Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2008 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.c

Unread 08-06-2013, 08:15 PM   #30106
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball

You didn't get the new 150 year plate? I was thinking about getting those.
Only 5 characters on those plates. Edit, couldn't remember if 5 or 6.

Unread 08-06-2013, 09:25 PM   #30107
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

By chance does anyone have a transmission jack? I gotta do a rear main seal on the girls truck
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-06-2013, 10:47 PM   #30108
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

So I'm stuck at this gas station working on the machine. It's doing a software update that can last as long as 2 hrs. In walks a tweaker sprinkled with crazy...

image-701596705.jpg

...asking to plug in her phone to charge it. The clerk lets her, and she tries calling her mom and dad because her car broke down(can tell what's up because the entire store can hear what she's saying.)
Now he's complaining to someone else that her mom and dad won't answer the phone and how her anniversary is ruined, and...
I love living in vegas! Only here can strange crap like this happen and people think its normal activities.
Unread 08-06-2013, 10:54 PM   #30109
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Trying to charge her phone the whole time talking on it doesn't seem like a very efficient way to build battery bank to me. Rofl, this chick is batshish crazy! She's definitely on something...or she's very hungry...or both! Roflmao. She's all shaky and twitchy.
She's saying she ran out of gas and now it won't start. She probably just needs to prime the pump by turning the key on a few times! Rofl....or put gas in it! ROFLMFAO
Unread 08-06-2013, 10:58 PM   #30110
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Can I get $3 on pump 2. Haha drives me nuts to see someone in the gas station buying tons of junk and putting the change into the tank. I guess we all have priorities.

Usually during Christmas time when I see that happen to someone who at least appears to be a good person I offer to fill up the tank.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-06-2013, 11:16 PM   #30111
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

...and she's back! Rofl

Got mom on the phone and is crying to her. She's talking about how this ish figures and how her dad thinks she such a slut and she is threatening to move out, and...
This is better than a movie! Rofl
Unread 08-06-2013, 11:47 PM   #30112
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Mom came and rescued her! All it took was a $20 bill and a push to the pump. Why do people leave home with no cash and no card? Stupid! Moral of the story? Don't fall asleep in your car with it running, and not have money to pay for gas!
Unread 08-06-2013, 11:51 PM   #30113
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Running commentary on a tweaker?

I think it is awesome that she was saying that her anniversary was ruined and then was threatening to move out of her parents place.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-06-2013, 11:52 PM   #30114
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Right!? How funny can it get!? I'm pretty sure her dad IS ready for her to bounce! At least I've had some entertainment while I've been stuck here.
Unread 08-07-2013, 12:49 AM   #30115
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

You should have gotten her contact info. We could have had her living in Andy's place when he gets home. Just imagine Andy walking in the door with her tweaking on the couch, both his vehicles out of gas somewhere in town, and all she says is... "can I charge my phone?"

Unread 08-07-2013, 01:02 AM   #30116
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Imagine if you were dating a girl and found out about something like this http://www.theweeklyvice.com/2011/03...meth-mini.html

OK this one tops that X100 http://www.theweeklyvice.com/2013/02...aving-sex.html
Unread 08-07-2013, 01:53 AM   #30117
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

JUICY!!!
Sorry if its too graphic or offensive to the non killers in here! J/K lol
img_0105.jpg  
Unread 08-07-2013, 02:21 AM   #30118
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

One word...EPIC! this is the ultimate zombie vehicle!

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3969110385.html
Unread 08-07-2013, 10:38 AM   #30119
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Well it's official, I'm enrolled at UNLV. Now I get to be poor for the next 2-3 yrs hahaha.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-07-2013, 10:59 AM   #30120
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
That's what Andy is hoping to find in his living room
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.