Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2014 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 08-09-2013, 01:42 PM   #30196
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Are you missing the part where the article said that they cornered him then he charged at the officers. Not to say that it was justified, but it was not unprovoked either. Hell the guy could have been Jackie Chan or something.

Unread 08-09-2013, 01:44 PM   #30197
sirhk100

Death may be severe but being tasered for running from the cops in my opinion is not.

Also, what is this supposed to be?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2013, 01:46 PM   #30198
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
BTW, Marn, since you're a fan of the presidents I figured maybe you'd want to know that Green Jelly is playing tonight at LVCS. Seems like it may be up there with your style of music! Little pig little pig let me in! LOL
The third little piggy, the grade A student, his daddy was a rockstar, named pig nugent. Earned his masters degree from Harvard college, build his house from his architect knowledge!

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2013, 01:47 PM   #30199
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Death may be severe but being tasered for running from the cops in my opinion is not.

Also, what is this supposed to be?
Retarded, thats what it is.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2013, 01:48 PM   #30200
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

with the 7 slot grill and the fenders it looks like some type of JK brute concept.

Unread 08-09-2013, 01:50 PM   #30201
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialCaseyCurrie

here is his facebook page
Unread 08-09-2013, 01:51 PM   #30202
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900

I think death is a little severe a punishment for vandalism. What I think is interesting about this story is at no point did this guy take any action that put anyone in danger; he was simply trying to run away. I think the taser is excessive for a vandal trying to run from the cops since it is known to have a risk of death.
Except for the part at the end when it was printed that he charged the cops!? Yeah, death is a bit of an excessive punishment for vandalism, but he made the choice to charge police, and the number of death:incapacitation ratio is quite low with tasers. The reports only tell of the ones that die, not the hundreds or thousands that have no ill effects. He knew he was doing something wrong, and it was likely just tagging. The family always paints the picture of the victim, no matter how sinister the criminal's actions are. They're always "so loving and caring. Wouldn't hurt a fly!" BS!
Unread 08-09-2013, 01:52 PM   #30203
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

The third little piggy, the grade A student, his daddy was a rockstar, named pig nugent. Earned his masters degree from Harvard college, build his house from his architect knowledge!
Yayuh!
Unread 08-09-2013, 02:09 PM   #30204
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Here's the craziness that was going on last night! Peeps be crazy!

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/23090...dom-near-strip

The only "fast food eatery" at Harmon and LV blvd is McDonald's. there's a couple of sit down places right there, but I'll bet he went into Mcds.
Unread 08-09-2013, 02:14 PM   #30205
sirhk100

I know it's curries jeep but still don't know what it's supposed to be... Is it supposed to be a brute? Is it supposed to be a modern Comanche?

Unread 08-09-2013, 02:16 PM   #30206
sirhk100

Related?

Unread 08-09-2013, 02:23 PM   #30207
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

Related?
Roflmfao
Unread 08-09-2013, 02:24 PM   #30208
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Isn't he "too old for this ****", haha
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2013, 02:26 PM   #30209
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

thats nuts! Some psycho just stabbin' people?

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 08-09-2013, 02:27 PM   #30210
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Isn't he "too old for this ****", haha

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.