Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 200 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 12-29-2011, 11:44 AM   #2986
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
haha, and I thought I came to Jeepforum to get away from all that drama stuff my wife watches on bravo
I should be ashamed to admit this, but I like that show with the gay decorator. I think it's called Flipping Out. I just like to watch him get upset over simple shyt.

I swear I'm not gay.

YouStupidBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2011, 12:02 PM   #2987
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
I swear I'm not gay.
You seem awefully defensive on this point. This issue keeps coming up ...
Unread 12-29-2011, 12:06 PM   #2988
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
Amazing. Yet another person started another screen name just to send me a PM.
Are we sure this isn't Mrs YSB just trying to break up our little club here? She didn't seem to be the jealous type.

(I'm concerned as king of the club.)
Unread 12-29-2011, 12:15 PM   #2989
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Wait...why are YOU king?? Ysb should be king. Long live the king long live the king! Ok enough of that, it's dumb, sorry.
Unread 12-29-2011, 12:16 PM   #2990
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw View Post
Are we sure this isn't Mrs YSB just trying to break up our little club here? She didn't seem to be the jealous type.

(I'm concerned as king of the club.)
She's definitely not the jealous type. One of my ex's just stayed with us a few days. They were perfectly fine with it. I was afraid of what they would talk about when I wasn't around.
Unread 12-29-2011, 12:18 PM   #2991
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw View Post
You seem awefully defensive on this point. This issue keeps coming up ...
Ok, there was that one time, but I had my eyes closed and thought of women the whole time. That's not gay, is it?
Unread 12-29-2011, 12:20 PM   #2992
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny

Ok, there was that one time, but I had my eyes closed and thought of women the whole time. That's not gay, is it?
The WHOLE time??? Let's be honest now.
Unread 12-29-2011, 12:22 PM   #2993
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

It's gotta be hard to think of women the whole time with a, well speaking of hard...in your...well, nevermind.
Unread 12-29-2011, 12:28 PM   #2994
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Wait...why are YOU king?? Ysb should be king. Long live the king long live the king! Ok enough of that, it's dumb, sorry.
When I was little, I thought I wanted to be President. Now that I'm an adult, I can't see why anyone would want the job.

Still not sure who I want to support. I'll support whoever runs against Obama.
Unread 12-29-2011, 12:33 PM   #2995
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

When I was little, I thought I wanted to be President. Now that I'm an adult, I can't see why anyone would want the job.

Still not sure who I want to support. I'll support whoever runs against Obama.
Unfortunately!! Also, I think we are really screwed as a country. I'm afraid we may have crossed over an irreversible line to ruin. I truly hope not, but obamas hope is pretty dim.
Unread 12-29-2011, 12:33 PM   #2996
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Anyone have a trail camera they wouldn't mind renting to me for a few days? I'll pay up to $40 for three days use and will leave a deposit of camera replacement value in case of damage or it's stolen.

We think we came across some mountain lion prints yesterday and wanted to see if we can catch it on camera.
Unread 12-29-2011, 12:34 PM   #2997
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I had dinner with Romney once at his house. I still don't want him to win the rep support, but still better then nobama
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2011, 12:36 PM   #2998
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I've got pics of mtn lion prints outside of Nelson in a canyon, right next to deer tracks! I really want to see a mtn lion in the wild, but don't like why it would mean to be so close. They're my favorite animal. They are truly amazing animals!
Unread 12-29-2011, 12:40 PM   #2999
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Anyone have a trail camera they wouldn't mind renting to me for a few days? I'll pay up to $40 for three days use and will leave a deposit of camera replacement value in case of damage or it's stolen.

We think we came across some mountain lion prints yesterday and wanted to see if we can catch it on camera.
Where about did you see them. I've always heard you can find mountain lions this far south but the furthest south I've ever seen them is around Alamo. I have seen a few bobcats though.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2011, 12:48 PM   #3000
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

There are lots of trail cams on eBay for 50-80, and that seems like a decent deal considering it will probably walk away! I've seen mtn lion tracks near Nelson in a canyon, right next to deer or sheep tracks. They were fairly large, about 3-4" across.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.