Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2040 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Artec Flash Sale - 15% off and Free Shipping over $300Rugged Ridge Bumpers, Winches, Performance from CCOR!JK Front Axle Truss

Unread 08-23-2013, 08:23 PM   #30586
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Great minds think alike bonez!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Unread 08-23-2013, 08:55 PM   #30587
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ
Great minds think alike bonez!

And so do ours!
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2013, 09:59 PM   #30588
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
Didn't that pink jeep used to have purple flowers on it too?

Rubicon trip pics and vids are awesome Powr, keep 'em coming!
Yes it did.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2013, 11:14 AM   #30589
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

You can actually see which rows are leaking...

Driver:

Passenger:

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2013, 12:46 PM   #30590
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Thats just cheap looking. And why is that rusting already??

Unread 08-24-2013, 12:52 PM   #30591
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ
Thats just cheap looking. And why is that rusting already??

That's my half assed coolant flush. Still need to do another

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2013, 02:55 PM   #30592
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Just stopped off at Starbucks on my way to the range.

Kept my pistol under my shirt.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2013, 05:50 PM   #30593
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Just stopped off at Starbucks on my way to the range.

Kept my pistol under my shirt.
1377388237328.jpg

Unread 08-24-2013, 10:39 PM   #30594
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Whelp, just got home. The trip was not the relaxing vacation we had in mind. Yesterday afternoon around 430pm, my mom had a heart attack at the campground. She stopped breathing and had no pulse. My dad and I performed CPR, but she had no pulse or breathing for around 10-15 minutes. I'm fairly sure we did the CPR well enough, but they're afraid there may be brain damage. Won't know until Monday, probably Wednesday at the soonest. The medics said she lost pulse 3 times before they got her in the heli for the trip to Reno. She's currently in a med-induced coma. My dad state behind in Reno with the motor home.

The jeep made 7-8mpg on the way home. We were heavy and facing a strong headwind. We had our suitcase blow off just this side of tonopah. I saw it go in the mirror and stopped to get it. Luckily, no one ran over it. Glad to be home, but not feeling too great about everything at the moment
Unread 08-25-2013, 01:14 AM   #30595
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she is able to recover.
Unread 08-25-2013, 01:53 AM   #30596
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Whelp, just got home. The trip was not the relaxing vacation we had in mind. Yesterday afternoon around 430pm, my mom had a heart attack at the campground. She stopped breathing and had no pulse. My dad and I performed CPR, but she had no pulse or breathing for around 10-15 minutes. I'm fairly sure we did the CPR well enough, but they're afraid there may be brain damage. Won't know until Monday, probably Wednesday at the soonest. The medics said she lost pulse 3 times before they got her in the heli for the trip to Reno. She's currently in a med-induced coma. My dad state behind in Reno with the motor home.

The jeep made 7-8mpg on the way home. We were heavy and facing a strong headwind. We had our suitcase blow off just this side of tonopah. I saw it go in the mirror and stopped to get it. Luckily, no one ran over it. Glad to be home, but not feeling too great about everything at the moment
Welcome home, glad you and the fam made it safely back, and i am sorry to hear about your mother. I hope she fully recovers soon, and everything is ok. My thoughts and prayers will be with her, you and your family.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2013, 08:24 AM   #30597
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

Holy cow! Sorry to hear it man, is there anything we can do to help you guys out? That's awesome you and your father had the skills and presence of mind to effectively use them to keep your Mom alive.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2013, 10:07 AM   #30598
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Oh man that's terrible. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help. Ill be sending thoughts and prayers for your mothers recovery. Please keep us updated as to her condition.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2013, 02:46 PM   #30599
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post

That seriously sucks. I am sorry to hear about your Mom. If there is anything we can do, let us know. Thankfully she had you and your Dad there who knew what to do.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2013, 03:01 PM   #30600
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks for all the support guys, it means a lot. They're performing a procedure where they reduce her body temp to 82 degrees and then warm her back up. They're almost done warming her up, and have said that we should see some results by tomorrow, and if not by wednesday, then theres a problem. I'm trying to stay hopeful, but unfortunately, I've studied enough of anatomy/physiology to know how serious this all is. sometimes ignorance is bliss. i'll keep everyone posted as info becomes available. Will be working on some of the gopro footage of the trail too. Its relaxing and keeps my mind occupied as well.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.