Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1986 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 07-30-2013, 10:10 AM   #29776
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Well you didn't want to buy the one for $8K last week so I figured maybe this was more your speed...
I am 6500 miles away and even then, I don't have 8K in my bank account yet. Believe me, if I had the cash, I would have asked if anyone would be willing to make a trip for me.

Hell, if I had the cash, there might be a Expo waiting on me when I got home.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2013, 10:11 AM   #29777
Syncityj
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
that gauge cluster is hot. Why did I not think of something like that?
The dash looks like it rests on top of the original dash and none of the joints align properly.

What's the hose on the rear diff for?
Syncityj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2013, 10:17 AM   #29778
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncityj

The dash looks like it rests on top of the original dash and none of the joints align properly.

What's the hose on the rear diff for?
The hose coming straight down then branching off to either side are brake lines. The hose coming out of the upper right side of the diff is a vent.

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 07-30-2013, 10:20 AM   #29779
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

That Ranger is still for sale. Hopefully, it will be when my account reaches 8K. I really want it!

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 07-30-2013, 10:21 AM   #29780
sirhk100

Andy, check out the username on the bottom reply here. LOL

http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/truc...ies/207696.htm

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2013, 10:27 AM   #29781
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Andy, check out the username on the bottom reply here. LOL

http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/truc...ies/207696.htm
Now that is funny! Makes me want to post.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 07-30-2013, 11:05 AM   #29782
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

This right here is what happens when we don't discipline kids. I guarantee this bish got everything she ever wanted when she was little and that Mommy and Daddy never spanked.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 07-30-2013, 11:15 AM   #29783
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

hi guys.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2013, 11:21 AM   #29784
sirhk100

I can probably cruise over around 8:15ish this evening Marn to pickup Kermit if that's cool? Thanks again for watching him! If not, tomorrow eve for sure. I need to run across town to get the plates to finish my running boards on the expo and I want to try to get them welded up tomorrow evening too along with paint but that shouldn't take more then like 30 minutes to do I'd think...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2013, 11:22 AM   #29785
Syncityj
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
This right here is what happens when we don't discipline kids. I guarantee this bish got everything she ever wanted when she was little and that Mommy and Daddy never spanked.

Video Link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PEPoO08IMog
I can not believe this lady isn't getting her way! She just wanted to go to the lake! He needs to drive by the lake and push her out as he passes it. Then he can get his tires rotated in piece and sell that poorly maintained vehicle of hers and be happy!
Syncityj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2013, 11:28 AM   #29786
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
hi guys.
Hiya Marn.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2013, 11:34 AM   #29787
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
I can probably cruise over around 8:15ish this evening Marn to pickup Kermit if that's cool? Thanks again for watching him! If not, tomorrow eve for sure. I need to run across town to get the plates to finish my running boards on the expo and I want to try to get them welded up tomorrow evening too along with paint but that shouldn't take more then like 30 minutes to do I'd think...
just shoot me a text

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 07-30-2013, 11:36 AM   #29788
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
Hiya Marn.
Hello Puck. How are those 35's?

Quote:

Unread 07-30-2013, 11:50 AM   #29789
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post

Hello Puck. How are those 35's?
Freakin' awesome! Night and day difference from my 32" BFG a/t's to the 35" Pro Comp m/t's. Better traction, ground clearance and looks.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2013, 12:17 PM   #29790
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

hows it ride on the road/highway? is it an issue?

Quote:

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.