Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1987 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation Packages

Unread 07-30-2013, 12:36 PM   #29791
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
hows it ride on the road/highway? is it an issue?
It wanders a bit more then it did, but it is not all over the road. I keep the tires at 25ish psi on the road and air down to 12-15 on the trail.

Puck81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2013, 01:19 PM   #29792
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

i meant like power wise. Hills and whatnot.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2013, 01:54 PM   #29793
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
i meant like power wise. Hills and whatnot.
3 gear on hills. I can live with it around town, but i will need to regear when i have the cash.
Unread 07-30-2013, 02:31 PM   #29794
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

well isn't that just dandy... My work has decided to not renew my contract at the end of next month because they need someone more on site for training. Which leaves me in a crappy situation with us leaving for Germany in March. So if I decide to get a different job it will only be for 6 months if that and within those 6 months my wife will be home for her mid tour and I will have a crap load of appointments for both me and the kids so that we can move overseas. FML
Unread 07-30-2013, 02:36 PM   #29795
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
This right here is what happens when we don't discipline kids. I guarantee this bish got everything she ever wanted when she was little and that Mommy and Daddy never spanked.

Video Link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PEPoO08IMog
That must be some kind of amazing lake.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2013, 02:39 PM   #29796
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
hi guys.
Hi Marn. How's the brakes coming along?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
well isn't that just dandy... My work has decided to not renew my contract at the end of next month because they need someone more on site for training. Which leaves me in a crappy situation with us leaving for Germany in March. So if I decide to get a different job it will only be for 6 months if that and within those 6 months my wife will be home for her mid tour and I will have a crap load of appointments for both me and the kids so that we can move overseas. FML
Ouch. That sucks big time
Unread 07-30-2013, 03:12 PM   #29797
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Hi Marn. How's the brakes coming along?

They arent coming along. I havent tried anything because I don't really know what to try

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 07-30-2013, 04:09 PM   #29798
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

They arent coming along. I havent tried anything because I don't really know what to try
Have you tried tilting it like Khris was suggesting?
Unread 07-30-2013, 04:53 PM   #29799
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Have you tried tilting it like Khris was suggesting?
not yet. Also maybe removing the calipers and letting them hang lower.

Quote:

Unread 07-30-2013, 05:34 PM   #29800
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Who still wanted that roof top tent, now he is asking only $600, its a great deal.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3964917935.html
MMCKEIG is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2013, 05:40 PM   #29801
sirhk100

Hey power, I think you were supposed to have gotten my dog! This is the 2nd day in a row coming home to something like this and I actually come home to this scene about once a week... One time about a year ago, it was like genocide, he'd nailed 3 in a day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2013, 05:47 PM   #29802
sirhk100

Oh and you know those diff covers we made... LOL, I don't know when it's going to be done but wait till you see the "testing" footage we have. Let's just say so far it involves rocks, a jeep, a semi truck, an excavator and well, we're not done yet.

Unread 07-30-2013, 05:56 PM   #29803
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Oh and you know those diff covers we made... LOL, I don't know when it's going to be done but wait till you see the "testing" footage we have. Let's just say so far it involves rocks, a jeep, a semi truck, an excavator and well, we're not done yet.
Make one for the 8.25 DAMMIT!!!
Unread 07-30-2013, 06:21 PM   #29804
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Buy Marn's rifle and ad some gun shots to the test video. You can claims it's truely "bullet proof"
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2013, 06:42 PM   #29805
sirhk100

No need to borrow... The owner has his toys... And something along those lines is exactly where we're talking next.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.