Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#40,181 ·
Soooo I got rid of the CJ the other day. A guy emailed me about it a few months ago really wanting a CJ7 nothing else but ending up finding one closer in AZ. Well after a bit he reached back out to me and said the one he found was a POS and wanted mine bad. We agread on a trade and I hooked up the jeep.

So the other day we met up in search light to do the trade. Off with the new owner....Gonna miss it for sure. I just wasn't using it.

I figured I could use this more this summer. My new ride.... Baja 270. 27 foot with a 502 big block...

#40,189 ·
Raptor0206 said:
Yep! First run tomorrow down at lake mohave! Can wait!!!!
Don't forget to send pics of all the topless chicks and other debauchery that goes hand in hand with a baller *** boat lol

#40,191 ·
Clark County is conducting a survey to support the development of an OHV education program. Information gathered from this survey may be used to develop public outreach campaigns and to guide future management actions. This data will help us understand more about the various demographics of OHV users in the County. You do not need to be a Clark County resident to take this survey. If you participate in OHV activities within Clark County, we want to hear from you! Please click the link below to access the survey.

https://survey.zohopublic.com/zs/kZi2hK

#40,192 ·
3 day road trip ideas that aren't insanely priced... Got any? Camping, cheap motel type things. Have considered even hitting up 6 flags to go fly around on roller coasters. Looking to escape maybe next weekend without breaking the bank too awfully bad. Could be offroad related but doesn't have to be. Ideas???

#40,194 ·
sirhk100 said:
3 day road trip ideas that aren't insanely priced... Got any? Camping, cheap motel type things. Have considered even hitting up 6 flags to go fly around on roller coasters. Looking to escape maybe next weekend without breaking the bank too awfully bad. Could be offroad related but doesn't have to be. Ideas???
You could visit sunny Southern Afghanistan. They pay me to be here...

#40,195 ·
Does southwest fly there Andy?

Greg, other then the Rubicon, what's there to do in Tahoe? I'm not a gambler and I'm not like a huge hiking back woods type either honestly. My only time up there was to run the Rubicon and without a boat and not gambling, I wasn't sure what else there is to do up there.

#40,196 ·
Oh, and I dropped off my F150 yesterday for some fab work I can't do myself. First time I've EVER had anyone do fab work on any vehicle I've owned or built. Kind of a strange feeling. I think it's in good hands though, the guy doing the work was a fabricator for Robby Gordon for over a decade and has done work for the who's who in the TT world. Should be pretty badass when I get it back in a week or two with what I'm having done! Once I get it back I need to make a change to the rear pinion angle and also redo the lower link mounts on the frame rails for the rear suspension. At that point, the truck/chassis should be pretty damn dialed in and it's down to body panels and stuff like that.

Am I free now with no truck? Of course not... Clean garage, change oil in vehicles, mount LED light bar on van, fix couple minor issues on Exploder, fix couple minor issues on Van, etc... Never ends!

Oh and a pretty badass shot by our Swiss photo friend at wild-fields.com of the race truck!

#40,197 ·
Clark County is conducting a survey to support the development of an OHV education program. Information gathered from this survey may be used to develop public outreach campaigns and to guide future management actions. This data will help us understand more about the various demographics of OHV users in the County. You do not need to be a Clark County resident to take this survey. If you participate in OHV activities within Clark County, we want to hear from you! Please click the link below to access the survey.

http://survey.zohopublic.com/zs/kZi2hK
Done! Thanks for posting Khris!

Now all you other losers get on the bandwagon and start clickin! :highfive:

#40,198 ·
Zion is always nice for kicking back and camping.. short hikes to interesting places are readily available if you start itching to get out and about.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.