Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2042 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 08-26-2013, 01:40 AM   #30616
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

its amazing how it just comes back so easily. still in hurry up and wait mode! I'm praying she's ok.

on a much lighter note...a video is done!

Unread 08-26-2013, 09:20 AM   #30617
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

This is a great deal on this TJ. I have personally followed this thing on many trails.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/4026090962.html
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2013, 09:32 AM   #30618
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
This is a great deal on this TJ. I have personally followed this thing on many trails.

Is that MikeSW's rig?
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2013, 09:44 AM   #30619
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81

Is that MikeSW's rig?
Yeah it is!
Unread 08-26-2013, 11:06 AM   #30620
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG

I got the joke! Haha

In all honestly I can't find any other way to mount it elsewhere. I have plenty of storage in the jeep, the trailer carries so equipment but mostly gas and tools. And if course my tent.
Can't you mount a stock TJ tire carrier to the back of it like terry has?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2013, 11:15 AM   #30621
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

Can't you mount a stock TJ tire carrier to the back of it like terry has?
I could but I'm trying to keep the tongue weight up for tow ability.
Unread 08-26-2013, 11:43 AM   #30622
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
I could but I'm trying to keep the tongue weight up for tow ability.
ah.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 08-26-2013, 12:04 PM   #30623
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

ah.
Yeah the storage was not priority a1 for me, so I'm good with the current setup.
Unread 08-26-2013, 12:05 PM   #30624
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Also my tent is going to open off the back so I would have to take off the spare every time I wanted to open the tent, talk about a pain.
Unread 08-26-2013, 12:13 PM   #30625
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Why is he selling?
B0nez is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2013, 12:19 PM   #30626
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez

Why is he selling?
Needs a truck is what he told me.
Unread 08-26-2013, 12:39 PM   #30627
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Also my tent is going to open off the back so I would have to take off the spare every time I wanted to open the tent, talk about a pain.
mhmm....

Quote:

Unread 08-26-2013, 02:40 PM   #30628
sirhk100

Well Power, you made my current situation not seem so bad. Sorry about what you're going thru with your Mom. I can't even imagine!

On the other hand, I'm on day two of puking my guts out. Good times!!! In between pukes I got the cab rewired yesterday on the race truck and the interior back in it somehow. Then puked, then pulled the rear suspension, then puked... Today, I tried work... Lasted less then an hour, pulled over on the way home to puke on the side of the freeway. I think I'm on #4 today... But I'm feeling great again right now so I'm probably going to make a run for the store while I'm feeling decent to grab some drinks and whatever... Joy joy..

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2013, 02:56 PM   #30629
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Well Power, you made my current situation not seem so bad. Sorry about what you're going thru with your Mom. I can't even imagine!

On the other hand, I'm on day two of puking my guts out. Good times!!! In between pukes I got the cab rewired yesterday on the race truck and the interior back in it somehow. Then puked, then pulled the rear suspension, then puked... Today, I tried work... Lasted less then an hour, pulled over on the way home to puke on the side of the freeway. I think I'm on #4 today... But I'm feeling great again right now so I'm probably going to make a run for the store while I'm feeling decent to grab some drinks and whatever... Joy joy..
you going through mountain dew withdrawal or something?

Quote:

Unread 08-26-2013, 03:03 PM   #30630
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Hey khris what are the details on the race in Sept? I've searched online and im not coming up with anything.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.