Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1983 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 07-29-2013, 12:06 PM   #29731
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post

The illuminati meeting was today. Those guys should be back soon. You can't expect them to take over the world without holding meetings can you?
Heres a cheap ZJ
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3966914443.html

Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2013, 12:21 PM   #29732
sirhk100

Is anyone interested in going to this? It's always been a once a year gig but they're trying a 2nd date this time around. I'm not sure how much I like that though cause of fear of it being diluted. I would normally promise this is not a bust as Andy and Merrick would attest to I'm sure but with it being a 2nd date I can't promise.

I'm heavily leaning towards attending as a seller this year. If I do, I'd want to head down mid morning that Sat to get setup mid afternoon. "If" my toyota hasn't sold by then I'd take it along with my trailer and should have quite a bit of room for anything you'd want to take down to sell. If I take my yota I'd have room for one other person. "If" I'm not taking my yota to sell I'd be taking my exploder and would have room for 2 others basically.

Pretty much you sleep in the parking lot and rough it. 2 of us can sleep in my enclosed on cots/ground pads if it's the yota option or if the expo option one in the back and other 2 in the trailer.

I'd really like to have at least one other person go with me so we can take turns walking the swap to buy also... It's usually a pretty fun event actually even...

Although, hmmmm... Sleeping situation may be a bit rougher considering I'd have stuff for sale that I'd need to figure out how to secure while also leaving room to sleep. Heck, I'll sleep outside on my cot, I don't care... LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2013, 12:28 PM   #29733
sirhk100

Andy, it's down to $10.5 OBO now... Good thing you didn't get that jeep sold!

http://www.race-dezert.com/classifie...tails&id=53696

And for the jeep peeps, too bad it's not 4wd!

http://www.race-dezert.com/classifie...tails&id=53609

Unread 07-29-2013, 12:30 PM   #29734
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Is anyone interested in going to this? It's always been a once a year gig but they're trying a 2nd date this time around. I'm not sure how much I like that though cause of fear of it being diluted. I would normally promise this is not a bust as Andy and Merrick would attest to I'm sure but with it being a 2nd date I can't promise.

I'm heavily leaning towards attending as a seller this year. If I do, I'd want to head down mid morning that Sat to get setup mid afternoon. "If" my toyota hasn't sold by then I'd take it along with my trailer and should have quite a bit of room for anything you'd want to take down to sell. If I take my yota I'd have room for one other person. "If" I'm not taking my yota to sell I'd be taking my exploder and would have room for 2 others basically.

Pretty much you sleep in the parking lot and rough it. 2 of us can sleep in my enclosed on cots/ground pads if it's the yota option or if the expo option one in the back and other 2 in the trailer.

I'd really like to have at least one other person go with me so we can take turns walking the swap to buy also... It's usually a pretty fun event actually even...

Although, hmmmm... Sleeping situation may be a bit rougher considering I'd have stuff for sale that I'd need to figure out how to secure while also leaving room to sleep. Heck, I'll sleep outside on my cot, I don't care... LOL
I have my little camping trailer
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2013, 12:42 PM   #29735
sirhk100

I was hoping to split gas having someone riding with me, I'll be taking my enclosed either way. (more room then yours for sure. LOL)

Unread 07-29-2013, 01:04 PM   #29736
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

Dang, I wish I could go, unfortunately I have plans for that Saturday evening.

And for anyone who may be considering going, it's a great time. I picked up my seats and a few other things last year. It's worth the trip.
MMCKEIG is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2013, 01:06 PM   #29737
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Had a good time last year. Anything and everything offroad related was there. Looking for coil overs? They had you covered. Looking for a full front suspension for a TTB Ranger (that I probably should have bought) they had you covered. I think everybody owes it to themselves to go at least once. If you find stuff to buy, great. If not, you probably had a good time looking. If I were there, I would be going.

Quote:
Andy, it's down to $10.5 OBO now... Good thing you didn't get that jeep sold!
You are a dick, you know that right?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2013, 01:27 PM   #29738
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I was hoping to split gas having someone riding with me, I'll be taking my enclosed either way. (more room then yours for sure. LOL)
I don't know that I can commit this early to go, but I will put it on my list.....I need some parts for my next build
Unread 07-29-2013, 01:45 PM   #29739
sirhk100

It's 2 weekends before the race so it's not like you're committing to two weekends in a row! LOL

Unread 07-29-2013, 02:07 PM   #29740
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
It's 2 weekends before the race so it's not like you're committing to two weekends in a row! LOL
It's my busy season and I'm in high demand!!
Unread 07-29-2013, 02:21 PM   #29741
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post

It's my busy season and I'm in high demand!!
Lies! I saw you this morning at that Jeep place on Polaris next to the Zombie Apocalyps store. I'm stalking you now!!
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2013, 02:32 PM   #29742
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
Lies! I saw you this morning at that Jeep place on Polaris next to the Zombie Apocalyps store. I'm stalking you now!!
Busted Haha, I have to run all my errands before my day job!! Bought a frame for a possible new project!!
Unread 07-29-2013, 02:34 PM   #29743
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

going to sell my AR Upper. Anybody want? $650 for one of you guys. ~400 rounds through the thing, practically new.

Spikes Tactical 16" with mid-length gas system. Functions 100%. will include BCG and CH and BUIS. So, complete upper ready to go on a gun.

• Spike's Tactical M4 flat top upper receiver, Machined from a 7075 T6 Mil-Spec Forging with Mil-Spec Type III Hard coat Anodized finish, T-markings, Spike’s logo and M4 feed ramps.
  • Barrel is certified MIL-B-11595E CMV, M4 barrel extension, Chrome chamber and bore, 5.56mm Nato chamber, 1:7 Twist, Magnetic particle testing on every barrel, Phosphate finish.
  • Light-weight Contour barrel with pinned and melonited low profile mid-length gas system.
  • Barrel is Phosphate finished under the .625" F marked A2 front sight base with stainless steel plug set at the rifle length handguard position.
  • The M16 carriers are Chrome lined with a Mil-Spec phosphate finish.
  • Forged Mil-Spec carrier key, Chrome lined, attached with Grade 8 hardware and Properly staked.
  • HP/MP Tested Bolt, Each extractor is fitted with a Mil-Spec black insert and Mil-Spec Viton o-ring.
  • Magpul MOE heat shield lined black handguards.
  • A2 Flash Hider.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2013, 02:40 PM   #29744
sirhk100

For a moderator you sure are horrible Marn! We have a gun thread and a for sale thread yet you post that in here eh? BTW, you around this evening? I can cruise by and pickup kermit cause I may find time to use him this weekend on my trip. If not, you can keep him and see how he hops. Either way, if you want to try out some frog therapy just let me know.

Unread 07-29-2013, 02:47 PM   #29745
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

yah bud I'm home. I'll let you know what time i am headed out of my last appointment and we can meet up. I'm tired of listening to his incessant ribbiting. haha.

P.S. Dani was all "yeah, you should have bought that thing. it looks like a toy"

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.