definitely isn't the limiting factor! LOL I think once I get a better low range though the rocker issue will be much less also cause right now I'm kinda bouncing thru trails with speed, getting me lower I'll be able to crawl and control it much better.

Unread 08-28-2013, 04:41 PM   #30704
sirhk100

yup... will definitely be watching the jumbo tron for the ultra 4 race during our tech!!!

I'll stick to the go fast stuff thank you!!! Looks like a cheaper hobby to me... LOL

Unread 08-28-2013, 05:13 PM   #30705
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

I seriously wish I could go run that stuff right now, I'd be all over it!!!
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.